SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:34 am

I tried searching for info on season 3 and didn't find anything. It seems to me someone here said it was filmed. If it was filmed, I want to know how far, did the couples get married, if so now what?

I didn't check into updates for Ryan and Jessica. I guess I'm successful in erasing that season out of my brain and never thought about it. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SomeGuy Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:55 pm

Beeleever wrote:There is definitely a MAFS season 3, however, no details have been solidified as to when it is going to air. I'll share when I'm given the green light.

As to Seven Year Switch replacing MAFS, that was never the intention. MAFS season 3 was being filmed during the airing of SYS.  

FYI

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:06 pm

I had a quick look at Logan's Instagram and she has posted a few photos in the past 6 weeks with the comment that Married at First Sight has the best crew in Atlanta. 5 weeks ago she posted it would be her last trip to the amazing city of Atlanta so I guess the final decisions have been made for season 3.

https://instagram.com/loganlevkoff/

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:14 pm

Meh - my faith is ...um... somewhat constrained by past events.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:41 pm

The experts ruined what could have been a decent franchise with the messy casting of season 2. I am no longer interested and feel like I've wasted my time.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by kastuul Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:49 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/married-at-first-sight-the-first-year-season-2-premiere-jamie-doug-1439856/

‘Married at First Sight: The First Year’ Returns — Get the Details

The Married at First Sight second season finale last spring was a major letdown — all the couples are officially kaput — but FYI has heard our cries and are delivering a pretty amazing palate cleanser: Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner are back, y’all!

NEWS: Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner Defend Married at First Sight

The cable network just announced a second season of their MAFS spin-off series, Married at First Sight: The First Year, and our fave duo is back to make us believe in TV love again. Jason Carrion and Cortney Hendrix are back, as well, if they were more of your cup of tea.

According to the press release, while the first season (obviously) focused on the first year of marriage after the couples tied the knot on television in March 2014, this second outing will delve deeper into things spouses deal with as they approach year two of marital bliss (and blunders).

kastuul

Back to top Go down

Post by kastuul Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:55 pm

The AU and UK versions are doing pretty well.
Hope the US version can reform and continue.

kastuul

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:02 pm

One could be snarky and say "different producers, different experts, different couples, different results". One could be snarky... But I'm not that, I'm just Some Guy. [/LOL]

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:03 pm

I don't think it's snarky. It's true. Different variables will bring different results.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:57 pm

Sure is quiet, sarge...

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:28 am

Unless I've missed a forum for S2 of First Year, I'll post a couple of thoughts here, as they relate to the wreckage of S2 MAFS and comments about S3.

Specifically, the previews for E2 read like S2 MAFS all over again. Jason storms off like Ryan and Jamie and Doug are yet another childish, miserable couple.

I'm back to thinking that D&J need to get their act together and Jamie needs to get some real professional counseling. J&C need to do themselves a big favor: get as far from the (IMNSHO poisonous) producers, who are making their lives far harder than they need to be.

I'm out of the country and can't see the show, even on the Internet (locally enforced DRM blocks the show), so I don't know what will be shown tonight.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Thread for 2nd year: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3166-married-at-first-sight-season-1-the-2nd-year

3rd season of MAFS is airing in December, 2 hour premiere!!!
http://www.people.com/article/married-first-sight-returns-season-3

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486