SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Ariela Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ariela wrote:_______________________________________

I guess I see it differently because I don't trust his (N) motives....WHY would anyone do this 2x on TV, of ALL things???

N is laying it on too thick, and covering his mouth while he's saying it....I pay attention to body language, and something tells me that:
1) N likes K. I'll give him that one!

Other motives:
2) N is determined to "win" this time, hence all the references to Andi's season (btw-that would turn me off, if I were K. I would feel being compared to Andi).
3)wants MORE TV time.
That is my impression watching the Bette.

There are those on BIP who have made more than 3 appearances with this franchise let alone 2. ChrisB has returned more times than I can count.

Nick is being smart this time around. He's not speaking clearly for a reason IMO. Maybe because he doesn't want the mic to pick it up?  Those that follow him, know, he is very bright, his language capabilites are professional and speaks well.

Comparison to Andi's season is annoying, only because I'd be happy if I never heard reference to that season again. However, unfortunately we will hear and have heard reference to the previous season's heartbreak every single season not just this one. That's nothing new.

Bolded- I do think that it's ridiculous. The more they appear, the more desperate, and insincere they look, imo.
I have absolutely no respect for ChrisB...
Somehow the ones that got TV roles or whatever gigs after this show, NEVER appear on Bach/Bette again.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Personally it doesn't bother me. They can reappear as many times as they want. It's how they live their normal lives that to me is an indication of who they are. There are several leads who were on a season, went on to be the lead, and are living a very comfortable life with help of being on TB. Some are married, some are not.

All that other stuff, as much as we may be sick of some people, for them I would think it's all fun and they are enjoying life IMO. Who wouldn't want to get all dolled up and enjoy the perks.

As far as Kaitlyn is concerned, she will probably be busy for the  next several months doing the media rounds. She'll hopefully be engaged, and will be planning a wedding. There are a lot of perks that go along with all that, just like those that come back once or twice or 5 times but different perks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:02 pm

Moved from another thread.

phxmtngirl wrote:Kaitlyn      What a sl*t on this season.  She is only here for the drama, and not a husband.  I am so disappointed in ABC this season.  All she has wanted to do is cause drama, kiss, have fun & sex. She would not be wife material.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:03 am

One thing I am glad about she will soon be off my tv.  God how I wish it was yesterday she was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+32
Beagle
mprssdbyu
isittrue
eirekay
Rosepetal
bleuberry
Ariela
Miyala
agentcurls
Bhaka
leselihau