SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by stillhoping Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:53 pm

This is JMO...but these have to be the "worst" dates. I feel sorry for the guys to go on such horrible dates. Yes, finally the night at the Met and helicopter - some luxury...the kayak and night out with Shawn was nice too
and the 2 step was ok , kinda cute

but...yikes....these guys are HOT but they looked creepy in the samurai "diapers"...they looked stupid in the "Marachi" outfits...making them sing, sing, rap, tell jokes...really junk dates.
No chance to talk or get to know each other...just more competition.

I hope it gets better when they go overseas JMO
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:08 pm

^ The problem I have with most of the dates is they feed off the competitive nature of the guys so the focus is more on "winning" than establishing a relationship with the lead.

So it is hard for me to decipher whether the guys are motivated by interest in Kaitlyn or wanting to win. The Season Preview itself said, "May the best man win".

I also think that the guys can confuse themselves into thinking they are in love when they are just wanting to win... and thus the chase in the bubble can feel real... after all the show makes it feel like Kaitlyn is the only woman in the entire world which enhances any evolutionary drive to "connect" with the lead.

Whether it lasts after the 'bubble' wears off, including post-FRC, is when I get to see which one is which and probably the guys themselves figure that out (those who break up).

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:43 pm

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 CIxF9M-VEAAAl4r
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12
Before leaving Dublin, It's only appropriate to make a pit stop at the oldest Irish pub in Ireland. #TheBachelorette

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:53 pm

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 CIt2_k0VEAALG-9
our time in #Dublin comes to an end, but I-RISH it didn't have to. #BachelorNation #TheBachelorette

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:56 pm

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 CI7YvpmWEAA6g-C
Pretty sure Joe missed the memo. #TheBachelorette #BachelorNation #tbt #dublin
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:27 pm

I have a question, not really following this train wreck of a season but was wondering what JK had to say about Kaitlyn as bachelorette? He usually weighs in with his opinion.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:25 pm

northernviewer wrote:I have a question, not really following this train wreck of a season but was wondering what JK had to say about Kaitlyn as bachelorette?  He usually weighs in with his opinion.

Yeash did he do his pick of who she would pick as F1?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:32 pm

JK picked Shawn, long before Steve and Kait got it right laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:23 am

Thanks I was also wondering if he's made comments each week like he usually does. I know he would have preferred Britt as the bachette and was curious what he's been saying about her sexcapades??

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:57 am

I saw Kaitlyn has an email for bookings on her bio on Twitter . What could she possibly be booked for

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:58 am

Promotional type things to cash in our her popularity/notoriety post show while the iron is still hot. Even if she does little things like show up in a mall to sign autographs that will pull in fans and pull in business to a mall, so some malls will pay for this. 
Doing Q&A's at college campuses will bring in 18-24 yr old women. Often sororities/clubs will have funding set aside in their budgets for "fun" things like this. Charity events for all kinds of philanthropies. They all pay even small amounts. 
The couple really don't have "jobs" to return to post show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:45 pm

There for awhile it seemed like they would all do appeaances in Vegas for money as well as at many bars as a draw for fans to meet & greet. Andi is still doing them & is how she is maintaining her lifestyle along with TV comments on show.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+32
Beagle
mprssdbyu
isittrue
eirekay
Rosepetal
bleuberry
Ariela
Miyala
agentcurls
Bhaka
leselihau