SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 32 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:23 pm

Lucas, crossing my fingers you are exactly correct. But what I don't get...why is she so insistent on saying that she does not regret the sex with Nick, if that is indeed what happens. Sometimes, in real life, honesty is NOT the best policy.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:25 pm

IrishGal wrote:Lucas, crossing my fingers you are exactly correct. But what I don't get...why is she so insistent on saying that she does not regret the sex with Nick, if that is indeed what happens. Sometimes, in real life, honesty is NOT the best policy.
I think she thinks drunk, random sex on national TV complete with moaning dubbed in makes her some sort of bastion for women's liberation so she can't admit she made a mistake. Ok.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:30 pm

IrishGal wrote:Lucas, crossing my fingers you are exactly correct. But what I don't get...why is she so insistent on saying that she does not regret the sex with Nick, if that is indeed what happens. Sometimes, in real life, honesty is NOT the best policy.

This bothers me too. That's why I was hoping the pre-FS sex with Shawn.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:45 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud Lucas, she needs to hire you as a ghostwriter. I'm sure that's what she said less eloquently and that's the refreshing thing she's talking about (being alone if she can't have Shawn), but I just don't buy it that he bought it for real, despite the engagement.

The problem is I'm too late to the party to ghostwrite for her - whatever she said was said long before I let my imagination run wild about what she might have said / done. And I really don't know any more than the rest of us if Shawn bought it for real - only that snapchat-gate shows that he bought it for a while.

It's really hard for me (and I think for any of us) to put ourselves in Shawn's shoes. I don't know what he might have felt or how strong his feelings for Kaitlyn are. If he loves her and she asks for him to forgive her for what she's done he will - that's part of love. I will certainly not recommend that infidelity be a part of any relationship, but there are lots of relationships that survive it - and lots that don't also. I think there's a part of him that will feel that she was unfaithful to him but in reality she wasn't - she hadn't made any commitment to be monogamous at this point - to Shawn or anyone else.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:49 pm

I don't think she could say at this point that she regrets it, because that would give away that Nick isn't her F1.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:32 pm

Kaitlyn sucks !
I don't know why Shawn is going to a viewing party though if this next episode is ugh.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:42 pm

bilolo wrote:Kaitlyn sucks !
I don't know why Shawn is going to a viewing party though if this next episode is ugh.

We don't know for sure if he is going to one - a woman tweeted him and responded sure and if he could bring Cupcake. IMO it does not necessarily mean he shows up especially knowing what lies ahead.

This whole season is starting to depress me. What a mess.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:43 pm

isittrue wrote:
bilolo wrote:Kaitlyn sucks !

We don't know for sure if he is going to one - a woman tweeted him and responded sure and if he could bring Cupcake.  IMO it does not necessarily mean he shows up especially knowing what lies ahead.  

This whole season is starting to depress me.  What a mess.
I thought it was confirmed sorry.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Why does everyone feel sorry for Shawn, I am confused he supposedly got the girl he wanted. This same girl who had sex with another guy was supposedly completely honest with him before he proposed and he still chose/accepted her. This is no different than any other past lead who more likely than not slept with more than there F1, so I see no difference here than in the past except that:

1) The public knows about it
2) It happened pre FS (which I am 99.999999% sure this is not the first time)

And then this same guy who is engaged is seen in multiple suggestive photos with girls this past weekend. I am not suggesting he cheated or anything but I just don't see why I should feel sorry for him.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:31 pm

"Everyone"? 
I can't remember feeling sorry for anyone who went on this sad excuse for reality show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:02 pm

I think all the sl*t-shaming of Kaitlyn **edited** is really sad.  May have to say goodbye this season.  It's a double standard and I really despise it.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:20 pm

Alanna wrote:
I think she thinks drunk, random sex on national TV complete with moaning dubbed in makes her some sort of bastion for women's liberation so she can't admit she made a mistake. Ok.

Why does everyone assume that it WAS a mistake? Why can't it be that having sex with Nick was fun and hot and something she had probably been looking forward to for months? And, that testing out her sexual chemistry with Nick was a super important part of her decision-making process?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11