SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 33 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:23 pm

I don't think everyone is assuming that. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Didn't she call it a mistake? Could be an unrelated VO but I thought I heard it.

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:Didn't she call it a mistake? Could be an unrelated VO but I thought I heard it.

No she did not just the timing.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:44 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Alanna wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Lucas, crossing my fingers you are exactly correct. But what I don't get...why is she so insistent on saying that she does not regret the sex with Nick, if that is indeed what happens. Sometimes, in real life, honesty is NOT the best policy.
I think she thinks drunk, random sex on national TV complete with moaning dubbed in makes her some sort of bastion for women's liberation so she can't admit she made a mistake. Ok.

Why does everyone assume that it WAS a mistake? Why can't it be that having sex with Nick was fun and hot and something she had probably been looking forward to for months? And, that testing out her sexual chemistry with Nick was a super important part of her decision-making process?

IA.  Sex was part of Kaitlyn's process of finding a husband.  Just because Kaitlyn picked Shawn in the end didn't mean he was F1 in week 6.  He may have been in her top 2-3, but I don't think he was as far ahead of the pack as he might have thought in his mind...  at least at that time.  Even leaving out Nick, she seemed pretty happy at Jared making the same "I'm falling in love with you" declaration, and even gives him the GDR next week.  She didn't owe Shawn anything at all in week 6.  And based on the new tabloid photos, maybe her worst decision was the one she made at the end....

And Kaitlyn didn't call the sex itself a mistake.  She called the timing a mistake, which makes perfect sense precisely because she hadn't made up her mind yet. Leaving out Shawn and Nick, it's pretty clear she was also building relationships with Ben H., Dr. Chris, Jared and Ben Z. at that time, and probably thought she still could have ended up with one of them.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:44 pm

Truth is we do not know if Shawn was THAT much devastated.
He may be this kind of guy that does not make a big deal about sex
WE are because we have values but a lot of contestants do not have them
For a lot, sex is sex. What makes it bad is that it is on national TV and the guy will become another Josh with a fiancee that "cheated" on him
K explained no doubt. No way the producers would hide this bombshell so she had to be clean with shawn
now... I am more interested about nick perspective... 2 in a row is tough for his ego and unless he plays again the victim, I totally see the public rooting for him to become next bachelor and not matter if no F2 were ever chosen. He has it in the pocket in my opinion. we'll see
K & S, unless sex is fantastic, I do not see long term or maybe an open relationship which we will never know :P except with the gossips mags

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:53 pm

kimberlyg wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I think she thinks drunk, random sex on national TV complete with moaning dubbed in makes her some sort of bastion for women's liberation so she can't admit she made a mistake. Ok.

Why does everyone assume that it WAS a mistake? Why can't it be that having sex with Nick was fun and hot and something she had probably been looking forward to for months? And, that testing out her sexual chemistry with Nick was a super important part of her decision-making process?

IA.  Sex was part of Kaitlyn's process of finding a husband.  Just because Kaitlyn picked Shawn in the end didn't mean he was F1 in week 6.  He may have been in her top 2-3, but I don't think he was as far ahead of the pack as he might have thought in his mind...  at least at that time.  Even leaving out Nick, she seemed pretty happy at Jared making the same "I'm falling in love with you" declaration, and even gives him the GDR next week.  She didn't owe Shawn anything at all in week 6.  And based on the new tabloid photos, maybe her worst decision was the one she made at the end....

And Kaitlyn didn't call the sex itself a mistake.  She called the timing a mistake, which makes perfect sense precisely because she hadn't made up her mind yet.  Leaving out Shawn and Nick, it's pretty clear she was also building relationships with Ben H., Dr. Chris, Jared and Ben Z. at that time, and probably thought she still could have ended up with one of them.

agreed.
Sex is her priority #1 obviously. No way she was thinking, I am a new born virgin eh? rofl

What makes it difficult for most people is that it is that much in the open and on TV. But in real life, physical and sex are often the first attractions. It is very rare now to meet the true sweetheart during college and stay together etc. Used to be, but if you go on youtube and social medias, you see new adult 17-25, having sex in public and making no big deal about it. New generation people.

After the finale, all the contestants meet each other and everyone goes with everyone. They party, they have sex, they drink. They feel on top of the world because they were on TV and they are recognized. Do you really think they are all sweet and flowers???

What is quite chocking is that K has no issues to be judged (to a certain extend).

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:"Everyone"? 
I can't remember feeling sorry for anyone who went on this sad excuse for reality show.

Sorry shouldn't have said everyone...should have said some
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:Didn't she call it a mistake? Could be an unrelated VO but I thought I heard it.

I think that there was a VO or ITM with her saying "You make one mistake and you feel like the worst person in the world" and maybe one of her saying "I made a mistake, it doesn't mean I'm a bad person". I do think that, if she was referring to the sex (and not something completely unrelated), she was referring to either the timing of the sex or letting it slip to Shawn that she had sex with Nick. She said post-filming that the issue would have come up anyways in the FS, so I think she had always planned to have sex with Nick and never regretted that. She definitely didn't seem too conflicted in that ITM of her going "I want to invite him up to my suite and see what happens".

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Does this mean Shawn has never had sex if it's speculated he can't get over her having sex with the other guy?

I can't see how preFS sex should bother him. He wasn't the F1 at the time. Chris Manson was going to do whatever he could to ensure K found love. It seems she didn't need his help. It's her role to figure out how she feels about each guy and that's what she did, in whatever manner she felt it necessary to figure out. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:53 pm

We should count ourselves lucky this season. 
Kaitlin could have enjoyed cannibalism instead of sex. Or both. eatcrow 2pop:bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 3538374961  We got off lucky!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:02 pm

i just read an article in Okmagazine about Shawn been flirty with couple girls in cma... what is this supposed to mean ?!  hmmm

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 CHyfgcjUcAEJ_P-

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Shawn-booth-the-bachelorette-flirty-nashville

http://okmagazine.com/photos/shawn-booth-flirts-another-woman-despite-kaitlyn-bristowe-engagement-the-bachelorette/photo/1001269809/

http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-06-18-bachelorette-2015-shawn-booth-cma-fest/
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Does this mean Shawn has never had sex if it's speculated he can't get over her having sex with the other guy?

I can't see how preFS sex should bother him. He wasn't the F1 at the time. Chris Manson was going to do whatever he could to ensure K found love. It seems she didn't need his help. It's her role to figure out how she feels about each guy and that's what she did, in whatever manner she felt it necessary to figure out. JMHO

Yeah, let's be honest, the guys hangs out with models...he's probably had a ton of casual sex in his lifetime. I'm sure he was doing his own sexting and sexing before he left for filming just like 99% of the guys who come on to the show, knowing that they will possibly have to be celibate for 6 weeks. If he had been the Bachelor, he would have absolutely had sex with multiple women, just like 17/18 of the past Bachelors. I honestly don't get what is so special about Shawn that you are required to be faithful to him BEFORE you are even in a relationship with him!

And, come on. Sean Lowe, a born-again virgin, didn't take any virgins to his F4 (as far as we know) and married a woman, who talked about sex toys in her interview. If a (kinda) virgin can get past the sexual history of the girls he is dating, so can someone like Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11