SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 39 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:36 am

Shawn could simply be suffering from the male version of RBF(resting b*tch face). 
Many of us suffer from it. I say "us", as I have had been approached often with  a "what's wrong", "are you having a bad day" "are you sad". I hate to think I fall into this category, but if you are asked this you have to wonder. I make more of an effort to smile when relaxing/thinking. 
You never know. This could be his default look.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:52 am

Alanna wrote:Yep, Lucas, agreed. And the fact that Shawn stuck through this with Kaitlyn, regardless how reluctant and angry the show will make him look like, says a lot about the depth of his feelings for her. He must know that if he bailed, he would have been the lead. So at the least, she was more important than becoming the Bach to him. That doesn't seem like a man that was only there for the game and not the woman to me.

I'm not watching the show, but I don't think this is necessarily true.
Shawn could be sticking with K for any number of reasons (publicity, fear of publicity, etc...)
Also, F2s are not normally leads anymore, right??
I have no horse in this race and it's only one/two pictures, but IMHO Shawn did not look like a man in love in the snapchat pics... Nor did he look like a man in love hanging out in a bar with a woman's legs around him.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:07 pm

Kaitlin only cares about what Shawn thinks. Reminds me so much of JP and ash. Shawn brought up Nick and joshua to kaitlin and basically said the same thing he did and Kaitlin embraced it. ;) She will cry and cry over Shawn and in the end we would have been shocked she chose him.

The cat is out of the bag now and we can focus on the "love story." I am happy about that now because it has never happened. Thank you kaitlin for the gift. lolpanda
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:14 pm

^ If Kailtyn only cared about what Shawn thought she wouldn't have given the GDR to Jared and slept with "other guy" a few days after telling Shawn "same" to his confession he was falling for her and him saying OG was FOS.

The spoiler is great for a happy ending but personally I find it distracting to sleuthing because it can negate the real journey that K went through and one can just filter everything through the lens of snapchat-gate instead when it seems more complicated than that. jmho

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:21 pm

SueSt wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yep, Lucas, agreed. And the fact that Shawn stuck through this with Kaitlyn, regardless how reluctant and angry the show will make him look like, says a lot about the depth of his feelings for her. He must know that if he bailed, he would have been the lead. So at the least, she was more important than becoming the Bach to him. That doesn't seem like a man that was only there for the game and not the woman to me.

I'm not watching the show, but I don't think this is necessarily true.
Shawn could be sticking with K for any number of reasons (publicity, fear of publicity, etc...)
Also, F2s are not normally leads anymore, right??
I have no horse in this race and it's only one/two pictures, but IMHO Shawn did not look like a man in love in the snapchat pics... Nor did he look like a man in love hanging out in a bar with a woman's legs around him.
And he could be staying with her because he truly loves her. I wouldn't expect him to have a look of pure love on his face while discussing Mario kart. Dude looked like he just woke up. The pictures could be to negate snapchatgate. Or Shawn really can be a jerk just using Kaitlyn. Who really knows?? Point is we don't know anything about any of these people except what we are shown. We can guess, question and play armchair quarterback all we want but in the end it's Kaitlyns life. Time will tell if she made the right choices.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ If Kailtyn only cared about what Shawn thought she wouldn't have given the GDR to Jared and slept with "other guy" a few days after telling Shawn "same" to his confession he was falling for her and him saying OG was FOS.

The spoiler is great for a happy ending but personally I find it distracting to sleuthing because it can negate the real journey that K went through and one can just filter everything through the lens of snapchat-gate instead when it seems more complicated than that. jmho

I said yesterday that if I didn't know or believe the ending, I'd really wonder where this is all heading. And that would be even truer after tomorrow nite's epi if sex guy is Nick.

As I see it, there's no question how strongly Kaitlyn feels for Shawn & the feelings are reciprocated. But I also don't think we can minimize what Kaitlyn feels for Nick. Even if this relationship fizzles or heads in another direction down the road, it's still relatively strong at this point & will likely stay strong for awhile. Right now she's curious about him.

I expect we'll see over-the-top chemistry between Kaitlyn & Nick tomorrow nite & heightened jealousy with Shawn. It's likely how the storyline goes for at least a couple of epi's. These next epi's may not be Shawn's finest hour; a combination of his reactions/emotions & emphasized edit.

I get what you're saying that the storyline is more complicated; for Kaitlyn it's not just all Shawn all the time. But when the ending is out there, it's hard not to connect those dots. Somehow & someway Shawn & Kaitlyn figure this all out.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:26 pm

^^^ Ya jared was all producer driven imo.  He is such a cutie though but kaitlin is not feeling him like a husband/life partner.  ;) She is all about shawn and Nick at this time.  Although Nick is producer driven too.  I agree the waters are muddied with us knowing the ending.  I still like that we do know though and RS was so wrong again.  Smiley

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:30 pm

I actually think that if both get bad edits- Kait as a wreck and Shawn as a jealous psycho- it'll help their future relationship because they can commiserate with each other laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:38 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Ya jared was all producer driven imo.  He is such a cutie though but kaitlin is not feeling him like a husband/life partner.  ;) She is all about shawn and Nick at this time.  Although Nick is producer driven too.  I agree the waters are muddied with us knowing the ending.  I still like that we do though and RS was so wrong again.  Smiley
Imho, everyone is producer driven to varying degrees.
Sometimes all of them are producer driven and we figure that out when everything goes to pot months after the so-called happy ATFR.

There's greater incentives to get on this show than ever before and play the role even post show, SHV, the works.
It's a Social Media, Reality-tv-stars-in-the-making world we live in where people like Shawn will quit their job and sign his goodbye letter with "Bachelor Shawn".

Would not surprise me if Jared and Nick are producer driven... so too is Shawn.
TPTB cast their F1s long before they even cast their leads.
No way, imho, would TPTB allow Nick to be F1 with someone like Shawn as part of the cast.
Ryan Gosling gets the girl in the end of The Notebook, not the guy who came later in the game.

Jmho

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:40 pm

IrishGal wrote:Heh.  Didn't Andi also say run?  But not from Shawn, from Nick.  Poor Kaitlin, she's surrounded by danger. So maybe Kait is doomed no matter which way she turns.  Hugesmile

But didn't Ali say poor Andi was just so upset that Nick was now on Kaitlyn's season that was why she was doing that? :dripdrip Sorry, but MeAndI is not someone I would listen too. JMO.

Alanna wrote:I actually think that if both get bad edits- Kait as a wreck and Shawn as a jealous psycho- it'll help their future relationship because they can commiserate with each other laugh out loud

Alanna, I do think Shawn is there for Kaitlyn and since she chose him, I am trusting her to know what she needs. My points about Shawn are just that, when she had sex with Nick, she wasn't only in a relationship with Shawn, so doesn't owe him anything. It might not be something all would do but in the case of Kaitlyn I think she needed to have sex with Nick and honestly whoever else she had sex with to let her mind be sure that Shawn was it. No little nagging doubt when they have their first fight (yes almost all couples fight - if for nothing else to make course corrections in the relationship), she will know at the end of the day, that he was what she wanted and is worth fighting for.

I do make fun of not saying Nick's name because it is childish to me and he is acting like a spoiled boy about Nick coming on the show. But Nick is right, far better Kaitlyn let Nick on the show and still pick Shawn then for Nick to be the great unknown that her mind wanders about when things are not so easy.

Kaitlyn picked Shawn and I trust Kaitlyn to know herself. I wanted Nick with Andi because I liked who she was better when she was with Nick, not because of another reason. I don't really see Kaitlyn as any different with Shawn then anyone else except a little more "melty" for a better word. While I do agree Shawn isn't the unconditional support JP was to Ash, he is like JP in that I think he brings about a little more serious Kaitlyn that is the Kaitlyn that maybe the man who has found that right one for her.

I am glad because with his lack of humor and boy RBF, I am not interested in Shawn for bachelor.

As alway JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:48 pm

Alanna wrote:I actually think that if both get bad edits- Kait as a wreck and Shawn as a jealous psycho- it'll help their future relationship because they can commiserate with each other laugh out loud

Well I actually feel that the extremely negative publicity on Jason's season helped rather than hurt Jason and Molly build a relationship between them. IMO at times it may have felt like "us against the world" or maybe they just focused on what they had and how they felt and ignored what the world was saying so you may well be right.

I don't expect either of them to get great edits though - usually we never like the lead that we see on their season as much as we liked them in their previous season, and the show will usually present the next lead in a more favorable light than the F1 - once they are F1 that cast member is mostly useless to the show unless they go back into deeper history (like Josh, or Brad 2, or Emily).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:58 pm

IMO, after shawn shows up in a tizzy, K talked him down off the ledge so to speak by simply reminding him this is the journey of the show....reminded him she thinks of him often,too. Of course, that probably won't be shown. I do feel the crying scene has to do with the reaction of someone leaving...it may have been post Ians tirade before they head to Ireland...either way...I just don't feel it is a result of Shawn vs Nick...not yet anyway.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11