SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 62 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:19 pm

LenaActually wrote:
whit90 wrote:Jared is just plain hot  :sprinklehearts

I remember when I saw him on the Meet the Contestants portion of the premiere, I thought he had model good looks (the bone structure, the hair, etc) so I figured he'd be arrogant and kind of a snob. Boy, was I wrong! He's an utter sweetheart. A little too nice for Kaitlyn's taste tho. She would've eaten him alive if they started a real life relationship. Same thing with Ben H. Good on paper but not doable (no pun intended) in real life.
Lol!! But it's true, she would have made minced meat out of both Jared and cupcake. This makes me so interested to see the dynamic she has with Shawn post show! I think they'll be equally balanced but it'll be interesting to watch and judge them hardcore laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by LenaActually Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lol!! But it's true, she would have made minced meat out of both Jared and cupcake. This makes me so interested to see the dynamic she has with Shawn post show! I think they'll be equally balanced but it'll be interesting to watch and judge them hardcore laugh out loud

She even said on the cliff with Cupcake, "I have this list of everything I want in a man and you're it." But she just couldn't see it working out. The "Good on Paper" dudes are tough. They check all the "important" boxes but if there's no spark, no passion? The relationship could make each person miserable in the long run.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:47 pm

I think there are some families out there thanking the heavens for their eliminated sons. JMHO

I'm beginning to wonder what Shawn's family is thinking about K's partying as of late, or what Shawn himself is thinking. He doesn't strike me as the type to get wasted every weekend partying it up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Shawn's snapchat:
Doing a weather broadcast at a local CT station:

url=https://servimg.com/view/16578553/84]bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Image16[/url]
I'm sure there will be a thunderstorm and some scatteredshowers coming K&S's way, but I'm hoping they have more sunny days.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think there are some families out there thanking the heavens for their eliminated sons. JMHO

I'm beginning to wonder what Shawn's family is thinking about K's partying as of late, or what Shawn himself is thinking. He doesn't strike me as the type to get wasted every weekend partying it up.

Really? He was drinking constantly on the show and was wasted photographed hitting on a bunch of girls in the middle of the morning in Nashville. So, I'd have to disagree. I think they both like to party.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:53 pm

Cecilia wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I think there are some families out there thanking the heavens for their eliminated sons. JMHO

Really?  He was drinking constantly on the show and was wasted photographed hitting on a bunch of girls in the middle of the morning in Nashville.  So, I'd have to disagree.  I think they both like to party.
jmho I think they are both losers, so they are evenly matched.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:10 pm

That photo of Shawn and the girls was not conclusive evidence he was hitting on anyone IMO. They could have been all over him because of who he is. Going by his SM while sleuthing, and post show he's not behaving badly when compared to K. Badly is my definition, it may not be other's. Boozing it up and showing proof to everyone that you're trashed IMO is plain ridiculous. She obviously isn't taking Shawn's family into consideration when she may possibly be a daughter/sister in law.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:13 pm

It wouldn't even bother me if Shawn has his nights out and gets drunk and silly, but he doesn't post for the world to witness, showing off his morning after hangovers.

bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:16 pm

agentcurls wrote:Shawn's snapchat:
Doing a weather broadcast at a local CT station:

url=https://servimg.com/view/16578553/84]bachelorfamily - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Image16[/url]
I'm sure there will be a thunderstorm and some scatteredshowers coming K&S's way, but I'm hoping they have more sunny days.

So if Shawn is doing the local weather, does that mean he is seeking fame and was on the show for the wrong reasons? Because it sure seems as though we have condemned other contestants for less....

In reality, I feel that the appearances on TV post show are just part of the deal and do not speak to whether a person was on the show for the "right reasons". I plan to apply this thinking to Shawn, Dr. Cupcake and pretty much any other contestant that has a few minutes in the spot light.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Shawn's basically spotted at a bar almost every weekend in Nashville. It's just not documented on Snapchat like Kaitlyn probably because his friends are SC obsessed like K's friends are.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:38 pm

^^^^ Haha so true! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:43 pm

I don't see either of them going out as anything other than it is what it is. Again, I'm less conservative than others maybe, but it's all just in fun to me. As long as she's not out murdering anyone or driving drunk, ehh, what does it matter to me if they like to go out and party?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11