SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:46 pm

^^Video is pretty funny. Shawn clearly likes to have a good time!

They were practising the run & lift & Andrew didn't want to pretend to be Kaitlyn.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:32 am

Of course their 1st couple photos are from SnapChat.  laugh out loud

Amy Flandreau
@amyflandreau
YAAASSSSS  @Shawn_Booth @kaitlynbristowe #TheBachelorette
makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 CK-oiqnUMAAuLHM

Amy Flandreau
@amyflandreau
uhg freakin' goals man #TheBachelorette
makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 CK-urSkVEAAwylW

From @ABC7 makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 CK-vMkdUkAAfC4h

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 8367-910 makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 I_got_13 makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 E5kqdm15 makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:43 am

ginamo11Watching their proposal backstage before they went on. @kaitlynbristowe #TheBachelorette #makeupartist #bachelornation
makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 11311539_1623897831201720_477308180_n

ginamo11What are they looking at ?? @chrisbharrison @kaitlynbristowe #TheBachelorette #makeupartist #bachelornation

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 11417431_992807127420269_1852978543_n
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:53 am

Here it is midnight, PST and I. Can't. Sleep.
I'm way too excited about KaitBoo. The media rounds are going to be so sweet. I cannot get enough. They are so crazy about each other.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:55 am

the happiest day of any woman's life is the day she is between the man she truly loves...and me.... love you forever @kaitlynbristowe you're the biggest most wonderful pain in my azz ever and I adore you. and Shawn, take mighty fine care of this one. she's special by @theyearofelan

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 8367-910 makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 I_got_13 makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 E5kqdm15 makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by gpjillianfan Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:14 am

agentcurls wrote:Here it is midnight, PST and I. Can't. Sleep.
I'm way too excited about KaitBoo. The media rounds are going to be so sweet. I cannot get enough. They are so crazy about each other.

No sleep for me either! Absolutely adore them. Their body language says it all. They are head over heels. She was so freaking giddy when they came out together at ATFR, and the way she snuggled right into him when he talked about defending her in public :cutesmile!:

Oh and their proposal...just perfect IMO. Right up there as one of the best on this franchise, despite the location. Her reaction when he was down on his knee awwww

#TeamKaitBoo

gpjillianfan

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:39 am

Oh my goodness, such sweet sentiments from the @theyearofelan. awwww
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:36 am

Just so cute- Kait is alive and well and has fav'd and retweeted a bunch of stuff already, including well wishes, comments on Shawn "standing up for his woman," Starbucks vs. Dunkin vs. Tim Hortons, and notices on their appearances. Most entertainingly, for some strange reason, she's now following Chris Soules but not Shawn laugh out loud She needs a nap, wrong dude!!

Also, they've snapped again this morning wondering around jfk totally confused but excited they're allowed to be on snapchat laugh out loud Kait is really happy and running around, of course. Shawn calls her babe. Aww!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:03 am

Anyone have footage of the proposal/ATFR?

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:13 am

Can't wait to see their snaps! I knew their SM was going to be adorable. Have not seen any of her favs yet so thanks Alanna. I knew kaitboo would not disappoint!! makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 3806527698 Waiting to watch their GMA appearance. #teamkaitboo I think this will be a fun day for their fans! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:17 am

@OdieLisa: Just saw @kaitlynbristowe & Shawn live on my way to work at @GMA.  They looked happy & Kaitlyn looked gorgeous in white.

White is definitely this girl's color! And Shawn is so proud to be with her, he snapped that she's his fiancée on their way to gma. Yo, Shawn, we know!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:25 am

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 CLADxWGWIAAoUM8

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 CLADx2TXAAARbQt

Good Morning America ‏@GMA 4m4 minutes ago
How nice is it for @kaitlynbristowe and @Shawn_Booth to finally share some photos! #TheBachelorette
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3