SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:26 am

^^^^ Hahaha! Kait and Shawn, please keep snapping away. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:26 am

Aww, they are so sweet. Still fangirling over the proposal - way better than I could have imagined and that memory jar. I can't wait to watch all their appearances today. I depend on you guys here to keep me up to date on the snaps - (I have yet to move into the 21st century regarding that). Glad they seem happy and in love. :cutesmile!:

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:28 am

Oh they are so cute from what I saw on Twitter from gma. Like have exceeded my cuteness expectations! I'll bring over their media and snaps tonight if someone doesn't beat me to the punch. I'm so happy she's not doing media alone because she's single blahblah laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:30 am

Why can't I find any footage of the proposal online? :headbanging

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:32 am

Good Morning America ‏@GMA  1h
They're engaged and on their way! @kaitlynbristowe and @Shawn_Booth are heading to @GMA. @BacheloretteABC

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 58 CK_3fRvWEAA6YGF

Good Morning America ‏@GMA  36m

Last edited by geo55 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:33 am

Trueloveforever wrote:Why can't I find any footage of the proposal online? :headbanging

http://watch-series-tv.to/episode/the_bachelorette_s11_e12.html
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:36 am

geo55 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Why can't I find any footage of the proposal online? :headbanging

http://watch-series-tv.to/episode/the_bachelorette_s11_e12.html

Thanks for the lnk but I can't get any to play.. it seems like it's riddled with spam and popups no

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:37 am

True, it should be up on Hulu shortly. Also, try project free tv, should be there as well although I'm sure the links are pirated.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:48 am

Waiting here in central time for their GMA appearance. makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 58 2498057887
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:49 am

Congratulations to our new fave, this should be really fun. She is so perfect for him, it's crazy, and her family saw what we have being on our TV inspite of the negatives.

Ah Truelove, nice seeing here. Please make some videos for Kaboo, I am very hopeful about these two.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:51 am

Where can I get a good avi to celebrate our new couple?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionista84 Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:52 am

Since they are in NYC, maybe they will visit Shawn's family in CT!

makeupartist - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 58 Loveyouc
fashionista84
fashionista84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+75
SarahValley
MiniDiva
terabithia
nutty1
riddlexo3