SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 63 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 38 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bubblebummer - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I enjoyed your speculation Lucas.

I wonder if this tweet corresponds with your theory.

Snapchat gate happened June 12th

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  Jun 13
Memories happen without warning

Hmm ...

Well the timing is interesting and might seem to be connected. The quote is typically Nick though - cerebral - and hard to figure out what he meant by it. IMO one possible interpretation is that because of snapchat, what he hoped / thought might be a future suddenly and without warning turned into nothing more than a memory.

IMO it could also mean he forgot where he put his car keys and suddenly remembered.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

bubblebummer - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:25 pm

Or it could be K's memory that happened without warning, the time she snapchatted in bed with S by accident and Nick just read it on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Or it could be K's memory that happened without warning, the time she snapchatted in bed with S by accident and Nick just read it on SM.

I totally agree with this theory. I think he was saying "oops kaitlyn, bummer you did this but I can relate!" Remember he did something similar last year. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:46 pm

I don't think the Snapgate was pre-planned or on purpose but anything's possible. My thought was that Shawn was sleeping and Kaitlyn already up & dressed and she wakes him up. I do think something happens near the end of the season that made it so hard for spoilers. The editing of Shawn must play into it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I enjoyed your speculation Lucas.

I wonder if this tweet corresponds with your theory.

Snapchat gate happened June 12th

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  Jun 13
Memories happen without warning
Great catch, GA! yes

A lot of us were speculating when he tweeted this that it had to do with snapchat. Either because he may not have known if he believed the foiler, or, most of us at the time posted we thought it may have to do with his memory of him being caught on a plane and spoiling the ending... so thinking back to that. I do think it ties into the snapchatgate though. Even though Nick's tweets are cerebral, the one's he posted when viewed through the lens of him being F2 and day of/after FRC he tweeted "I'm all out of bubblegum. #bubblebummer". And then the next week he tweeted "It's always cloudy inside". From then on, all his tweets have been optimistic, positive but the memories one makes me think it may have tied into snapchatgate since it seems more reflective, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Maybe he remembered being in bed with Kaitlin when he saw the snapchat and it made him melancholy.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:44 pm

Wasn't it after the snapchat incident that Nick's very positive SM postings changed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:25 am

I always want a good love story from the franchise, always want to see the story of the lead and the f1 unfolding during the season. However, I still can't get the Shawn love. It is not because I'm a Nick Chick (I do think Nick and Kaitlyn are better off NOT together, so it's not a Nick vs Shawn to me), more because Shawn behaved like a big baby regardless how manly he looks.

Is he the most needy (spoiled) F1 ever?
And is his behavior any different than Britt last season?

I see many said, it's because kaitlyn said he is the f1, so he was having a hard time seeing/knowing he dates with other guys and adored him because he is seriously in love. BUT, the more he has a hard time, the more I think he is so unsure about their relationship and her. How can a man be strong enough if he is so insecure about everything and keep questioning her?

Every f1 went through the same process, and it's even harder for the lead, but Shawn only put his feeling first. He is not happy, he is unsure, he is having a hard time, he doesn't like kaitlyn bringing Nick on... Enough already, Shawn! Have you ever consider her feelings too? Have you for once try to understand how hard it is to be the lead?

He is immature and possessive, he wants the girl but I can't see it's love.
He only wants to be the alpha to lead the pack, to validate his position, but this is nowhere close to love.

JMHO, of course.
And a little OT, while everyone is willing to give Shawn all passed he needed, sympathize his feeling because of Kaitlyn's over reassurance, Nick got all the hate and blame. All he said and done must be out of his arrogant and player inner self, no production or editing was ever in play whenever it came to Nick. Isn't it so funny?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:34 am

While Shawn may be a likable person in real life, I don't think he is a mature man ready to be in a relationship. Blame everything you want, the alcohol, the pretending to be your friend producers, the editing, kaitlyn, nick... All I see is a jealous man who drinks so much when he is not happy, and then lost his mind and said "can't believe she takes jared over me, she is going to bang other guys" (paraphrasing).

As free spirited as Kaitlyn is, I don't see her with him for long term.
He will keep questioning even in the real world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:38 am

It's funny because in his convo with Jared, he said "I don't trust Nick. I don't think he gives a sh*t about anyone here"...and then he basically shows himself to be the same way, since he gets upset about his "friend" getting a GDR and can't fathom Kaitlyn wanting Jared over him.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:28 am

I think Nick's tweet about "no warnings" was about the snapchat video, but in terms of "when you spoil your own season and it comes as a surprise ... sounds familiar ... refresh my memory how it happened to me".

I don't think Nick was waiting for Kaitlyn or thinking she chose noone. Beside Nick & Kaitlyn remained in SM contact (there was a possibility to talk) until her "un-following him" and she could have easily told him about her "relationship status" in private, without having to make a "public mistake" just to "warn" Nick to back off.

And about "the ring" that Nick supposedly wore after the FRC ... I believe it's only a speculation, I haven't seen a clear photo with him having that Irish ring on.

About that GDR that Shawn was upset about (because it went to Jared) ... IMO it had to do with the perception, that the rose was leading automatically to Home-Town dates ...since that was supposed to follow after ... and the guys didn't know about the change of plans, but Kaitlyn did. So maybe I can understand the sentiment... meaning she "prefers to meet somebody's family instead of yours". IDK

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:44 am

happygolucky wrote:About that GDR that Shawn was upset about (because it went to Jared) ... IMO it had to do with the perception, that the rose was leading automatically to Home-Town dates ...since that was supposed to follow after ... and the guys didn't know about the change of plans, but Kaitlyn did. So maybe I can understand the sentiment... meaning she "prefers to meet somebody's family instead of yours". IDK

IMO it's a very likely scenario and logical that the "message" sent with the GD rose to Jared would be perceived that way. In addition to that - unless someone understands the extent to which the producers dictate / manipulate what happens and when, the GD rose to Jared would be perceived as "Kaitlyn would rather spend time with someone else when she could have chosen to spend it with me".

IMO giving Jared the GD rose was not Kaitlyn's decision - it was the producers decision - because they knew exactly how everyone was going to react to it, and it was those reactions they were after; and they got exactly what they were after. IMO Kaitlyn knew the game that was being played; Nick should have known the game that was being played because he'd played it before - but Shawn didn't know the game. There's probably no way he could have and I don't believe Kaitlyn ever told him - or had a chance to tell him. They "gave her" some off camera time with Shawn but not alone time - Ben was there too and she couldn't talk openly in front of Ben, and Ben's shower wasn't long enough.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 63 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 38 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB