SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Rolly Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Linds911 wrote:Large fanbase hardly ever matters. Sabrina Bryan, Brandy, Bethany (YT girl), Zendya and many others all left earlier then usual or got beat out. That's with popular pros too! I know how this show works I've been following since the beginning more then Bachelor! ;)

Curious...how does this show work? I haven't been watching that long and they say judges votes count for half and then voters count for half. Do you think it is just hype and the results are manipulated? That wouldn't shock me but would disappoint me. no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by jen689 Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:47 pm

albean99 wrote:...I can't see Nick getting the gig since it's usually the leads other than Melissa who filled in for someone...
Since the producers of DWTS are fans of Nick I can see them promoting him for the show. If he is cast it would be a major payback both monetarily and personally for all Nick endured during his two seasons as F2 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:52 pm

Rolly wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Large fanbase hardly ever matters. Sabrina Bryan, Brandy, Bethany (YT girl), Zendya and many others all left earlier then usual or got beat out. That's with popular pros too! I know how this show works I've been following since the beginning more then Bachelor! ;)

Curious...how does this show work? I haven't been watching that long and they say judges votes count for half and then voters count for half. Do you think it is just hype and the results are manipulated? That wouldn't shock me but would disappoint me. no no

Oh yes. You can tell which ones are the judges favorites by the way they give their scores & who they want in the finals. There's always that 1 shocking elimination, for example last season with Willow Shields & Mark Ballas. If Nick is on, they might try & work with giving him the symphaty storyline, and see if people's opinions change (like mine laugh out loud)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 1f49c

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 8367-910 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 I_got_13 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:44 pm

I think large fan base isn't important for who will win or who will enter the finals but very important for the first few weeks. 

Chris soules is not bad considering he never has dance experience. The other important thing I think it's how the general audience feel about this contestant.

I don't think he can survive till the storyline changes his image, JMO.
But I think I just don't want to see someone I don't like dance with my favorite dancer.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:19 pm

I've been watching since inception, and when it comes to DWTS IMO the only fan you want to have are the judges. Forget the millions of followers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:26 pm

star_D wrote:I think large fan base isn't important for who will win or who will enter the finals but very important for the first few weeks. 

Chris soules is not bad considering he never has dance experience. The other important thing I think it's how the general audience feel about this contestant.

I don't think he can survive till the storyline changes his image, JMO.
But I think I just don't want to see someone I don't like dance with my favorite dancer.

He just might outlast Paula Dean, the jockey, the Real Housewife. Nick is pretty athletic but like Chris and Sean they are not dancers. And maybe Nick will win you over. JMO. DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:34 pm

Nick talks often about dancing. Do we know that he can't?

Chris couldn't formally dance, but you could tell he probably busted a few moves in college. Sean was sort of awkward all the way around.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:35 pm

I can't believe how grown up Bindi is. I loved Crocodile Hunter and would watch it often. There is a cute clip at the end of the article.

Yahoo.com/TV

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 4f381210159c78e75e3d9ed2f664ff74

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Aww, she looks so cute!  I can't wait to see her dance.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:18 pm

@DancingABC
Who will be the next celebrity on Season 21 of #dwts? Find out tomorrow morning on @OnAirWithRyan.

Why even bother having a live announcement on GMA?? laugh out loud

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 1f49c

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 8367-910 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 I_got_13 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:37 pm

Judging by these, at this point it's Nick Carters to lose.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:45 pm

Agree about Nick Carter! Hayes Grier oh man his pro dancer has lots of work to do based on that. laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
FLChica
Momon001
pavalygurl
Nonina430
eirekay