SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:28 am

These 2 were BOTH tool boxes. I think the reunion should have gone more into the FACTS that happened AFTER the show.
All of a sudden we're hearing, as they're sittin on the couches, that Ryan D. got his own apartment...Jess is bustin watches...but just little digs, not a real story.
Jac says Ryan said he wasn't attracted to her anymore. Although, that's what I THINK she threw out during a "let's all talk over each other" moment.
I mean, the viewers are what makes a show a success or failure, well, pretty much.
I usually don't watch these type of "reality" shows, but I did, and am sooo disappointed with all the blame and deflect by the so called "experts". I mean, own it....say there were some things that could have been done better, or more thorough. Then...give all the couples an annulment....obviously, there was something wrong with this season from the git go.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sherrie714 Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:19 am

The problem for this season was the cast members. Plain and simple. Thats my opionion.

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:38 am

Question wrote:And why was the information about her alleged trashing his house and the smashing of his grandfathers watches omitted from the insider information?   The leaked info was a ploy to ruin the franchise and slander the men, noticed none of the women were dragged in that leaked information.  It was started to form a pity wagon fan base and of course Ryan D fell for the bait and pit himself on front street.  I am not saying his was great ( far from it) but Jess definitely is from the hood and knows how to "play" the game. This was her rise and shine moment.  Had she been so threatened for her life why did she continue to bait him on SM? And the 100 act was def part of her true colors. Everyone sees her as a victim because he showed out...

And they left out how they found Jessica. She was an aspiring actress she applied TWICE to this show looking for "true love" laugh out loud. She was picked out of 7000 applicants? Why was she casted? Her agency pushed for her IMO she had a golden pass like Sean. It's not what you know it's who you know!  And let's not forget she was engaged already.  This girl tried TWICE!!!!  She was desperate to get on TV. Very parched!!!!!

She's boring and flat as an actress. iMO. But she nailed it with the "so called sweet girl act" GOT EMMM :claphands

Question wrote:
BusyLizzie wrote:Where is the information that he threatened her "Before" the reunion show? And I don't remember anything about her "trashing" his home. Can you do a link, I must have missed it.

I don't have the link. But the people and the tmz article stated it was two threats one in March and obviously the other at the reunion show.  March was before the reunion show.  

Pay attention!!!! giggling

Are these all your opinions or is is fact. Either edit your post to add that it is your opinion or find a source or link to back up your whole post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Question Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:56 am

Oh ok these are my opinions on the information that I have read on social media, and the articles that have been posted numerous times!!!

Jessica is still building her fan base with her latest Instagram picture!!! Pot calling kettle? She's shoveling poop against the tide!!!!

She's showing her true colors watch.... One can't cover the sky with their hands!!!

Question

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:46 am

True colors are not. Ryan is still an abusive prick IMO. Nothing she can do will make him look better. He has done a prefectly good job of ruining his own reputation.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:58 am

Question wrote:Oh ok these are my opinions on the information that I have read on social media, and the articles that have been posted numerous times!!!  

Jessica is still building her fan base with her latest Instagram picture!!! Pot calling kettle? She's shoveling poop against the tide!!!!

She's showing her true colors watch.... One can't cover the sky with their hands!!!

Of course she is.  There's little point to imagine that the reason these folks (all of them) married a stranger was to find a spouse.  They agreed to go on television, because they want that attention, and they were willing to combine that with a stranger marriage ... it would be just like a woman to also fantasize that the Final Result would be a happy marriage among TWO PEOPLE (!) who WANT TO BE ON TV.  

The shared quality is 'want to be on TV' (or to be noticed and discussed).

The fact that the three guys slink off into the corner for the most part just shows to me that they regret choosing to do THIS show ... until they get some other crap opportunity.

I think production/network blew it when post 6-week "experiment" they compelled these Six People to endure 11 weeks of Happy Social Media Post Contract Fulfillment.  Whatever respect any of them had for the process or production or one another seems to have crumbled during the post filming / airing phase.  It all became too much.  They look ridiculous and they know it, and they snark and attack behind the scenes.  I can't think of a better option, but enforcing that social media happy talk clause was a poor one.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Question Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:08 am

watchTV3 wrote:True colors are not. Ryan is still an abusive prick IMO. Nothing she can do will make him look better. He has done a prefectly good job of ruining his own reputation.

True colors YES!!!! She's an antagonizer IMO as she puts it out there!!! Am
Ned yes I agree RYAN ruined his reputation on his own. But she continues to bait him. Nothing she can do will ever have Ryan looking good, that is correct!!! But the fact that she is trying to start a movement team Castro shows she has passive agressive and is riding out the publicity. A woman scared for her life would not keep adding salt to a wound for a reaction it's just not right!!! Lay low and move on!!!! deadhorse

Question

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:29 am

Her being scared for her life doesn't mean she has to hide in a whole and shut up. If she likes SM attention then she can continue doing what she wants. Ryan's poor bahvior should not mean she should stop living her life.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:56 pm

Does anyone know whatever happened with Ryan and the court? I thought he was scheduled for July 13th?

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:21 pm

SightUnseen wrote:@nan27
Jaclyn knew about the cheating and repeatedly brought it up during the reunion but the producers edited it all out imho. The actual reunion was way more intense then what aired. I.M.O.
If this is accurate, the producers and "experts" are way more disgusting than I even imagined. They were begging for Jaclyn and Ryan to give it another try 'because they were so good together.' Pathetic.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
MVMom39forever
crazyjaney78
TwinkleB13
MiMi1963
smile4u98
Ariela
Chitown_Girl
sharkdiver
sunchick116
KallMeKaptious
makeupchick85