SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:02 am

abbyc295 wrote:And whats the deal with that tweet from  robert mills about a spoiler alert saying the final rose ceremony of this seasons Bachelorette carrying over to the premiere of the Bachelor...does that mean F2..presumed to be Nick..could be the next bachelor??? Sorry if this has already been discussed

I think it's just a joke with the "TO BE CONTINUEDs".

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:05 am

emusha wrote:
nikikass wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

That could still be Nick, since he had the group date and the 1-on-1 next week. That would be two dates.

But she said more than two.

I've kept this at the back of my mind - I agree with you that it is not nick for this reason amongst others also posted in sc thread
JMHO

K is so dumb that I doubt she can count that high.
It's Nick.
JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:07 am

How do you post a picture on here? There is a picture KAitlyn is tagged in from yesterday and she seems to be wearing the same dress she wore to the night portion date with Shawn. It's long sleeve and fringe on the bottom! Just thought that was cute!! Maybe a shout out to him?! ❤️

Last edited by kraft33 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:31 am

abbyc295 wrote:And whats the deal with that tweet from  robert mills about a spoiler alert saying the final rose ceremony of this seasons Bachelorette carrying over to the premiere of the Bachelor...does that mean F2..presumed to be Nick..could be the next bachelor??? Sorry if this has already been discussed

I hope not....and I'm a Nick fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:49 am

happydays wrote:

I hope not....and I'm a Nick fan

I think it's a joke. As in, they're delaying each rose ceremony to the next episode, and people are irritated with it and tweeting at them, so the producer is joking that you'll see the final rose ceremony is next season's bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madge58 Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:25 am

I disagree (respectfully, of course!) with those who are saying that Kaitlyn is getting more backlash for having pre-fantasy suite sex because she's a woman. If the bachelor did this, I think he'd get just as much -- possibly even more -- hate.

Madge58

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:59 am

KB_Mom wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I still want to know who Steve turned to to get this new info, and why didn't he confer with that person originally, to back up the info he had? And is this last source reliable?

It was my impression he said he went back to same sources who originally gave him the wrong spoiler. Rolling Eyes b

The original spoiler was so suspicious because he was specific that Nick proposed and got rejected but did not have a clue about Shawn.

RS said that when he got the snapchat video he went to "sources" but he never said he went to the same sources that had given him bad information.

IMO the largest part of RS's sources are people who know things (or pretend to which is what creates a challenge) and because they know that RS is interested in scoop and spoiler information they share what they know with him. He has said that every season is different because it is - the sources are not the same every season because the people are not the same; the only thing that's the same is that RS is always interested in information and lots and lots of people know this and know how to find him to share what they know.

I think there was probably one source that told RS things about Nick but that source didn't know anything about Shawn which is why he didn't have a clue about Shawn. It's probable that his source about Shawn didn't know anything about Nick. That does sort of put one source as being in Nick's "camp" but we have no clue where or what their relationship to Nick is - just that they know (or claim to know) something about Nick. IMO some spoiler information can be partially correct / totally reliable and other information can be totally wrong. Just because one piece of information is wrong doesn't mean all information is wrong if the sources are different, and just because one piece of information is right doesn't mean it all is.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:02 am

Madge58 wrote:I disagree (respectfully, of course!) with those who are saying that Kaitlyn is getting more backlash for having pre-fantasy suite sex because she's a woman. If the bachelor did this, I think he'd get just as much -- possibly even more -- hate.

They have done it (Ben for sure and maybe JPG). They both got backlash but the women involved also got it. The difference this season is that they're calling Kaitlyn a lot of names for that and kissing a lot of guys that imo they shouldn't. In those situations guys seem to be called a cad or DB when a woman is called a sl*t. To me there's a big difference.

Kraft33, do you have a link for that pic?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:17 am

tigertiz wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I still want to know who Steve turned to to get this new info, and why didn't he confer with that person originally, to back up the info he had? And is this last source reliable?
What new info? That she and Shawn are engaged?  He could have just guessed that part and had a 98% chance of getting it right, knowing that they are having SHV.   Shawn was clearly crazy for her. I'd expect him to have proposed if they are together now.  
Is there some other new info that I missed?  

I meant that Shawn and Kaitlyn were engaged. How did he all of a sudden get the correct info?

I think that was just a joke, because of all the "to be continued" episodes this season.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:12 pm

From the way the episode description is written, sex guy would have to be Nick. There's a clear implication that it happens with the guy she has her first 1 on 1 date with, which is Nick. And the description of the guy who freaks out (probably because Nick doesn't come back to the guys' suite that night) and shares info with the other guys sounds very clearly like Shawn. Of course, the description could be purposely misleading, so we won't know for sure until the episode airs.

With that said, count me as one of those who find it hard to believe that Kaitlyn could have sex with Nick twice and Shawn could get over it enough to not only forgive her but propose to her. But I always have to remember that there is a generational difference between these contestants and myself. Plus, I can't begin to imagine how much the isolation, producer manipulation and brainwashing come into play and affect these puppets' decision-making capabilities.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:21 pm

I meant that Shawn and Kaitlyn were engaged. How did he all of a sudden get the correct info?
Educated guess with 98% chance it's true, considering they are having SHV. There has never been a Bachette who has chosen an F1 and not been engaged.

Last edited by tigertiz on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:44 pm

ironcat wrote:From the way the episode description is written, sex guy would have to be Nick.  There's a clear implication that it happens with the guy she has her first 1 on 1 date with, which is Nick.  And the description of the guy who freaks out (probably because Nick doesn't come back to the guys' suite that night) and shares info with the other guys sounds very clearly like Shawn.  Of course, the description could be purposely misleading, so we won't know for sure until the episode airs.

With that said, count me as one of those who find it hard to believe that Kaitlyn could have sex with Nick twice and Shawn could get over it enough to not only forgive her but propose to her.  But I always have to remember that there is a generational difference between these contestants and myself. Plus, I can't begin to imagine how much the isolation, producer manipulation and brainwashing come into play and affect these puppets' decision-making capabilities.

I would think that if Kaitlyn truly felt like she was in love with Shawn by the time that the FDs occurred, then she would not WANT to sleep with Nick, knowing how that would look and feel for Shawn, especially since she supposedly already had sex with Nick earlier.  And, I assume that Shawn had already been told about it, prior to the FD.  What about her always preaching the need for honesty?  How would that be honest for either of the guys?

So, I suspect that she did let Nick go early, despite what RS said, and he probably got that wrong too.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls