SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:32 pm

jojo47 wrote:
happydays wrote:I remember her calling a dog she was playing with in her snapchat her 'little boo-boo'.

I think it is just a cute name without that much meaning attached to it tbh. But I do think it is directed towards Shawn, esp as she had written 'ALOT to look forward to' right before.

'ALOT to look forward to' in her IG reminded me of 'and THEY are the one' from her NYC blog. I think #booboo is directed at someone.
I just really hope Miss Honesty, who already lied about the nature of her relationship with Nick, actually told THEY all about what went down in Ireland and whatever else is coming so THEY are not shocked tomorrow and in the next four weeks.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:39 pm

IDK I think if she turned around, unless her butt is totally flat it would be hanging out, only with fabric coverage.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:42 pm

Alanna wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
happydays wrote:I remember her calling a dog she was playing with in her snapchat her 'little boo-boo'.

I think it is just a cute name without that much meaning attached to it tbh. But I do think it is directed towards Shawn, esp as she had written 'ALOT to look forward to' right before.

'ALOT to look forward to' in her IG reminded me of 'and THEY are the one' from her NYC blog. I think #booboo is directed at someone.
I just really hope Miss Honesty, who already lied about the nature of her relationship with Nick, actually told THEY all about what went down in Ireland and whatever else is coming so THEY are not shocked tomorrow and in the next four weeks.

Hope so!! Otherwise they'd be in for a rude surprise..

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:39 pm

http://soulieon.bigcartel.com/product/white-two-piece-crop-top-and-skirt-set

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 591

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 589
kaitlynbristowe
boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 11357552_847413091962744_1000745067_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:56 pm

Awwww, I think she looks as pretty as I've seen her. The shoulder length hair looks great on her.

Please

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:24 pm

Alanna wrote:Ugh Andi called josh booboo, so Kait might want to knock that off asap.
Haha. This season really is a repeat of last. In so many ways it boggles the mind. But I personally prefer Kaitlyn to the other lead. No booboo. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:37 am

I have a decent figure but no way could I rock that! Her body is amazing! Go, Kait!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:05 am

:yes: Kait's body is bom! i need to get back on track with my diet laugh out loud
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:10 am

missfafa wrote::yes: Kait's body is bom! i need to get back on track with my diet laugh out loud

Kait is looking fantastic!
I've been meaning to go on a diet for about 5 years...

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:Ugh Andi called josh booboo, so Kait might want to knock that off asap.
Haha. This season really is a repeat of last. In so  many ways it boggles the mind. But I personally prefer Kaitlyn to the other lead. No booboo. giggling

Ugh yes a total repeat! :crazed I'm surprised she & Shawn haven't simultaneously started tweeting about a show they are watching or the USA soccer matches during their SHV's! laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 8367-910 boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 I_got_13 boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 E5kqdm15 boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:42 am

Linds911 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Haha. This season really is a repeat of last. In so  many ways it boggles the mind. But I personally prefer Kaitlyn to the other lead. No booboo. giggling

Ugh yes a total repeat! :crazed I'm surprised she & Shawn haven't simultaneously started tweeting about a show they are watching or the USA soccer matches during their SHV's! laugh out loud
They snapchatted while in bed and shared it with the the world and it was a foiler season.
I think that takes the cupcake when it comes to any SM activity from last season. :yes: boo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:34 am

^^^ hahahahah toooooo true AAL!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls