SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think she will crash his season and then her name will be cast into the hat for the next future 'Ette. JMO.

Yup IA hence the mention of Bachelorette several times, during BIP and during After Paradise, and her tweet to Ali.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:21 pm

I'm sorry but if she crashes Ben's season then becomes the Bachelorette that would be a record 5 Bachelor/Bachelorette/Spin-off shows...

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:31 pm

Lets hope she finds her Prince Charming before that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:31 pm

I don't think she'll crash nor do I think she wants to be the b-ette. It goes back to what she said about not having time to waste on the wrong man, but all the time to wait for the right man. To go on the bach and then have that not work out and then be the b-ette means another year will go by and she would be at the beginning of a relationship that may or may not work (given the franchise track record).

She tends to hang out in the right places (at least when she's not just with Bachelor people)- she'll meet someone who shares her values and values her.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:19 am

5 times is way too many. Just no.
One of her recent inta posts mentions that bip was good for her heart. Maybe she learned that while on the show, she can have feelings but she needs to wait for am almost alignment of values and life desires. Idk.
Bottom line is that despite interviews and using social media, they r not allowed to indicate the outcome nor reveal their current post show status.
Can someone point me in the direction of her tweets regarding benh? What made u think that she wants him for herself and not just supporting him as a friend for next lead?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:30 am

Watch her periscope from last evening and watch her expression when the questions about her dating Ben or Ben being the Bachelor scroll by.  It is quite revealing.  I think that was why toward the end of the session she blurted out that "nothing re: the Bachelor choice was decided yet." (paraphrasing)  I have no idea if she actually knows this for certain but she was with a friend who works for ABC.  Tenley met and hung out with Ben after the MTA in LA and then a bit ago in Denver, CO.  It was when Ben Z, his brother and JJ were with her too.  There are photos on the forum.  Who knows if she wants to date him for sure but he certainly fits her #1 criteria of similar religious beliefs.  I find it hard to believe that they would bring Tenley onto the Bachelor as a contestant since it is such a carbon copy of last season story wise.  It seems so unlikely.  As always JMO Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

They'll bring her back to cause more drama.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:04 am

Interesting article about the Tenley dating Ben H. rumor.  This writer says they hung out a couple times and they still think Ben H. is the bachelor (paraphrased).  She also spent time with JJ and his daughter.    She is definitely a popular lady this summer.  Would like to know more about her and JJ's time together and what their the status of their friendship is after BIP.

Is Ben H. Dating Tenley Molzahn?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:31 am

Personally, I would not be surprised if the whole Tenley/Ben thing was fake, and was simply storyboarded so that she can make a return for her own 'Ette series.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Lets hope she finds her Prince Charming before that.

Or her lowly blacksmith giggling

Going to watch her periscope now.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:18 am

MiniDiva wrote:Interesting article about the Tenley dating Ben H. rumor.  This writer says they hung out a couple times and they still think Ben H. is the bachelor (paraphrased).  She also spent time with JJ and his daughter.    She is definitely a popular lady this summer.  Would like to know more about her and JJ's time together and what their the status of their friendship is after BIP.

I'm pretty sure Ben was there when Tenley hung out with JJ & his daughter. They seemed to avoid being in pics the time they were together another time but people commented that they were together and both posted pics from the same place. I think it was just a flirtation and the timing was off.

I really don't think Tenley wants to be the Bachelorette for the reasons jcrbil stated. She also said on the after show that having to choose between 3 guys was so hard and something about being the Bachelorette would be far worse. Whatever it was it didn't sound like she wanted to do it.

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:34 am

albean99 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Interesting article about the Tenley dating Ben H. rumor.  This writer says they hung out a couple times and they still think Ben H. is the bachelor (paraphrased).  She also spent time with JJ and his daughter.    She is definitely a popular lady this summer.  Would like to know more about her and JJ's time together and what their the status of their friendship is after BIP.

I'm pretty sure Ben was there when Tenley hung out with JJ & his daughter. They seemed to avoid being in pics the time they were together another time but people commented that they were together and both posted pics from the same place. I think it was just a flirtation and the timing was off.

I really don't think Tenley wants to be the Bachelorette for the reasons jcrbil stated. She also said on the after show that having to choose between 3 guys was so hard and something about being the Bachelorette would be far worse. Whatever it was it didn't sound like she wanted to do it.

IA with you albean. But then I can never understand how these contestants say one thing and then turn around and do something completely different Rolling Eyes .
Tenley appeared very confused on the show and also in her Soc Media post show about having to choose between 3 guys- much more 25 of them. From her convictions the only way she would be future lead if she had a guaranteed 25 faith filled Christians to choose from. IMO of course.
Oh and FYI when Tenley was with JJ and his daughter, Ben wasn't there. They sent him a snap chat which he (Ben) posted on his social media.

I'm actually more concerned for JJ at this point. It appears (maybe I'm wrong  hmmm ) that he's got it pretty bad but she is steadfast in saying that he is a friend.
TPTB are famous for taking these crushes and "crushing" these guys on national TV (Arie / Nick etc.). I wouldn't put it past them to throw something like this up at the reunion. I can almost see it. Upset
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI