SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:42 am

[quote="nd4reality"][quote="albean99"]
MiniDiva wrote:{{{{{{snipped ....... TPTB are famous for taking these crushes and "crushing" these guys on national TV (Arie / Nick etc.). I wouldn't put it past them to throw something like this up at the reunion. I can almost see it. Upset

I am concerned that while she speaks at the start of the heartbreak of Kiptyn and their relationship after 5 years, she puts herself back into a what "can" work, but statistically "does not" work situation. I will admit that when the Bach started, I got caught up in the "romance" of it all and the fairytale of Trista & Ryan, really made me believe it was possible. But years have now jaded me. I always view this now from the, "this is a trainwreck and the only questions is when it will implode" seat on my chair. I find myself looking for the most desperate girls, like Ashley I., and watching what they do "wrong" as opposed to seeing the possibility of a real love story. I guess that way when a Des and Chris come along I am stunned!!!

I think that why BIP is so boring for me. Although, if Tanner and Jade do work out they will be 2 for 3 in the spin off series.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:29 pm

I really dont see where JJ has it 'bad' for tenley. IMO, the reason he can be so fulsome in his compliments of her is because he's not that attracted to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:41 pm

I disagree seton. I think he likes her very much from
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:16 pm

I will admit that when the Bach started, I got caught up in the "romance" of it all and the  fairytale of Trista & Ryan, really made me believe it was possible.  But years have now jaded me.   I always view this now from the, "this is a trainwreck and the only questions is when it will implode" seat on my chair.  I find myself looking for the most desperate girls, like Ashley I., and watching what they do "wrong" as opposed to seeing the possibility of a real love story.  I guess that way when a Des and Chris come along I am stunned!!!

These are my exact same feelings, nuts! Very well-said. Sadly, I think there are lots of us here and in the real world who feel the same way.

I wouldn't even mind if, season after season, the lead didn't find love or love fizzled out (as is the norm) after the show is over IF the show still focused on the search for love/love story. In other words, TPTB are unabashedly focusing/scripting each season for the drama they can create either by manipulation of the players or through the edit. Any notion of a love story is secondary, tertiary, etc.

It all just makes me sad

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:*snipped
albean99 wrote:

I'm pretty sure Ben was there when Tenley hung out with JJ & his daughter. They seemed to avoid being in pics the time they were together another time but people commented that they were together and both posted pics from the same place. I think it was just a flirtation and the timing was off.

I really don't think Tenley wants to be the Bachelorette for the reasons jcrbil stated. She also said on the after show that having to choose between 3 guys was so hard and something about being the Bachelorette would be far worse. Whatever it was it didn't sound like she wanted to do it.

IA with you albean. But then I can never understand how these contestants say one thing and then turn around and do something completely different Rolling Eyes .
Tenley appeared very confused on the show and also in her Soc Media post show about having to choose between 3 guys- much more 25 of them. From her convictions the only way she would be future lead if she had a guaranteed 25 faith filled Christians to choose from. IMO of course.
Oh and FYI when Tenley was with JJ and his daughter, Ben wasn't there. They sent him a snap chat which he (Ben) posted on his social media.

I'm actually more concerned for JJ at this point. It appears (maybe I'm wrong  hmmm ) that he's got it pretty bad but she is steadfast in saying that he is a friend.
TPTB are famous for taking these crushes and "crushing" these guys on national TV (Arie / Nick etc.). I wouldn't put it past them to throw something like this up at the reunion. I can almost see it. Upset

Thanks. I was fooled by the video Ben posted but didn't actually watch it. Smiley  

You're right that it could happen but I hope she doesn't do the show. I think JJ knows they're just friends.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:59 pm

Yes IA he knows she friend zoned him but IMO, he would like it to be more
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:02 pm

rhondam wrote:Yes IA he knows she friend zoned him but IMO, he would like it to be more

Hope so. As I said, I would hate it if tptb drag some sort of "I have a crush on you" crap during the BIP re-group/live finale.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:07 pm

Yes I hope not too!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:20 pm

Guess we have to watch the feet.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:29 am

This past season with Nick returning and his association with the lead prefilming, I won't be surprised if we see more of that. Tenley may be one of them. She's a wonderful girl IMO. Going through her twitter is very motivational. I hope she meets someone in the next four weeks or so. laugh out loud

tenleymolzahn
2,629 likes
3w
tenleymolzahnHeading up into the mountains & off the grid, so do me a favor peeps... Watch some of your favorite guys & mine on the Men Tell All tonight. No matter what you see on TV, these guys are some classy men! I don't get to watch with you tonight, but I'm glad I was there! #mentellall #bachelorfamily

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 11296782_1471741513140169_1125875216_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:09 am

seton wrote:I really dont see where JJ has it 'bad' for tenley. IMO, the reason he can be so fulsome in his compliments of her is because he's not that attracted to her.

Yeah, if he had it bad for her, I'm assuming he wouldn't have purposely left the show to try and make it work with his ex-girlfriend. I think that they are just friends. I think that JJ is too edgy for Tenley.

FWIW, Tenley was asked about going on the Bachelor again a couple of weeks ago and she pretty definitively said no. She also said that she wants a man to pursue and woo her, which would go against the premise of the Bachelor. I don't think we'll be seeing her, TBH. I think that Ben's the type of guy that would have said no to the show, if there were real feelings on his part.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:28 am

chasingpavements wrote:
seton wrote:I really dont see where JJ has it 'bad' for tenley. IMO, the reason he can be so fulsome in his compliments of her is because he's not that attracted to her.

Yeah, if he had it bad for her, I'm assuming he wouldn't have purposely left the show to try and make it work with his ex-girlfriend. I think that they are just friends. I think that JJ is too edgy for Tenley.

FWIW, Tenley was asked about going on the Bachelor again a couple of weeks ago and she pretty definitively said no. She also said that she wants a man to pursue and woo her, which would go against the premise of the Bachelor. I don't think we'll be seeing her, TBH. I think that Ben's the type of guy that would have said no to the show, if there were real feelings on his part.

I think the bolded is what she learned out of bip- she found out what it was like to be wooed- and I, for one, was really happy to see her being wooed.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI