SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'I am a fashion lover, home decor lover, dog lover, (very) amateur chef, soy candle maker, jewellery maker, sufferer of fructose malabsorption and lover of any beauty product that will enhance your natural beauty, defy your age and actually work,' she writes.
Girl has moves! Emily is not shy about showing off her enviable, flexible body in a bikini

DailyMail

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Tenplay.com

Emily

State: VIC

Extrovert Emily is not afraid to share her opinion. She has a passion for fashion, beauty products and personal styling and loves glamming up in heels for a night out. Quick to stand up for herself, Emily prides herself on saying what she means and meaning what she says.

What made you apply to be part of The Bachelor Australia?
Multiple reasons. The main one being, why not? I have not been able to meet a good guy who is emotionally stable, so I thought I might as well give this a try.

Have you ever tried online dating or Tinder?
Yes I have and I would never do it again. I would rather meet someone the old-fashioned way.

What qualities do you hope to find in the bachelor?
I am a big believer in chivalry. I like men to be gentlemen, in every respect: pick a woman up for a date, open doors for her, never walk in front of her. To me those things show a lot about how a man was raised and the respect he has for women.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelorettes?
I think my honest, down-to-earth and compassionate nature, together with some banter and my ability to laugh at myself, will help make me stand out from the crowd.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Anyone else think she looks like Rochelle (F2 Tim's season) from Bach Aussie S1? .
Based on s/caps, looks like she gets a few dates/goes far.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:49 am

Emily is upset by the way she is being portrayed:

Source - Couriemail
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:38 pm

This girl is so annoying. She should thank her lucky stars she lives in AU and not USA where the producers could really edit her much, much worse.

And her victim behavior is ridiculous. She said the words she said and then says they were kind and not cruel words?

What made Laurina and even Chrystal awesome villain edits is they owned it. They had a sense of humour about it all... something Emily seems to be drastically lacking.

No wonder Sam didn't see it with her.... he wants a girl who is fun and funny. That's not Emily at all, regardless of her "edit".
To me she is nothing but sourgrapes that Sam didn't want her.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:42 pm

Well, well, well, ... haven't we had a lot of those stories "they edit me that way, I'm much better&nicer in real life." (I'm grateful I've never heard that from Nick... otherwise I would kick his a$$) ... Fortunately for Emily, she has a choice ... and she chooses to be friends with 1 girl who is truly a character out of Mean Girls, highly jealous, an instigator of negativity and immature for the show like TB, I'm talking about Jasmin.

So, Emily ... no, I personally don't think you are a bully, neither do I think that you are mean, but I do believe you should first look around at the company you keep and think before you say things or laugh behind someone's back ... and maybe tell your sister that it's waste of energy to go against TV show (for which you signed up for) to fight your battle, when all you have to do is prove with your actions that you are what you state that you are. Own it!

I miss Crystal, the self-proclaimed 'Bitchelorette' from NZ Bachelor show ... she was a true comedian and even the media has described her that she "owns everything she says with a confidence and a lack of f***s".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:55 pm

Emily doesn't realize that her whining about her edit is just making her look worse.
Always better to laugh and own it. Chrystal did and people in turn loved her for it.

To me, Emily comes across as a whiny, self-absorbed, woe-is-me, kind of person.
Her SM posts only confirm this to me, constantly about herself and how amazing she is and how everyone should feel sorry for her.

If Emily was F1, I doubt she would be posting all this stuff and blaming the "edit".
She's just sourgrapes, imo and is now going to the media not because of her edit, but because she is not F1.

She kept saying on the show that she doesn't see what Sam sees in Heather (like she thought she was better than Heather).
Well, Sam didn't want Emily for his F1 so now she is sour grapes because her ego is hurt.

Wasn't there an article saying she was in bottom two with Heather at a RC and she walked out?
If that's the case, then Emily walked out because she knew she was going home and that Sam preferred Heather to her.

Just  :sourgrapes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:09 pm

(source)
@osher_gunsberg

Is it that Emily doesn’t get Heather - or Emily doesn’t get Sam?

- I believe that's a real issue. yes to Osher.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:17 pm

^ laugh out loud. Definitely can tell that Osher does NOT care for Emily and no surprise there.
Osher has been very vocal about saying how much he likes Heather.
Lots of tweets supporting her.

I think Osher is spot on - Emily doesn't get Sam so she is just sourgrapes.
Emily is being fake, imo, talking about her edit when in reality her edit is that way because she was sour grapes on the show and still is post-show.
It is just her ego talking.
Very unattractive in a woman.

I think Sam was correct when he told Emily that he hoped she would prove him wrong.
Obviously she didn't prove him wrong and she was how he thought she would be which is why he didn't choose her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:44 pm

I've written in episode's thread (or somewhere else) ... that I find Bec much more "fake" ...pretending and hiding her true self, just to put a pretty face on ... and i actually prefer Emily, because at least she is showing her colors (even if not positive at the moment) ... so I would much rather see the Emily owning it and later showing the world how wrong they/we were in their/our impressions/assumptions ... than to whine about it now.
She herself said that she doesn't do fake and doesn't like fake people, but she is mostly hanging around with that kind of girls ... who "play the part" to appear better to the audience. IDK, it reminds me of Kelsey and her sister replying to the public ... I just find it funny... for a funny, comedic, 30-y old woman ...that has to be defended by others, since she can't give a humorous response to all her critics.
She's taking it way too seriously ... and yes, it's an ego-issue.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:46 pm

happygolucky wrote:She's taking it way too seriously ... and yes, it's an ego-issue.
And the funny part is that in her bio she said she doesn't take herself seriously with her "I laugh at myself".
That to me, shows me she has a complete lack of self-awareness.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:18 pm

Based on her SM activity she was definitely in Bali and with Bec, the other sour grapes girl.
Her style also doesn't suit laidback hipster Sam's style either.

'She storms out of the rose ceremony, leaving before she can be given a rose, as she hated the girl she was up against,' an insider told Daily Mail Australia.

'She threatened if she was left at the bottom two she would walk out.'

The insider also added that Emily, or Emma as she is sometimes called, is 'very high-maintenance and a pain in the a*s.'

To rest and recuperate following the drama, the stunning busty brunette with curves to die for and a penchant for cleavage enhancing ensembles, is said to have jetted to Bali for a holiday with pals.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms

+5
EmmK
happygolucky
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel