SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(source)

... the company you keep ... to tap each other on their backs ... because they experienced the torture ... duh

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:27 pm

The torture of being on a reality tv show and not being given the white rose and not being F1.
Oh the torture! :sourgrapes:

ETA: it is no wonder Sam didn't choose these girls for F1. They cannot laugh at themselves and they take themselves way too seriously. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:35 pm

Wow she sounds like a very self absorbed Diva wannabe.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:35 pm

Thing is even if the show edited her a certain way, they didn't fake all the mean things she said and the facial expressions.

She definitely said all those things herself so she should take responsibility for acting bitchy.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:41 pm

@oshergunsberg  Aug 6 Is it just me, or is Emily ruthless?

Safe to say, Osher the host of the show, is not a fan of Emily.

ETA: this was a comment under Osher's tweet about Emily being ruthless which Osher faved.
He definitely does not like Emily. And he knew her on the show so that is not just "edit".

@terrible_vision Aug 6
@oshergunsberg is ruthless another word for b***h? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:44 pm

EmmK wrote:Thing is even if the show edited her a certain way, they didn't fake all the mean things she said and the facial expressions.

She definitely said all those things herself so she should take responsibility for acting bitchy.

Yep. It just sounds like sour grapes from a very entitled little girl to me. She's not the only one to cop a bad edit. Heather gets the jealous/crazy eyes one but she and her family aren't out there going after everyone.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:15 pm

lozzatron wrote:
EmmK wrote:Thing is even if the show edited her a certain way, they didn't fake all the mean things she said and the facial expressions.

Yep. It just sounds like sour grapes from a very entitled little girl to me. She's not the only one to cop a bad edit. Heather gets the jealous/crazy eyes one but she and her family aren't out there going after everyone.
Exactly. Quite the opposite actually since Heather has laughed at herself in the interviews.

And this is what Osher tweeted also about Emily. He is definitely not a fan of Emily.

Osher Günsberg retweeted
dan debuf ‏@dandebuf Jul 30
calling emily the new laurina is an insult to the supreme queen that was laurina.
ITA. Emily is no Laurina and no Chrystal either. She needs some brains and a sense of humour first to qualify for that comparison, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:41 pm

Sorry for double post
Osher Günsberg retweeted
The Bachelor Aus ‏@TheBachelorAU  Jul 30
Here’s the deal… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The words "I'm not his type at all" in red is what I think Emily is so upset about.
Sam has stated in interviews his type is "smart, creative, and funny, someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously".

In other words, Sam's type is not Emily.
Emily is just sour grapes imo since "The Bachelor" didn't pick her because ultimately, while she is a sexy brunette, she is not his type.

And this was one of the comments under Osher's tweet:
chickiedee ‏@anncgee  Jul 30
dressing up and day spas... Lady, the boy is from Tassie, not NYC... Let's not set expectations too high...
Based on the photos of Sam out and about and his personal style of hipster, wear whatever clothes thrown together and more about drinking a beer with his mates than going to a fine dining restaurant, I think Emily is the least suited to Sam and definitely not his type.

Sam is laid back and low maintenance and Emily is high-maintenance all the way. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms - Page 2 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:43 pm

I actually wasn't viewing her negatively at all until the 5th episode ... despite the looks and words about Heather ... I don't get bothered if a person dislikes my favorite, as long as they are a great character or an interesting personality ... I was empathizing with her when Emily had a conversation with Sam at the CP ... I saw her vulnerability and insecurity and that made her genuine in my eyes, which I appreciate (despite all our flaws) ... but the moment she started this "media-control" and denying her own words and intentions, projecting herself as a victim, stating that she would never do something that it's clearly on the tape she did, then ...sorry ... I have no sympathy ... then when I've seen her friendship with Bec (who I don't want to be bothered with) and Jasmin is still clinging next to them ... I did my math.

Maybe Emily is really a nice girl, a nice girl to everyone who puts her on the pedestal.
And maybe she really is funny, but just forgot to have a laugh at her own expense.

Nothing more to write about her(e) ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:46 pm

IA, happy...

It's her SM and media that is annoying to me. I can understand edit. Chrystal had it, Laurina had it, but they all owned it and laughed at themselves. And in the process, won people over. Emily would be wise to take a note from their book.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Anyone else get the feeling that Emily is out in the media so much because she is trying to make it seem like she didn't like Sam (saying he is not genuine) and thus trying to make it seem like her leaving the show was her not being into Sam thus is saving face so she doesn't look like she wasn't wanted?

Because her talking in the media negatively about the producers/network and even Sam only reveals to the public that she is not F1 and she is trying to justify why, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:33 pm

'Is she ruthless?' Osher Günsberg shares less than subtle hints that he is NOT a fan of The Bachelor's resident drama queen Emily Simms

Based on Osher's favorited tweets I would say yes. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Emily Simms

+5
EmmK
happygolucky
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel