SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:29 am

6th May - they had that date on the boat/in the water (Northern Beaches in Sydney)
29th April - it's reported that "earlier in that month" they had 1on1 date (Parasailing high above Sydney Harbour) ...

so when does Lana join the "house"?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:25 am

I'm guessing ep 7 or 8 which is next week.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:14 am

I am not sure when she comes in. DM (or maybe it was Telegraph) posted around April 20 that Lana was already on the show.
So sometime before 20 April.

I think filming started the week of March 9.
Madeline in Ep 3 was eliminated and back on SM March 28 (so three weeks later makes sense since it was 3rd week).
This means upcoming Episodes 5&6 is 4th week so first week of April.
Ep 7&8 would be April 12-18 so maybe that week?

I am struggling to figure out exactly how she comes in so late and stays?
Mainly because I think Sam is a straight shooter so why would he do this?
Heather already looked hurt about a kiss so having another girl stay I don't know...
Heather follows Lana on IG... but I am starting to have doubts about Heather.. she has one IG pic she captioned with making herself feel better and happy.

If Lana comes in and stays I do think that Sam must have had a really strong connection to keep her.
Especially when he has had a month of connections with the other girls....
I will say I am disappointed he did this (if he didn't have to and understand this is his journey) but hopefully doesn't lead Heather on in the process.
I really don't get why they had new girls come in.
Bigger question: is it new girls or only Lana?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:32 am

I don't think Sam has a say in whether the new girls should stay or not. I think it's one of those twists the producers created.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:38 am

IA that it is a twist but he still kept her on weeks later so not sure...

Anyone follow Lana on IG?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:51 am

Yeah ... i think is similar to Nick's situation ... only that there is no pre-show story...
the fact that Lana is well known in the entertainment/social circles it gives her a good advantage point to enter whenever she can (with her schedule), knowing already who the bachelor is.

Only half a season in (even less ... but a meaningful part), so that the audience gets to know her and she can become the next Bachelorette?

I really do believe Sam will be intrigued and interested in her ... so just like with Kaitlyn, it's the same old "what if" ... he needed to try ...

I'm repeating from Episode's thread ... Lana seems smart, educated, mature woman for her age, elegant - sophisticated, knows how to behave and serve, dress and act, she is a girly-girl ... she is also still young and I bet lively, wants to have fun (is there to get a guy, not a husband) and lets herself to be physical ... so she will most likely be a perfect combination ... checking "all the boxes" ... of what Sam looks in a woman.

The serious doubt and question will be ... either this "perfect woman" is right for him ... and is their chemistry more "appealing" than the one with the tomboy Heather.

If the show set a tone for US vs. THEM ...
Girly-girls, who all lack 1 or more ingredients for completely attract Sam ... Lana will have it all,
then Tomboy Heather will have to bring out her girly side ... if she wants to give Sam a complete picture, so that he will be able to decide.
I think that's one way they can go... spur Heather to let go of own "defenses" ...
because only that way she can "win" over the "perfect girl".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:56 am

Yeah... I am just concerned because Sam must have really liked her to keep her so much longer.
Even Blake didn't keep the girls that came in later.
And Lana is coming in likely a month later.

I am thinking that Sam will have a hard choice and may have to go with his gut at the end... full-circle if Heather or overshadowing all else if Lana.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:54 am

I think this is Lana's IG account. It's currently set to private.

@lanajf

This maybe her website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nothing posted yet but a photo that matches her IG profile photo.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:59 am

Thanks, Elon. yes Yes, definitely her SM.

I think we have all the contestants SM listed here in case you want to follow/sleuth (most accept followers if they are private)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:44 am

Much thanks AAL
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:52 am

bestbud! Elon
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:14 pm

What city is Lana from?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose