SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:09 am

I can safely say that Lana is getting a pretty positive view from the media, despite being an intruder, pre-spoiled dates, bff famous friend, etc, and all...

Even shots of her via paparazzi are captioned better than Heather's pap pics.
Does seem like these two will be in the media either way though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I can safely say that Lana is getting a pretty positive view from the media, despite being an intruder, pre-spoiled dates, bff famous friend, etc, and all...

Even shots of her via paparazzi are captioned better than Heather's pap pics.
Does seem like these two will be in the media either way though.

she looks plumb though. Does she has a baby bump...ooopppss just speculating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:21 am

This image looks as if she has double chin which clearly indicates she has put on weight. It may all be that she is very happy now. Maybe she is the F1 indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:56 am

Hi Guys,

I have managed to get the exact dates of Lana's activities from her bestie's instagram.
@ribena_jacqualine

Happy Hump Day  May 6, 2015
Can't live without (Video)  May 16, 2015
Who run the world  May 21, 2015
I am always a bridesmaid never a bride  July 4, 2015

Santorini    July 11, 2015
Berlin        July 22, 2015
Berlin        July 27, 2015
Mykonos    July 29, 2015
Barcelona  Aug 5, 2015
Flashback Girls  Aug 17, 2015
Night of the intruder Aug 26, 2015

Can any of you make out if she is F1?
I think filming stop May 14, 2015 (I read somewhere in this forum that it was 4 days before the start of Bachelorette. Since SamFrost last night with her GFs was on 17 May, 2015, I presumed She starts filminng the next day 18 may 2015.

Last edited by Quane on Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos and adding the source of information)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:35 am

I dont find her attractive before, even find it less now she put on weight. I still dont get a very good vibe from her, after watching two episodes and the update you guys posted here.

Look to me she is playing a role more than to find love on a tv show. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:45 am

happygolucky wrote:JMO, from the media supposedly:
Lana has the first GD on April 15 (possible 10th episode or 11th?) - date with kids and other F5
Lana has 1on1 (SD) with Sam on April 17 (possible 11th or 12th episode) - dancing with the private concert
then media reports on April 29 that earlier in April she had her single-date (which could be the one above or another one - maybe the one parasailing)
and then the media reports on May 11 that on Wednesday they had  another 1on1 (SD) -
in the water/boat
so Lana has another 1on1 with Sam on May 6th ... it could be the Last Chance Date (before FRC)
so the FRC could be in the first full week of May - somewhere around May 10.

HGL, according to the picture posted on Lana's bestie on May 6, 2015 caption Happy Hump Day... Lana can't be having another 1on1 date with Sam. I reckon she made it only to the F4.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:54 am

We discussed it already. Lana`s friend has a habit of posting old pictures of Lana. She also posted a pic in the end of April with her and Lana. But by that time Lana was already filming the Bachelor. Read here...

natik wrote:Hey guys! I´m a long time lurker. I wanted to help you out a little bit with sleuthing. So on IG there was something interesting. One of Lanas best girlfriends posted a snapchat video that was recorded by Lana. It was made on May 16.  You can watch it here. I`m pretty sure that it was an up-to-date pic/video because it was posted by her other friends at the same time (13 weeks ago) Lana Snapchat

There are more pics of Lana. Her girlfriend posted also one pic of Lana 15 weeks ago. But I´m pretty sure it`s an old pic because by the time Lana was still filming the Bachelor. Because 15 weeks ago must have been around May the 2nd. But according to DM Lana was on a date with Sam on May the 6th. Also I figured out that her girlfriend have a habit of posting older pics. For example the pic from 13 weeks ago she has been posting only a couple of days ago. So basically what I`m trying to say is that I think Lana was back at home around 15./16. of May.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:05 am

natik wrote:

We discussed it already. Lana`s friend has a habit of posting old pictures of Lana. She also posted a pic in the end of April with her and Lana. But by that time Lana was already filming the Bachelor. Read here...

natik wrote:Hey guys! I´m a long time lurker. I wanted to help you out a little bit with sleuthing. So on IG there was something interesting. One of Lanas best girlfriends posted a snapchat video that was recorded by Lana. It was made on May 16.  You can watch it here. I`m pretty sure that it was an up-to-date pic/video because it was posted by her other friends at the same time (13 weeks ago) Lana Snapchat

There are more pics of Lana. Her girlfriend posted also one pic of Lana 15 weeks ago. But I´m pretty sure it`s an old pic because by the time Lana was still filming the Bachelor. Because 15 weeks ago must have been around May the 2nd. But according to DM Lana was on a date with Sam on May the 6th. Also I figured out that her girlfriend have a habit of posting older pics. For example the pic from 13 weeks ago she has been posting only a couple of days ago. So basically what I`m trying to say is that I think Lana was back at home around 15./16. of May.

Oh Ok I am wrong then. Thanks for highlighting it. I think I will leave the sleuthing to you experts. You may be right Lana might have lasted to the end...probably F1 then.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:11 am

Quane wrote:

Oh Ok I am wrong then. Thanks for highlighting it. I think I will leave the sleuthing to you experts. You may be right Lana might have lasted to the end...probably F1 then.

No problem. Don`t stop sleuthing maybe you will discover something we oversaw.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:22 am

I was also wrong in my assumptions ... those 2 dates that were reported to be filmed on 15th and 17th of April ... GD with kids and dancing (private concert) and parasailing ... they are all in the next week episode-s. So week 13-19th of April was week 6 - episode 11, possible episode 12.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:07 pm

I like both Lana and Heather.

Her upcoming date will be very telling since their time together will be extended. Thus we will get to see how they interact with each other vs his interaction with Heather.

Sammy boy truly like her eyes.

She has gained some weight. I'm quite surprised given she has always been fit via her IG.

Btw, did Sam say via interviews if he's in love or just happy?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:26 pm

One observation, the lady with Lana in the DM picture where is walking with coffee looks like a show handler IMO. Does anyone know if any of the other girls have been seen in public with a handler?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose