SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:33 pm

Not to get off on Lana, but I think Sam was chasing Heather until he said the white rose blew up in his face (which made Heather have to lead). From then on, Sam did seek her out more than she did him but he kept bringing up that white rose and it was like it had spoiled the chase for him in his mind (like it literally blocked him from moving on from it).

I think Sam is chasing Lana. He seemed definitely into her but I don't personally think Sam is Lana's type - not completely. I think she likes being pursued and plays the coquettish flirty "who me" game rather than Heather's "stop! you're kidding. Me?"what-you-see-is-what-you-get that Heather is.

Said it before, but I think Sam likes to chase. It's why I think he said the white rose blew up in his face. He wants to phone call the girl and he likes the "intrigue" (what he said about Lana) and "mystery" (what he said about Snez). With Heather? He said "Heather just gets me, all of me" on their first date. That alone means no more mystery... same wavelength and in-sync with one another day one but no mystery to chase.

In the real world, I think that would mean Sam felt ready to commit. But on a TV show where it is about this chase to the finish line? Sam still has to work to get there with Lana (and Snez) but he was already there with Heather day one, imo and based on his own words. So I think Sam is looking for a chase since this show almost forces there to be a chase and that is what he will go with.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by realityjunky Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:47 pm

For me, I agree with the above^^ because if heather and lana had swapped places and heather was the one who came in late, Sam would be chasing heather just as much as he is chasing lana right now. After watching the episode, I can see the attraction between lana and Sam but I just saw his connection with heather at another level because they get each other.

Lana is prob f1 but Im just curious as to how heather is let go. It's now becoming the lana show by the looks of things. What is sam going to say to heather when he lets her go? Is it going to be at a cocktail party? Will heather cry? If Sam is such a straight shooter, then I hope he lets heather go soon. And I will be disappointed if heather doesn't get another 1:1 date at least. I mean she did something for him so surely he should do something for her. I will forever adore heather and if she is not f1 I hope she is the next bette

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:29 pm

I havent seen Sam and Lana's interaction yet to decide if he is chasing her or not. But I can say that he isnt chasing Heather and hasnt been since the 2nd episode. It may be because of the effect of the white rose and he may chase her again in the episodes to come. HE has been nice and concerned about Heather but not chased. IMO.

He has however been chasing Snez. Snezis the only person he has kissed outside of the obligatory date kiss. He has said how he misses her, and when he cant wait to be around her whenever they are apart. He has said she the journey is a roller coaster and Snez calms him. He has said he loves doing things to make her smile and making her happy makes him happy. I see a man who is all about Snez for now, and Lana may well change that.
I agree to an extent that Lana was brought in to shake things up. she indeed looks a bit like Heather but has the "sexy/ physical part Heather hasnt shown. It was always going to be Snez against Heather but Heather quickly fell into the friend zone. If Lana combines the easy banter Heather has with the sexy then she will be F1. But if she goes for the sexy connection only, I reckon Snez will be F1. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:49 pm

The media definitely use Lana's connection to Laura as a way to promote her.
And no surprise that Lana seen as F1.
Podcast should be up on their site later on.

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  26m26 minutes ago
Calling it we predict Lana makes top two with Sarah. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  33m33 minutes ago
"I was intimidated by Sarah when I first came into the house." - Lana from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  36m36 minutes ago
"We talked for a while on the first night, the audience only saw a few minutes of a long chat." - Lana the intruder from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  39m39 minutes ago
In the studio now Lana from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  50m50 minutes ago
NEXT  Lana the new intruder on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] joins us live in studio.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:02 pm

‏@TheBachelorAU  50m50 minutes ago
We can feel the heat from here!  Re-live the moment Sam met Lana: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No to the eye makeup.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
‏@TheBachelorAU  50m50 minutes ago
We can feel the heat from here!  Re-live the moment Sam met Lana: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No to the eye makeup.

Sarah and one of Lana`s friends liked that pic on IG. Just a notice in case. :gotcha:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:10 pm

Ahh... no surprise if Sarah liked it.
And Lana's friends seem to be following Sam and liking anything Sam related.
Certainly look like they are celebrating something.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Ahh... no surprise if Sarah liked it.
And Lana's friends seem to be following Sam and liking anything Sam related.
Certainly look like they are celebrating something.

There is also this Zoe girl from previous Bachelor AU season who likes a lot Sam and Lana pics.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:22 pm

@danandmaz

@ten_insider
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Well aren't they telling us that Lana won and there are so many episodes left?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:25 pm

Those photos seem to be shouting "F1".
Lana next to Sam and a red rose? Come on...
I really don't get this media with the girls on the show being on the media trail.
At this moment I am hoping to see a sliver love story and I don't see it with Sam and Lana.
She is constantly looking at the camera in those spoiled DM pics, even from FD.

O/T... Oh well, I am already sleuthing Sam Frost's Bachelorette season and think I found the F1. And I really like him. So if that show immediately follows after the Final Ep of this season I will be happy to watch a love story there. Would love to sleuth with you all  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Lana eye makeup ain't doing her justice in that pic. Still see her as the F1.

AAL, I'll be joining you soon in Bachelorette Frost thread. bestbud!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose