SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:18 pm

I've obviously been missing out! I got the feeds about 2 weeks ago, wish someone would've told me they can be addicting and a person might not get much done if anything major happens, which seems to be quite often with this group! Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698

I hope JMac wins, just to get him started playing the game more...would love to see him put Vanessa up. Of course she'd make sure that never happened.

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:22 am

Becky is clearly ahead in the comp and should probably win if in the next half hour.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Image103

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:38 am

Becky has won all three prizes, including HOH.

It's going to be an interesting week. She's been playing both sides of the house but said the other day she was choosing the James side. Both sides know she's a rat whose been exposing each of them.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:02 am

lipsis wrote:Becky has won all three prizes, including HOH.

It's going to be an interesting week. She's been playing both sides of the house but said the other day she was choosing the James side. Both sides know she's a rat whose been exposing each of them.

I wish, but I'll believe it when I see it. I want her to go with the James side, but Vanessa is really good at getting people to do what she wants and turning them around. The other side doesn't have her strategic planning abilities, not to mention her persuasive verbal skills. I would love to have Shelli and Venessa up on the block.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Looks like the plan right now is to nominate Steve/Shelli and backdoor Vanessa. Everyone is supposed to be telling Vanessa that Johnny Mac is the backup nom, however.

I would not be upset if Vanessa went home this week, tbh.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Can't believe everyone voted to keep Shelli over Clay.
Johnny Mac is too funny. I love the cadence of his speech - he cracks me up (he sounds similar to John Green who does vlogs with his brother Hank Green).
Steve seems to just be there floating along.
James is one sharp guy. He is playing the game which I like to see.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Yep, plan is to nominate Steve and Shelli, have the veto used and put up Vanessa. Both Steve and Shelli know the plan. It's not looking like they will tell her but we will see. They all just woke up. Vanessa has a suspicion that the plan is not what she's been told so she may sniff it out and that could make things interesting. She did share her suspicions with Austin and he told her that one of them needs to win veto so a renom can't happen but he's wishy washy. I think Vanessa is on her own with saving herself this week.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:53 pm

Looks like we have America's Player in the house. Very early yesterday there was a leak after James was called to the DR. You can hear him say, "what? America's Player card?" Then the audio went off. I don't remember seeing any voting for it so it's either a mistaken assumption or he is Productions Player. He did pull a prank on Austin last night by putting a tinfoil voodoo doll in his bed. Guess we'll see.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:10 pm

How can you be America's Player if we haven't voted for it, doesn't seem fair, but I guess this IS BB.

Did anyone hear production say anything? Maybe it's just James being James and pulling a prank on all of us?

Last edited by Lost17 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed name)

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:11 pm

^^ after James remarked on the AP card production is heard saying congratulations. Then they cut the audio. If it is AP it's probably just pranks and nothing serious, like votes.

Veto comp just now started. Vanessa, Meg and Austin were picked to play.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:33 pm

It's going on 4 hours. I'm enjoying some of the twitter #WhenPOVStarted Lol.

Remember Zach last year during their long one, I miss his craziness!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:45 pm

This is a long one. That could mean a bunch of different things or who it might favor. Hope it's over soon so I can turn these feeds off.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh