SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:46 pm

After 5.5 hours, Steve has won veto. Vanessa will be the replacement nominee.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Of course I had to leave for a few hours right when the feeds came back. :crazed I've been wanting to see a V&S showdown.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:10 am

^^ Vanessa and who?

Right now Vanessa doesn't know she is the replacement. She is starting to suspect though. It won't be pretty when she finds out. I'm turning off feeds for the rest of the week because Team Mean Girls, Jackie/Meg/Becky/James are just horrible to listen to.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:42 am

^Vanessa & Shelli on the block together, should be interesting. I'm waiting for Vanessa to ask Steve not to use the POV. ;)

As of now I'm team Shelli.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:49 pm

At the veto ceremony today Steve, naturally, used the veto on himself and Vanessa was the replacement nominee. Unless a miracle or a twist happens she will be headed to jury on Thursday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:50 pm

What was her response? Was she surprised and blindsided or had she been expecting it? And thank you for the new info.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:41 pm

She suspected but everyone kept telling her the plan was a JMac replacement. She's been pretty calm by Vanessa standards. Of course she's upset. Becky and Jackie have been pretty nasty to her. I'm sure there'll be a blow at some point, especially when she finds out that Shelli knew the plan from the beginning (which she suspects despite Shelli's denial). No matter what happens I don't see anything changing as far as who is leaving. Maybe BB can arrange for a Texas Holdem comp when the jury members battle to return to the house. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:58 pm

Update: did hell just freeze over? Looks like the James gang (aka:The Goblins) want to keep Vanessa over Shelli. They think Shelli will be more likely to go after them since they got Clay out (true) and that Vanessa would be more likely to go after Becky instead of them (also true).

With two days until Eviction Day lets see if they can make this work. They plan to talk to Vanessa today to make a deal.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Hmmm.. that may or may not be a smart idea to get Shelli out first (they should have gotten rid of her instead of Clay, imo).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:25 pm

^^^ they wanted to get rid of Shelli last week and almost did but Clay threw a monkey wrench in it by campaigning to get himself voted out and then taking the blame for what Johnny Mac said during that big fight a few hours before eviction.

Vanessa staying is not a done deal yet but the James gang rightfully think this is their best chance to get Shelli out since Shelli has the best shot at winning the game right now. She is on good terms with everyone and can win comps. Vanessa on the other hand is on everyone's chopping block and will be someone's target every week going forward. They can get her out anytime. If she is saved this week then she could easily go next in the double eviction.

Still a long way to Thursday so we'll see what happens.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Great points, lipsis! Thanks for all the updates too, I love checking in on here to see what is happening.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Yes....thanks so much everyone that is posting the feeds info. I appreciate your time in watching/relaying the info.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh