SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:00 pm

lipsis wrote:Steve went into a gut wrenching crying jag last night and was apologizing to his family for disappointing them. He said something about throwing the comp. I need to see what this is about. For days he was saying he'd win the comp and evict Vanessa at F4 so he could have that on his resume. I don't know if he actually did throw it or he was being dramatic. Maybe he thought JM was going to win? In any event, he lost the game in his mind last night.

In my mind too. What was he thinking nominating JMac?

I do think Vanessa deserves the win since she is the only one who has played the game all season. She has strategized and won comps so I get that of all of them she deserves to win but...I don't like her...so as much as she deserves it, I won't be thrilled. I'm still hoping for a JMac or Steve win. I can tolerate a Vanessa win...not so much a Liz win no .

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:08 pm

I am not wild about any of the cast, so this season about the only thing I have focused on is strategy/game play or entertainment value. 
JM has entertained me, but played such a schizoid game. 
Vanessa is the only one, imo, that has truly played the game. I would give my vote to her. 
Liz is just a ding bat.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:12 pm

They should probably show us Steve's thinking as to his mom's tonight. If I had to guess, I would think it had something to do with keeping Liz calm and comfortable after the blindside. He probably didn't want her competing in veto for revenge. Something along those lines anyway. It doesn't matter who is nominated in F4. Only veto counts.

No indication yet who Vanessa plans to evict. I'd be surprised if she kept Johnny though.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:44 pm

She's crazy if she keeps Johnny.  I think he's the only one that can beat her at F2 if she makes it there.

Edited to Add....I think she only gets to F2 is if she wins the final HOH.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:22 pm

^^ Steve has been going back and forth on who he'd take to F2 if it's his choice. He'd for sure take Johnny, if he's there. Between Vanessa and Liz he keeps changing his mind.

Both Vanessa and Steve think Liz may be hard to beat, but not impossible. Personally, I think other than Austin and Julia she might have a hard time getting votes. The first half of the game she was only in the house part time.

Vanessa hasn't indicated who she would take to F2, if she gets to choose. I tend to think she'd stick with Steve but she is also aware that a female has never beat a male in F2.

If Liz gets to choose, pretty sure she picks Vanessa. She has mentioned several times that she wants a girl to win.

Johnny is Johnny so who knows what he'd do.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:31 pm

Ha! JM is sure the wildcard. 
Part of me would love for Shaggy to win.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:16 pm

Buh bye JMac. You've been a hoot!

Part one of the HOH comp will be played out on the live feeds in a little bit. Stay tuned for the results.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:50 am

The comp is the one where they swing them back and forth and hit the wall and dunking them in goop. All still in.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Image32

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:19 am

I can see a couple of headaches after this one, they aren't being light on the banging against the wall. All 3 still holding.

John will probably get AFP.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:57 am

Over 3 hours and all are still hanging in there. Hope they hurry.  I'm tired. Smiley

ETA: production must be getting tired too. HG's aren't sitting on their perches anymore and are instead sitting on the orb beneath it.

ETA: Steve is down

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:20 am

Steve is down...I'm sore just watching them.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:32 am

Liz dropped after Vanessa promised she could go another 10 others.

Vanessa wins part one!

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh