SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Haven't watched yet.  Anything new to slueth in the preview? or is it even worth it at this point?
Is it worth it? How to answer that.
I am just watching to watch at this point and because of this forum.
It is only this forum that makes anything about this season worth it, imo.
console  It's ok. I have done that seasons.  console
Usually when the show is on, I have to multitask. 
Tonight with all the men whining. I felt like grabbing them by their scruff right through the screen and telling them to put some big boy boxers on because their underoos were cutting off all circulation. :Furious:

Kasha, these boys are not in boxers, they are wearing really tight little girl panties. Over them all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:03 am

Alanna wrote:Seriously wtf is going on this season? Everyone needs to be disinfected and the couch burned. Poor couch, how much can one piece of furniture take?!

spitcoffee
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:04 am

ilgirl wrote:I think the lack of sleep and stress have really affected Kaitlyn this week.  I kind of wish Chris H. would have suggested a day off for her to just rest before narrowing down to 3.  I can't imagine how exhausted she must be. :winkie:  Maybe she's been able to get more rest after the show wrapped, so now she's back to her normal self.
She could have gotten a little more sleep if she had not had at least 2 late nights, one late night with Nick and one late night with Shawn. 
Hey if you want to play, you have to pay. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:05 am

Kashathediva wrote:
ilgirl wrote:I think the lack of sleep and stress have really affected Kaitlyn this week.  I kind of wish Chris H. would have suggested a day off for her to just rest before narrowing down to 3.  I can't imagine how exhausted she must be. :winkie:  Maybe she's been able to get more rest after the show wrapped, so now she's back to her normal self.
She could have gotten a little more sleep if she had not had at least 2 late nights, one late night with Nick and one late night with Shawn. 
Hey if you want to play, you have to pay. giggling

Kaitlyn, is that you?? giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:06 am

SueSt wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:I honestly can not handle Shawn's drama any longer, it's irritating and exhausting. And I liked Shawn at the beginning of the season.  It seems he blames Nick solely for the sex, as if Kaitlyn wasn't the one that initiated it.  

Kaitlyn had to seriously throw Nick under the bus to make Shawn stay and not only that but propose in the end. Thinking of that is pretty disgusting, as she initiated the sex.

Yes, she did... and now the fact that she initiated is out in the open.  I wonder how that went over with the big baby.
And IMO, Shawn is scary possessive.  BIG red flags.  Does he know he's on the Bachelorette??  
Like if K's still with him after this is all over, I really question her judgement.  no no

If they are together, there is no way they will last. There is no way he can go this crazy over some words, and then just get over the sex with Nick and Kaitlyn, Ths simple fact that he is blaming Nick and not Kaitlyn for their hook up shows some immaturity as well.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:08 am

laugh out loud no redeeming necessary for Shawn, the only folks who are commenting on red flags are here. I just took a look at the comments he's getting and women are obsessed with him. He can apparently do no wrong to the majority of fans outside this board. Just my observations, of course, everyone's opinions are valid.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:11 am

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud no redeeming necessary for Shawn, the only folks who are commenting on red flags are here. I just took a look at the comments he's getting and women are obsessed with him. He can apparently do no wrong to the majority of fans outside this board. Just my observations, of course, everyone's opinions are valid.

IMO, Crazy what that says about what folks find attractive.
But like you say, everyone's entitled to their own opinions... no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:13 am

It doesn't matter what any fan or forum think about Shawn, Kaitlin or Nick. These people shouldn't and probably don't care a fig about this kind of stuff. There is no need for redemption, imo. 
As far as the relationship lasting, my magic 8 balls says uphill battle. Clouds in my coffee. Outlook not good. 
Rs's magic 8 ball...Deposit another quarter. Call Kasha's 8 ball. Tilt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:15 am

IMO If Shawn didn't look the way he looked, no one would be praising him. Amazing how good looks let you off the hook for problematic behavior.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:16 am

SueSt wrote:
Alanna wrote:laugh out loud no redeeming necessary for Shawn, the only folks who are commenting on red flags are here. I just took a look at the comments he's getting and women are obsessed with him. He can apparently do no wrong to the majority of fans outside this board. Just my observations, of course, everyone's opinions are valid.

IMO, Crazy what that says about what folks find attractive.  
But like you say, everyone's entitled to their own opinions...  no no

I find SM mixed on him tonight, too intense, borderline stalker, etc. There is definitely not as much love for him as there was early on.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:23 am

Despite Shawn's red flags all over the place, he's probably fine in a normal setting. Just a very, very, very bad match for the show. He's clearly drinking too much, and his handler/someone else is whispering sweet nothings into his ear that are clearly driving him insane.

Kaitlyn seemed to finally have wised up to the too much drama, but it looks like he's going to do it all AGAIN next week, and it's kind of like "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...."

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:25 am

kimberlyg wrote:I think they're all just drinking too much.  Everyone looks hungover half the time and drunk the other half.
IA. At this stage in the show no one looks ready for marriage, imo.

Cupcake Chris was right... just a mess.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
LenaActually
elyn
sbolduc
CarrieA
charriotoffire
Brill
Amethyst
northernviewer
nannymargie
Iowa_hawk_fan
leselihau