SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mindless Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How do we know Ben is in the back of that picture? I highly doubt he would be anywhere near her IMO

Because of this pic:

seton wrote:Back to the scene of the crime. He's sweet. Smiley

http://pinsta.me/higgins.ben

It's definitely him. How strange. I'm sure he's attractive to her again now that he's the rumoured Bachelor. Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:50 pm

Thanks, I didn't see those pics.

That's not good. I bet we won't hear the last of her. He should have left IMO.

IA ICU - she accomplished what she set out to do, been seen.

ETA: I think it's her that's attracted to him now that he's the rumour bachelor, after she dumped his butt.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:59 pm

I don't understand how he could be cordial with her after she went to the tabloids and questioned his motives. She seems desperate.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:10 pm

Jmo- I see no reason why HE should leave because she shows up.  She wants to reconnect with him and has since the show started airing.  He is not interested.  If she wants to be ridic and follow him and their friends around, whatever, but he doesn't seem to hide from people or situations.  He's a mature adult man, not a boy who leaves the party because his ex shows up with mutual friends.  *shrug*  Just my $.02

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:22 pm

I know that the charity Ben was supporting is near and dear to his heart. He would not be one to up and leave an event just because she showed up. And they did date for a while so she did get to know some of his friends. Ben is not one to make a scene at the event for his friends charity when it comes to her or anyone else. Please don't give her anymore of your time. Honestly she isn't worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:26 pm

Bachinfo wrote:Jmo- I see no reason why HE should leave because she shows up.  She wants to reconnect with him and has since the show started airing.  He is not interested.  If she wants to be ridic and follow him and their friends around, whatever, but he doesn't seem to hide from people or situations.  He's a mature adult man, not a boy who leaves the party because his ex shows up with mutual friends.  *shrug*  Just my $.02

I totally agree, but if he's the bachelor, he needs to watch his every move. This IMO will come back to bite him. We've already given the rag mags enough info.

It didn't take long for pics of Andi and Josh seen at the same nightclub while Josh was being cast during her season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:43 am

Ben definitely wasn't lacking for female fans at the event tonight. Good lord there's a lot of fan pics.

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 87b72b10 bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 86669110 bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:17 am

But Ben followed his ex on his IG a few weeks ago.
Not sure why he would choose to follow her if he wants nothing to do with her? scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:36 am

Well this could get interesting laugh out loud. I wonder if she'll show up on his season. With Tenley? Can we have both of them?

bachelorfamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:48 am

Ben is certainly not boring as some proclaim.  With every hot guy, there is always a hot ex-girlfriend. IMO.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:54 am

And lots more drama.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:51 am

It doesn't bother me. I always made a point of staying on good terms with my ex-boyfriends if I could do so. I've gotten together with them on occasion -- lunch, drinks, what have you. It doesn't necessarily mean anything. Plus, I always say -- you broke up with that person for a reason.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman