SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:20 am

I think I disagree with the above points given the way K was talking about her other relationships particularly around the time that Nick came on the show and now. It's very obvious that K is not really revealing much about the actual relationships in how they progressed and led her to take the actions she did on the show. how she felt about each guy at that time..or even at the beginning of the season where she was pretty evenly discussing the guys. i recall much more free descriptions about her feelings about jared, ben z, nick if not more

she also is very focused on justifying shawn's behavior most recently

If we take her media appearances as a whole I would say she was much more free spirited in her responses than now where her responses are very much catering to shawn.

I don't know if we're seeing a "stick to her guns" kaitlyn lately

JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

wcw - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:33 am

I think when K is in a relationship, she is really ALL IN and will stick up for her man, even if that means she has to compromise a friendship. 
I think she is going to stick to her guns to the extent to which she can defend and not offend Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:37 am

happydays wrote:I think when K is in a relationship, she is really ALL IN and will stick up for her man, even if that means she has to compromise a friendship. 
I think she is going to stick to her guns to the extent to which she can defend and not offend Shawn.
I absolutely agree with this, she's said as much herself I believe. Once she commits, she's in that thing for real, so yeah, defending Shawn is what I would expect from her.

I'm sure for his part, he's not proud that Kaitlyn needs to defend him to the media or that her parents just watched him ranting like he's getting to Sweeney Todd bloodlust level about Kaitlyn banging two doodes and blahblah. At the same time, I'm sure he's supporting her back with everything she's going through now as well with how happy she's been. So hopefully this is the a one and done time for both of them having to defend and support each other in this way.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:38 am

emusha wrote:I think I disagree with the above points given the way K was talking about her other relationships particularly around the time that Nick came on the show and now. It's very obvious that K is not really revealing much about the actual relationships in how they progressed and led her to take the actions she did on the show. how she felt about each guy at that time..or even at the beginning of the season where she was pretty evenly discussing the guys. i recall much more free descriptions about her feelings about jared, ben z, nick if not more

If we take her media appearances as a whole I would say she was much more free spirited in her responses than now where her responses are very much catering to shawn.

JMHO

Yeah, I noticed that - when she was talking about Shawn being a passionate guy with a big heart, she did that, and you're right, she's been more Shawn-focused, but if I weren't allowed to talk about my partner for a long time and suddenly I got kind of a free pass (snapchatgate), I'd be gushing too. i just see that as her gushing about Shawn. Whenever she's asked about snapchatgate or Shawn in interviews, she positively LIGHTS UP. Honestly, not the biggest Shawn fan right now but it's adorable. I see that as her sticking up for your partner, and sending him like sly-snapchat love. That's it - I just saw that as... love. Hopefully, he'll return some of that ATFR.

Other than gushing about her partner, I don't see her changing her reactions very much. I am just impressed with the way she has been able to handle her relationships. I was impressed with the way she handled Britt, with the way she talks about sex openly and unapologetically, the way she went after her heart with Nick - group date rose, a date soon after, the way she's been able to be positive about Nick in the interviews after even though they didn't end up together. This is my opinion, of course, but I think she's handled herself with lots of grace and class and all of her decisions, each of the ones above, are decisions I would've liked to have made as well if I were in similar situations. I probably wouldn't though, because it be easier to.. be turned off by Britt and show it, easily shamed about sex, cave in to pressure regarding Nick, and then be worried about offending Shawn if I spoke too positively about Nick in interviews. Those would be easiest things to do - which is why I'm mighty impressed she was able to make the harder, more mature decisions. I hope to see it continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:39 am

emusha wrote:she also is very focused on justifying shawn's behavior most recently

JMHO: It even looks like the change up on the show is a result of Kaitliyn catering to Shawn.
I would even say snapchatgate is catering to Shawn.

When the first spoiler/foiler was out I thought this was going to be the Nick show.
I was wrong.
This is and has been the "Shawn Show".

We even get Shawn telling us what Kaitlyn said off-camera (he's the one).
He's telling all of us this and we take it as truth now because of the "accidental" snapchat.

I don't believe snapchat was accidental (and this Tweet is evidence for me) no matter how "easy" to do.
K's used snapchat for a long time, is "the best of the best" (see tweet link above) and just happened to accidentally send that one on the week Nick is on?  Suspect

The timing is suspect since it's not just when Nick showed up but more importantly when Shawn started having his meltdowns/confrontations.

Shawn appears in a better light now because of snapchat-gate.
Everything Shawn does can be reasoned and justified because of snapchat-gate.
Without  snapchate-gate and still thinking K chose no one, I would guess most people would find his behavior questionable.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:03 am

Linds911 wrote:If anyone was wondering about K's Jimmy Fallon show appearance, it was very short. His band members re-enacted her conversation with Ian then she came out & said they did it spot on and asked if they would accept a rose.  

The vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h58hAFJvcVw

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:07 am

I loved seeing how happy Kaitlyn appeared in her videos. It was great to see that she seems to be quite strong dealing with sexgate. I do wonder why she is being allowed to basically confirm Shawn as F1 in all these interviews. Really curious and do wonder if some surprise still awaits between now and ATFR. While some see Shawn in a not so positive light I personally can see where Shawn is coming from but I don't always think he copes with it in the best way. I suspect he will continue to be portrayed in the same way aka jealous and possessive through the next few episodes. By the end, he will either have learned to cope with these issues and trust K or he won't and it will continue to be an issue.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:22 pm

freeflowingsalt wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Yes, but Kaitlyn is now ignoring Nick and unfollowed him.  So maybe she and Andi are a gang now.  Have to admit, it lowers my opinion of Kaitlyn. But then again Shawn is reminding me more and more of Josh and his behavior after last season.

Yeah, I noticed that too but I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt since she just unfollowed Nick the weekend before he showed up on the show...I'm sure TPTB made her unfollow him and not have any public contact between him on SM since he was officially a contestant.

I do worry about Shawn's effect on her; Nick was, at the very least, a good friend to her before she even went on the show and I hope she doesn't forget that just because of Shawn's "guy intuition" based on 0 conversations he's had with Nick.

Kaitlyn sticks to her guns no matter what. Even if she's engaged to Shawn, she hasn't stopped behaving like ... herself. In an interview yesterday when they asked her how she dealt with Shawn getting jealous, she said - "I don't know if these guys know what they signed up for." Similarly on Ryan seacrest's show, she talked openly about sex with Chris Soules and sending nude pictures, and she was with Shawn then. in every interview, she clearly states that she's not ashamed of having sex with Nick... just the timing of it, which she further clarified to mean that she's never dated multiple men and had to deal with different feelings, so the guilt she felt was just that. I think we have enough proof that Kaitlyn sticks to her guns no matter what. I think she's able to be mature about her friendships - she can have a friendship with Andi and with Nick, just like Sharleen does. Furthermore, maybe she's not the biggest Andi fan or they're not the closest friends, but maybe they were both in LA and hanging out with mutual producer friends, and Kaitlyn is friendly with everyone - we saw that in her interactions with Britt. They were snapchatting and instagramming videos of dancing and singing, after day long interviews of Britt talking over Kaitlyn. I know it would've driven me nuts but Kaitlyn handled it with class! They weren't friends but she was able to handle that really well. I think she's a prime example of - you can be honest and yourself, without being an azz.

Love this post. I don't love what happened with Nick but I do love that Kaitlyn owns it, admits the part of it that she realizes was a mistake but makes no apologies for following her feelings with a guy she was into - even though she's likely with another guy now. She's not trying to rewrite history and make excuses for why she did it. I think she is so comfortable in her own skin it's amazing to me. And I do applaud how she's handling the media surrounding such an awkward personal situation.

And, I totally get Shawn's reaction. How often do we have to watch someone we're falling in love dating/kissing/flirting with others. I imagine it would be emotional torture. It amazes me how some people from the show have handled it with class and restraint but I also totally get how someone would have a hard time, especially if their feeling were really intense and especially when the girl brings a guy from real life in and obviously has a strong interest in him too. I don't equate it to meaning Shawn is also going to be jealous and freak out if they are in a committed relationship and Kaitlyn talks to a guy in front of him at a bar or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:35 pm

relaxing wrote:

Love this post.  I don't love what happened with Nick but I do love that Kaitlyn owns it, admits the part of it that she realizes was a mistake but makes no apologies for following her feelings with a guy she was into - even though she's likely with another guy now.  She's not trying to rewrite history and make excuses for why she did it. I think she is so comfortable in her own skin it's amazing to me. And I do applaud how she's handling the media surrounding such an awkward personal situation.

And, I totally get Shawn's reaction.  How often do we have to watch someone we're falling in love dating/kissing/flirting with others.  I imagine it would be emotional torture.  It amazes me how some people from the show have handled it with class and restraint but I also totally get how someone would have a hard time, especially if their feeling were really intense and especially when the girl brings a guy from real life in and obviously has a strong interest in him too. I don't equate it to meaning Shawn is also going to be jealous and freak out if they are in a committed relationship and Kaitlyn talks to a guy in front of him at a bar or something.
Well he can't be that psycho, she's out and about "single" right now and everyone involved is still alive, including Shawn laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:40 pm

I can say I go with my gut instinct, dont like Shawn then he went and said you are not smart then back peddles and that was the end for me.##HNBBBAP

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:44 pm

freeflowingsalt wrote:
emusha wrote:I think I disagree with the above points given the way K was talking about her other relationships particularly around the time that Nick came on the show and now. It's very obvious that K is not really revealing much about the actual relationships in how they progressed and led her to take the actions she did on the show. how she felt about each guy at that time..or even at the beginning of the season where she was pretty evenly discussing the guys. i recall much more free descriptions about her feelings about jared, ben z, nick if not more

JMHO

Yeah, I noticed that - when she was talking about Shawn being a passionate guy with a big heart, she did that, and you're right, she's been more Shawn-focused, but if I weren't allowed to talk about my partner for a long time and suddenly I got kind of a free pass (snapchatgate), I'd be gushing too. i just see that as her gushing about Shawn. Whenever she's asked about snapchatgate or Shawn in interviews, she positively LIGHTS UP. Honestly, not the biggest Shawn fan right now but it's adorable. I see that as her sticking up for your partner, and sending him like sly-snapchat love. That's it - I just saw that as... love. Hopefully, he'll return some of that ATFR.

Other than gushing about her partner, I don't see her changing her reactions very much. I am just impressed with the way she has been able to handle her relationships. I was impressed with the way she handled Britt, with the way she talks about sex openly and unapologetically, the way she went after her heart with Nick - group date rose, a date soon after, the way she's been able to be positive about Nick in the interviews after even though they didn't end up together. This is my opinion, of course, but I think she's handled herself with lots of grace and class and all of her decisions, each of the ones above, are decisions I would've liked to have made as well if I were in similar situations. I probably wouldn't though, because it be easier to.. be turned off by Britt and show it, easily shamed about sex, cave in to pressure regarding Nick, and then be worried about offending Shawn if I spoke too positively about Nick in interviews. Those would be easiest things to do - which is why I'm mighty impressed she was able to make the harder, more mature decisions. I hope to see it continue.

Love this post, salt.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Sweetest nugget ever. Hope Shawn treats her right heartbeat

I high-five myself in the mirror in the mornings to set the day off right.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/25-things-kaitlyn-bristowe-2015246

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom