SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:36 pm

IMHO: Ben is one very, very clever guy. Most probably a next lead. And with every right and with some great attitude. He most likely by then already knew his chances, maybe he was even offered or he was aware of possibility to be the next Bach. He didn't fall for Kaitlyn, being smart and all he must had figured it out the connection she had with Shawn and on that night, whatever happened, Ben knew where he stood in "the game".
So in the preview I don't see him actually questioning Kaitlyn ... neither do I believe he really cares for the answer ... I imagine that was driven by the producers, who probably "encouraged" Ben to bring that "sleepless night" up, so that we - the viewers - would find out about "the secret". So Ben wisely chose the right words to appropriately "insinuate" without involving himself into this mess. Kudos to Ben. The gig is his.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:37 pm

I don't like it but I didn't like it with Becca either. I like the ignore/don't give them attention stance.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:39 pm

Now that I think of it, maybe that was Ben's way of saying, "don't think I'm a fool".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:41 pm

Good point. Not to mention Shawn telling everyone that "she said I was the one" that drunken night, so maybe he just wants her to know that HE knows she is playing games here. Or that he saw what he saw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA AAL - that is one thing that totally annoys me. Becca was the master at dealing with negative posts.

That's another thing. She's in Shawn's bed for 7-8 hours, where's Ben?  Ben - He said "I got up" and went to shower? I need jojo's recap which is on the previous page somewhere.

It led me to believe he woke up? Maybe I have it wrong.

Copied and pasted for reference:
Let me start with last week. We had a date that I thought went really well. I was on a high from that. Then we get to the cocktail party & it doesn't go well. Shawn & I are both upset. And that night you sneak down & it was really great to see you... the night went on & I think you came down with the best intentions, I have no doubt about that. But what happens is I get up & it's time to go to the airport. I shower & I come back into the room & I feel like the vibe is different. Something happened while I was gone in the shower, I didn't know exactly what & I knew Shawn was happier. Him & I have not talked about it since. I have not brought it up to anybody, but something's happened there. I know that. I don't want to know details, I just want to know that if we're going to continue & if I'm going to be here, that this isn't just me spinning my wheels.

From that, I'm still getting the vibe that she was up all night talking to both of them, specifically because she knew that they were upset about the SA RC. He did say the "the night went on", so it seems like she behaved "well" during the night and the thing he's concerned about happened in the morning when he took a shower.

Still a little confused about the "sneak down to see us" line - that suggests it was without the producers' permission, but could that even happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Now that I think of it, maybe that was Ben's way of saying, "don't think I'm a fool".
:Nod: That is exactly how I took it. Imo, it doesn't matter what happened between K & S, I think Ben was letting K and the audience know he is not there to play games or "spin his wheels".

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:42 pm

albean99 wrote:That's what I think, bilolo. I can't see them doing more than that with Ben taking a shower plus that's about the right amount of time to talk about their feelings without someone else there.

But wasn't he talking about a previous date in San Antonio, Emusha?

Wellllll, I can see it. And in that environment where they have been sex deprived and feel strongly passionate for each other, yes, getting physical for 15 minutes would be a natural result of some alone time - for some people. Ben's choice of words sounded like he was trying to be delicate, but had walked in on some clothing re-adjustments or something like that. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA AAL - that is one thing that totally annoys me. Becca was the master at dealing with negative posts.

That's another thing. She's in Shawn's bed for 7-8 hours, where's Ben?  Ben - He said "I got up" and went to shower? I need jojo's recap which is on the previous page somewhere.

It led me to believe he woke up? Maybe I have it wrong.

I read the Ben H/Shawn visit situation as Kaitlyn came to the guys room to reassure them with "good intentions" after they felt disappointed about something that occured at the rose ceremony in San Antonio. I think that it was that Shawn saw Kaitlyn kissing Nick and talked with Ben about it. He was clearly upset about seeing Kaitlyn with Nick.

So the three of them stay up late talking and eventually Ben falls asleep. Shawn and Kaitlyn stay up "all night in his bed talking" per his conversation with the producer in last episode. And then Ben H wakes up and goes to take a shower. When he comes back he notices "something is different". It sounds to me like something physical because he says he "doesn't want details".

Whatever happened did not have to be during the shower time alone...it could have been during the night as well. And it would not have to be sex. There are many intimate things that can occur without having sex. I also think that this night would have been when Kaitlyn told Shawn he was "the one". I think that she told him and then followed it up with action. Shawn has been really into saying that her actions do not follow her words....maybe she tried to show him he was wrong about that with her actions following her words.

This also makes it clear to me why Shawn was upset when he did not get a rose on the group date in Dublin. It wasn't that she gave the rose to Jared, it was that she did not give it to Shawn after something so meaningful occured between them. This was his first official date after their time together in his room and was probably expecting her to make it known that he was staying...especially after she gave a rose to Nick just the day before.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Good interpretation and analysis! I agree!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:46 pm

How could Ben have not packed his bags and left right then and there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:47 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Still a little confused about the "sneak down to see us" line - that suggests it was without the producers' permission, but could that even happen?
Yes I believe it could happen.

Let us not forget that Nick was on SM while filming.

It seems like the producers just didn't care anymore about controlling anything and were going to add whatever happens off camera into the edit... which is why we heard Kaitlyn talk to the guys about Nick and her communicating pre-show and see Shawn with producer talking, and now Ben talking about off-camera time too.

This season it feels like the real show is happening off-camera, including snapchatgate.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:52 pm

Other cast in past seasons have been "sneaky" and even left the mansion without TPTB knowing. It can be done, it may not be easy, but it can be done.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom