SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:34 pm

I'll only the watching to see Nick, with wimbledon here I could care less , tennis is more important to me now, as for Kaitlyn she have really have me rethinking my opinion of her.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Yup, seems like she/they just don't care. At this point, Kaitlyn may as well just post another snapchat of herself with Shawn. It's actually gotten beyond ridiculous. And to think we could have had an amazing foiler season. Oh well.
I don't think so, her interviews this week were just over the top in confirming she's with Shawn to me. Even without snapchat, she would have made it as blatant as she could as the season would have gone on imo. Now she has free reign, so it's just easier, but she would have done her best regardless.
Her interviews postsnapchatgate are very different from pre-snapchate gate, imo. She only was blatant once snapchat happened, not before. One can look back at was was posted in the forum pre-spoiler and there was a lot of back and forth before she spoiled the season. The only evidence per se was SHV possibility and GA's info about Shawn being seen in LA.
I don't totally agree, even before snapchat, I was posting that she talks about Shawn like a girl talks about man she's hooking up with or definitely will be hooking up with shortly (talking about his body, his butt, his abs, knowing exactly who Seacrest was talking about when he mentioned the "hot one"), she was also teasing him on Twitter and in her blogs, etc. She would have done more and more of it even without the snapchat as the season went on. The snapchat helps her cause of course (nothing to hide), but I think she would be acting in a similar fashion even without it. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:47 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Even Jillian is getting involved in her own version of Snapgate now! She's posted a story with Kaitlyn & a couple other girls in a vehicle heading out to the water to go boating in Kelowna. She & Kaitlyn are goofing around talking about having not done any Snapchats today & Jillian then says directly to her camera:

"Hi Shawn, how ya doin? Gettin' ready for some sunshine?"

Looks at Kaitlyn & both burst out laughing.
I just saw that. Like WTF? At least it's a couple I already love so I can bias-ly give them a pass. I thought no one could be as bad and arrogant as we experienced last season, but I was a little incorrect.

Unless it's a foiler.  I am pretty sure snapchatgate is for real but the paranoid part makes me think it's a joke everyone is in on.  I'll probably feel less paranoid when we get hints of a SHV and no sightings of Shawn in Nashville.

I was too embarrassed to say that, but...I thought the same thing. I know it's ridiculous and totally not possible, but there's still a tiny part of me that thinks that. I thought the same thing when I saw that TPTB allowed a bunch of entertainment shows to ask Kaitlyn about snap-chat and show that snapchat, just in case someone out there hadn't seen it yet. I do feel like TPTB are adopting more of a "who cares" attitude when it comes to F1, considering how they dealt with Whitney and Josh, but...still a tiny, miniscule part of me that's like "maybe it IS a hoax".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:56 pm

That is what I'm trying to say Isitrue, to no avail, this is all so blatant! Kaitlyn is so giddy about the snapchat thing when questioned, it all seems so in our face. I guess if it is all true, Kaitlyn is really wanting to piss off TPTB!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:04 pm

^^^ No way we can prove K would be acting the same if snapchat didn't happen.
The ending was not known and still would not be known save for snapchatgate.
Yes we could piece her SM activity, etc together with other things and even her interviews could be seen as either or.
That's the only reason why I can personally say it was a bummer that this season was spoiled so early on.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:07 pm

Those who ship Shaitlyn should be worried a bit, it can't be this blatant. I'd take the spoiler 95% and let a little % for it not being true.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by cn13 Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:20 pm

I usually don't post on here but I thought I needed to correct this speculation about Jillian's snapchat. When I first saw it I thought she said Shawn too, but I watched it again and it was obvious she was asking that question to her friend in the back, who it sounds like is named Shay, because right after she asked the question, she then directed the camera towards the girl and the girl was about to answer before Kaitlyn hit something with the car or messed up driving or something with the car that caused the girls to freak out.
cn13
cn13

Female Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:22 pm

OK! Thank you for that clarification, that does really make a difference!

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:24 pm

cn13 wrote:I usually don't post on here but I thought I needed to correct this speculation about Jillian's snapchat. When I first saw it I thought she said Shawn too, but I watched it again and it was obvious she was asking that question to her friend in the back, who it sounds like is named Shay, because right after she asked the question, she then directed the camera towards the girl and the girl was about to answer before Kaitlyn hit something with the car or messed up driving or something with the car that caused the girls to freak out.
Thanks for clarifying. thumbsup
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:24 pm

bilolo wrote:Those who ship Shaitlyn should be worried a bit, it can't be this blatant. I'd take the spoiler 95% and let a little % for it not being true.
I promise I will not comment on this after this one last comment since I'm a big advocate of everyone having the right to believe whatever they want and share any theory they would like. So last time on this topic from me-

Last season, we collected something like 50 clues that pointed to the right f1 even without the plane video, including another snapchat spoiler and the lead fav'ing that her real f1 is "the one" from a fan before show the even aired its first ep.  Likewise in Ash's season (although they were much better behaved), she was spoiling her season all over the place. I didn't follow Chris and Whitney but I do know she had "wannabe Iowan" in her profile, among other things. So basically, tptb do not care imo, and do not tell these people what to post on sm and do not interfere in how the lead decides to spoil. 

Annnnnnd I'm done posting about this topic! I promise! laugh out loud

Ahh cn, you might be right! I hope so because otherwise, even I want to smack them both (Jill and Kait) around a little for it! Hah.

Last edited by Alanna on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:25 pm

Kaitlyn + Snapchat = Trouble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom