SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:
julychild wrote:Kaitlyn played the word association game on GMA. video on their site:
Shawn -Babe
Nick -Intense
Ben H  - Gentleman
Cupcake - Smiley
Ben Z  - Hunky
etc

Ooh, that's a dig isn't it?! #coldbiotch laugh out loud
laugh out loud, who talked her through those descriptions. You have to giggle that S didn't get the intense, too. I mean really. His intensity practically jumps off the screen ...imagine being part of those moments. Which intense is S and which intense is N?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:15 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
julychild wrote:Kaitlyn played the word association game on GMA. video on their site:
Shawn -Babe
Nick -Intense
Ben H  - Gentleman
Cupcake - Smiley
Ben Z  - Hunky
etc

Ooh, that's a dig isn't it?! #coldbiotch laugh out loud
laugh out loud, who talked her through those descriptions. You have to giggle that S didn't get the intense, too. I mean really. His intensity practically jumps off the screen ...imagine being part of those moments. Which intense is S and which intense is N?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 3806527698 That was my first thought as well. She doesn't think S is intense? I guess it all works for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:17 pm

I do like S with K. I don't want that to get lost in my questioning foiler. I still remember how cute K was when she described his smell and put her hand to her mouth with giddiness. I thought that was one of the most and real happy ITM ever caught on camera and revealed to audience.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:22 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I do like S with K. I don't want that to get lost in my questioning foiler. I still remember how cute K was when she described his smell and put her hand to her mouth with giddiness. I thought that was one of the most and real happy ITM ever caught on camera and revealed to audience.

But she was ecstatic to see Nick for the first time too no no

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:23 pm

peggy0221 wrote:What about Jared? The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 2498057887
And she has been saying Shawn is a babe.

Jared = Sweet

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:26 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I do like S with K. I don't want that to get lost in my questioning foiler. I still remember how cute K was when she described his smell and put her hand to her mouth with giddiness. I thought that was one of the most and real happy ITM ever caught on camera and revealed to audience.

I know! I didn't miss that either...believe me. bestbud! :cutesmile!: I like K with both F2 as long as S reverts back to sweet S! I am not one who is judging K, I love the goodness and realness of her. Hopefully, she has learned maybe you can't just do it anyway...when someone is watching. But I do hope she hasn't lost that full of life zest she exudes!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:14 pm

I think Shawn's not "intense" to her because she responds to his level of intensity and puts the two of them together- WE are intense, WE are passionate, OUR relationship has ups and downs etc. It's all perception really.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Shawn -Babe
Nick -Intense
Ben H  - Gentleman
Cupcake - Smiley
Ben Z  - Hunky
etc

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 3806527698 That was my first thought as well. She doesn't think S is intense? I guess it all works for her.
laugh out loud. Because she picked Shawn as her F1 she probably doesn't see Shawn as intense and sees Nick as intense because he is F2 so usually that means a lot of pressure/guilt etc associated with that relationship. I also think this is K's way of saying Nick is too deep for her - thus intense. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:51 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:

I know! I didn't miss that either...believe me. bestbud! :cutesmile!: I like K with both F2 as long as S reverts back to sweet S! I am not one who is judging K, I love the goodness and realness of her. Hopefully, she has learned maybe you can't just do it anyway...when someone is watching. But I do hope she hasn't lost that full of life zest she exudes!

Awww such a nice positive post.  Love it.  I like her with both too and can see she has something with them both.  And despite everything that keeps happening that would usually turn me off completely, I still really wish the best for Kaitlyn and as you said, Hope she keeps her uninhibited zest for life in her post show life.   It's cool to me that she and Jillian were hanging out because she reminds me so much of Jill, my all time fav.  Both their personalities are infectious and jump off the tv screen and just make you smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Very interesting choice to have Jaclyn tweet from Us Weekly (who has given positive media for Nick so far). Plus JS is friends with Nick.

And MF is Wisconsin and will be at a viewing party? Things that make me go hmmmm...

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz  1h1 hour ago
Did ya hear that? I'm live tweeting the #bachelorette tonight from @usweekly's handle! Be sure to follow along for some...or lots of laughs

Us Weekly ‏@usweekly  1h1 hour ago
Tonight's #TheBachelorette is gonna be intense! Who better to help Us break it down than Bachelor Pad's @JaclynSwartz? #watchwithUs, 8pm ET!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Shawn -Babe
Nick -Intense
Ben H  - Gentleman
Cupcake - Smiley
Ben Z  - Hunky
etc

Interesting and IMO most of us here - including myself - would not have picked the association of Nick - Intense. IMO he might be but at least so far I haven't seen it around Kaitlyn. Associating Shawn with Babe I do get - "babe" (according to the urban dictionary) is "a term a girl friend uses towards her boyfriend and vice versa" - so yet another instance where this season the show has pretty much lost control over secrets they normally try to keep.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:08 pm

LenaActually wrote:Hi Everyone! New here. I'm also a new Bachelor viewer.  giggling

Welcomeparty! Lena!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom