SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:39 pm

Even the blog title 'This is hard to relive' is a dead give away of her ending.

I guess her not bringing up Nick is her trying to move forward with her relationship. She has no problem bringing up the other guys, so it is really Nick who she is trying/has already moved forward from, either for herself or her current relationship.

I doubt a friendship exists between K & N. IA -- he can stop the tweets

Last edited by happydays on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by leselihau Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:43 pm

I personally just love seeing her BEAMING when she says she's "happy" in response to the "how does it end" type questions. I hated what we saw before when the rumer was out that she was "single".

I'm all about people being HAPPY in life.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Ali's take on the episode from her blog

http://www.aliluvs.com/blog/2015/6/22/shaun-really-hates-nick-show#comments-5588a642e4b01ea9a58ef84b=

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:02 pm

Gosh I didn't get that from reading her blog..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:23 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3136382/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-talks-decision-sex-Nick-Viall-Bachelorette-left-viewers-scandalised.html

'I'm a very in the moment person!' Kaitlyn Bristowe talks about her decision to have sex with Nick Viall on The Bachelorette that has left viewers scandalised

She looks pretty here
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 29E5F9DD00000578-3136382-image-a-10_1435081203438

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:29 pm

I'm so lost

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:37 pm

I guess we all interpret things differently, especially when reading with a bias because I felt like Kaitlyn didn't really talk about any of the guys save for mentioning how Ben H., Ben Z. and Jared impressed her on the group date and why she chose Jared for the rose.

Honestly, I feel like Kaitlyn's blogs have read this season as her putting out fires every week which is kind of fitting for how the season has gone. As she herself said on the episodes, it's never a simple rose ceremony but constant drama. And so the blog read as addressing all of the drama.

Sure she could have talked about how great the date with Nick was but let's be real, once she made the decision to have sex with him, that's all it became about and all the media has been about since the season promo was shown in Week 1. That was what she had to address.

And yeah it read like she was defending Shawn's nuttiness but it read to me more like a defense for herself all over again, which is the bulk of the blog post, that is, "this is hard, I'm doing my best, please don't judge me." I'm sure Kaitlyn did pick Shawn but like I said in the episode thread, I'll be shocked, shocked if those two last six months much less make it to the altar.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:39 pm

Wow, it does seem very obvious from the blog that she ended up with Shawn. It seems like she is trying to "excuse" their actions (her sexing, his jealous/anger) by explaining how they are both passionate people.

It's weird to me that the show seems to have pretty much given up on hiding the ending, with major entertainment shows like ET and extra are talking about snapchat and Kaitlyn blushing when they ask about Shawn. I guess all TPTB care about are ratings and making sure everyone's talking about the show, which they definitely are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:47 pm

Ahhh Kait looks so happy and so beautiful!! I'm excited for her when this show is over and she doesn't have to defend herself and now her crazy man every week to everyone and their grandma's dog walker.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:26 pm

http://extratv.com/videos/0_t3b12kyb
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:It's weird to me that the show seems to have pretty much given up on hiding the ending, with major entertainment shows like ET and extra are talking about snapchat and Kaitlyn blushing when they ask about Shawn. I guess all TPTB care about are ratings and making sure everyone's talking about the show, which they definitely are.

It's not something I will ever lose sleep over, but I've always been a bit intrigued by the different way ther're handling this season. In a sense though, the "conflicted until the morning of the FRC" story line was all about creating drama through surprise but IMO that was never a very dramatic ending - most seasons were very predictable. This season they have a perfect storm of drama that really doesn't depend on how it ends but the journey so maybe they just don't care so much. That - or there's not much they can do about the bag once the cat was out except go with what they've got.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:10 pm

Shawn was upset of hypothetical sex with guys in the FS, if they are together, there is no way he will get past the sex with Nick, even if he says he can. Honestly, Shawn should be the next Bachelor, I'd like that a little better than him being with Kaitlyn.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom