SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:12 pm

From IG: @nick_viall28 reposted @jessicalowndes pic that says: DO ALL THINGS WITH KINDNESS

JMHO, I think it's understandable that Kaitlyn doesn't want to "talk about it", because the discussion has been going on for over a month, since the preview, before people even knew anything for sure and even today, we still don't know how things really played out and what took place at what time for all the words we try to analyze.

I'm a bit curious by the posts I read of people stating that they liked Nick before the last epi., but now they can't stand him ... and I wonder what has changed? ... Because I see the same Nick as usual, just the same I see the same Kaitlyn from the last season.
Only that this season all the PDA and else is elevated, more in our faces (not my preference) ... and I get it that it takes away from the beautiful, romantic, care-free story ... but that's the reality of this kind of show, it's messy, it's tricky, it's disrespectful at times, it's competitive and unfair for some and it can never be "innocent" if you have a lead dating multiple contestants at the same time. Have you ever seen the movie "Because I said so" (Diane Keaton, Mandy Moore & Gabriel Macht)? Only that this is the life of real people we are witnessing and I for starters am really happy that I don't have to be in their shoes.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:06 pm

OnePromise wrote:Do we know that her statement about the mistake was truly about having sex with Nick?

In one of her interviews that I watched today (I think it was the People Now) she said that the "mistake" and remorse she was feeling was indeed over having had sex with Nick and that effect on the other guys and as I recall did mention Shawn by name.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:09 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Do we know that her statement about the mistake was truly about having sex with Nick?

In one of her interviews that I watched today (I think it was the People interview) she said that the "mistake" and remorse she was feeling was indeed over having had sex with Nick and that effect on the other guys and as I recall did mention Shawn by name.

I'd love to watch the People interview. Is there a link?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Here's the link for the people interview. She's just making it so obvious with what she says about Nick and Shawn. Also if i were unspoiled it'd be so clear Nick and Shawn were final two

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-sex-nick-viall-sl*t-shamed-because-woman

Last edited by lurker11 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:35 pm

lurker11 wrote:Here's the link for the people interview. She's just making it so obvious with what she says about Nick and Shawn. Also if i were unspoiled it'd be so clear Nick and Shawn were final two

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-sex-nick-viall-sl*t-shamed-because-woman

Link still works - watch the video named "Kaitlyn Bristowe Says She Was Sex-shamed 'Because I'm a Woman'". She does specifically state the remorse was because of a strong relationship with another guy (around 3:30) and shortly thereafter identifies Shawn as the other guy.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 pm

This interview really drives home the point that they needed to cut to the chase from 6 to 3 because Kaitlyn and Shawn were DONE NOW with filming, thank you, after her two little (major) mistakes of spilling the beans to Shawn he's f1 and then sleeping with Nick days later.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:50 pm

If they were done, she would have sent Nick home. Unless she does, sending home the guys who support Shawn and are of little interest to Kaitlyn, does little. Unless, the focus at that time was on Kaitlyn's increasing interest and time with Jared.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:55 pm

curious to see how it plays out but shawn visits K TWO times -- not calmly and casually but very passionately asking in a raised voice flabbergasted "don't you know what we have?" demands an answer -- pretty much issuing an ultimatum "are you in love with me?"
He can't take her giving a GDR to someone else
He tells the producer that he doesn't know if he can take it -- was he threatening to leave??
There's very little to suggest that Kaitlyn was DONE with her other relationships. on the contrary she seemed quite giddy with jared during that guiness date and that "moment" they shared...she got "lost in nick" to a point she forgot where she was and what she was doing...

There is very little evidence to suggest otherwise -- Shawn is the reason for the 6-->3 transition.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:58 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

In one of her interviews that I watched today (I think it was the People Now) she said that the "mistake" and remorse she was feeling was indeed over having had sex with Nick and that effect on the other guys and as I recall did mention Shawn by name.

It is funny how people interpret things differently. She did not say that it was a mistake only that she felt quilty because she was having strong feelings for Shawn at the same time.She never said she felt remorse or that it would effect the other guys. Just still about the timing of it. She really needs to stop giving interviews about it she is still being sl** shamed about how she she acts on the show .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:01 pm

The link is no longer there... Does anyone else have that problem?

Sorry. Got it to work. Thanks.

Last edited by OnePromise on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:03 pm

OnePromise wrote:The link is no longer there... Does anyone else have that problem?

When you go to the link click HOME and it took me there.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:10 pm

That was a good interview. I thought that she explained her thoughts well. She was trying to compartmentalize each relationship separate from the others, but she struggled with being too verbal with Shawn and too physical with Nick. And both a little too soon that it messed with her head and her relationships.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle