SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:26 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:Oh my heavens!! Can he not read Kait at all? She is sitting there stone-cold and totally emotionless, how can he think this is going well? Bubblebummer indeed.

Well we really don't see how the scene ends.  She probably comforts him and gives him reassurance since I think if she did not, he would not have stuck around to F2

Wow, it was kind of unnerving to see Kaitlyn just sitting there stone-cold as the guy is crying, considering they just had sex like 3 days ago. It almost seems like JP after Clare sex.

This is the first time when it's been obvious to me that her guy is Shawn. Even if she comforts him afterwards, if she was falling in love with Nick, she would have shown more emotion and compassion while he was crying. Instead her facial expression was like "ugh, you have emotions TOO? All I wanted to do was hit it and quit it and now I have to deal with this".
LMAO!! Hilarious but seriously true. She looks like she just doesn't need to deal with this ish right now. It's funny because when Shawn starts to get emotional or teary, Kait starts to cry too before he even says a word, so we what would have been the right reaction for her to have in this situation.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:29 pm

I agree she just seemed over it, distant. Oh poor Nick. At least we know he has seemed happy post filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:29 pm

I gotta hand it to the guy. He has some major cajones risking it all a second time.

Last edited by agentcurls on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:30 pm

I will very interested to observe Kaitlyn's interactions with Nick in the upcoming episodes.  Does she show a softer side with him, leading the viewers and Nick to think it is a closer race at the end or is it really going to be that obvious that is/was always Shawn.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:33 pm

That ET video was a buffer, I think. They are further softening Nick's edit and getting general audiences ready to sympathize. "Will Kaitlyn end up alone?"...etc.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Nick will be blindsided... BIG time.

It makes sense to me because I have always wondered why they let Nick use SM while filming. Imo, they made him feel special for a reason... so that he would think they were on his side, that he would be special enough to be F1, only to make him get down on one knee in the end and be rejected.

AllAboutLove you're scary - are you doing some sort of Vulcan mindmeld with the producers???

However this theory also suggests a reason for something else that I've wondered about which is why did Kaitlyn (apparently) have sex with Nick in the FS after spending all the time we're about to see her anguish through because of the first time in Dublin? But if they wanted this epic ending they would have asked / ordered / manipulated or whatever to get Kaitlyn to do it again with Nick in the FS because if she didn't then he would know immediately he was not F1. Now it still leaves me (almost) speechless that Kaitlyn would make the same mistake twice but if's she's figured out a way to explain the first time maybe the second isn't so hard to explain.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:42 pm

The fact that Kaitlyn is cold towards Nick will actually backfire in away since she just slept with him. From hot to cold to hot to cold? Can't call it a mistake if she sleeps with him again at FS night.

Her response was also, "shutup" in that way a person says to someone else when they don't think the person should be insecure at all.

Imo, and to borrow Shawn's words, Kaitlyn led Nick on (actions not matching words) knowing what he went through last year and here he is tearing up and telling her he is terrified that the same thing may happen and it does?

How is that even a kind thing to do? It makes me think she really did take Nick to F2 as her backup plan since she knew he was a sure thing. So if Shawn bolted she would have someone else. Because these guys were calling her out left and right, even Ben H! So she took Nick as her #2 option, imo... otherwise she could have just let him go and kept Jared. He would have put on a fine performance as F2 with a genuine broken heart as well. But she already had sex with Nick so yup, to the F2 he goes. Cold. so cold.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:47 pm

agentcurls wrote:I gotta hand it to the guy. He has some major cajones risking it all a second time.

Nick just leaves it all on the table. Most women are weary of men who are very in tune and comfortable with their emotions. It can be overwhelming and sure K was taken aback by his K emotional outpour. We haven't seen Shawn express his feeling with such emotions but very macho ish approach. It makes K described Nick as intense

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 25 1f49b  happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 25 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The fact that Kaitlyn is cold towards Nick will actually backfire in away since she just slept with him. From hot to cold to hot to cold? Can't call it a mistake if she sleeps with him again at FS night.

Her response was also, "shutup" in that way a person says to someone else when they don't think the person should be insecure at all.

Imo, and to borrow Shawn's words, Kaitlyn led Nick on (actions not matching words) knowing what he went through last year and here he is tearing up and telling her he is terrified that the same thing may happen and it does?

How is that even a kind thing to do? It makes me think she really did take Nick to F2 as her backup plan since she knew he was a sure thing. So if Shawn bolted she would have someone else. Because these guys were calling her out left and right, even Ben H! So she took Nick as her #2 option, imo... otherwise she could have just let him go and kept Jared. He would have put on a fine performance as F2 with a genuine broken heart as well.

It seems the show really is throwing Kaitlyn under the bus this year. But then again, plenty of leads especially the Bachelorettes have been thrown under the bus. I still think we will see some change in tide and perhaps Kait will be shown developing feelings for Nick, and questioning her feelings for Shawn, making it seem a closer race.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:52 pm

I think she thinks with her other head, so to speak, and once out of the heat of the moment it is easier to separate, if she turns any analytical emotions off. 
I don't think she is very mature or very deep. She is an in the moment type person and when that moment is over, it's over.  Moving on...and once she has moved on she expects others have too. 
Really when you think about it, the leaked snapchat gal is not that much different than the gal on the music video youtube that she did years ago. Same gal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:53 pm

I'm so glad Nick confronted K sooner than later. Good for him. Seriously, it takes a lot of nerve to be as honest as he's being. I'm so impressed with him. He is truly a warrior, a knight. Some girl is going to be very lucky.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:54 pm

isittrue wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The fact that Kaitlyn is cold towards Nick will actually backfire in away since she just slept with him. From hot to cold to hot to cold? Can't call it a mistake if she sleeps with him again at FS night.

How is that even a kind thing to do? It makes me think she really did take Nick to F2 as her backup plan since she knew he was a sure thing. So if Shawn bolted she would have someone else. Because these guys were calling her out left and right, even Ben H! So she took Nick as her #2 option, imo... otherwise she could have just let him go and kept Jared. He would have put on a fine performance as F2 with a genuine broken heart as well.

It seems the show really is throwing Kaitlyn under the bus this year.  But then again, plenty of leads especially the Bachelorettes have been thrown under the bus.  I still think we will see some change in tide and perhaps Kait will be shown developing feelings for Nick, and questioning her feelings for Shawn, making it seem a closer race.

I do feel like Kaitlyn has been thrown under the bus (in terms of the whole sex thing), but when it comes to Nick, I'm not completely sure. I definitely think that the only two guys she had romantic feelings for were Shawn and Nick. I'm unsure when she decided 100% on Shawn, but it seems to be this episode from the way that she is looking at Nick (completely different than how she looked at him after Ian left or on their 1-on-1). So, to me there are two option - the producers made Kaitlyn take Nick to F2, since she only wanted Shawn and didn't care who was F2 OR Kaitlyn made the decision to bring Nick to F2 herself, because she still had feelings for him and wanted to keep him around in case things didn't work out with Shawn. In either of those scenarios, I don't feel like Kaitlyn is the victim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle