SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:18 pm

I think the post is about the episode tonight. I would prefer it be about a new relationship but if he was in a new relationship would he really be posting all these half-naked pictures of himself? I don't think so.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:21 pm

I see this SM as all campaigning for TB and nothing else.  The model shots which he continues to post and now, this drivel about crashing into my heart like a hurricane seems like an attempt to ellicit support.  Yep, he wants it bad, IMO.

Not sure they're going to give it to him, though.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:22 pm

I don't know why he's posting them. Is he trying to model?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:22 pm

sdmom wrote:
whit90 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I hope you are right, CP.
He seems to spends lots of time with Jacklyn S and his friend Mark. I wonder if they are doubt dating or J and M are smoke screen to cover something? :stirthepot

Sorry for the double post but I highly doubt that Nick and J are dating . I think she is just truly a great friend of his and knows who he really is and that is why she defends him. JMO

Sorry I didn't make myself clear: what I meant is: could he be dating one of J's friends? If he, the new girl, J, M  and other friends all hang out together, people probably won't suspect too much?

Gotcha I really hope that he has found someone new but if not just glad to see him so happy .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:26 pm

Cecilia wrote:I think the post is about the episode tonight.  I would prefer it be about a new relationship but if he was in a new relationship would he really be posting all these half-naked pictures of himself?  I don't think so.

Cecilia, I agree that it is probably regarding tonight's show and that it is a little too soon to be in a serious relationship (not that I wouldn't be happy for him...he deserves it).

However, I don't think the shirtless photos are a sign that he is not in a committed relationship. Lots of people post that type of thing while being in serious relationships. Who knows? Maybe his new girl would think it was great and want him to show off what a hot bod he has hiding underneath all those sweaters. That would be my opinion if I was dating Nick. I'd want the world to know he was sizzling hot. JMO though.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't know why he's posting them. Is he trying to model?

Maybe he's just giving his photographer friend some free publicity?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Based on the nature of those photos and the fact that he's bulked up quite a bit lately, I think he has The Bachelor on his mind.

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:32 pm

No one but Nick knows why he posted shirtless photos, ambiguous tweets. Only time will tell. But Nick, if you or someone close to him are reading here, please take the high road on ATFR and don't say anything negative. I really don't think K is a prize to win (IMO of course) OH, and stay far far away from this franchise.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:34 pm

His constant half-naked picture postings, plus going on this show a second time, have driven me away! Sorry Nick.  I've still got your back but I have to move on now too. cantstopl Sorry but men who post a lot of shirtless photos of themselves are douchey IMO. It doesn't matter if it looks good or not. It's uncool.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:39 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I see this SM as all campaigning for TB and nothing else.  The model shots which he continues to post and now, this drivel about crashing into my heart like a hurricane seems like an attempt to ellicit support.  Yep, he wants it bad, IMO.

Nick's my favorite part of this season, but I don't think he has a chance in heck to be the Bachelor. I think it's Ben H's if he wants it and Josh Murray's if anything goes wrong with negotiations. I think they would go to Ben Z or Jared before Nick. They prefer a non-controversial, universally loved Bachelor so that the girls' drama can shine.

I like Nick, but I'm not a fan of the ambiguous tweets and half-naked pictures. It's his right, obviously, but I just think it comes off as too attention-seeking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:40 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I see this SM as all campaigning for TB and nothing else.  The model shots which he continues to post and now, this drivel about crashing into my heart like a hurricane seems like an attempt to ellicit support.  Yep, he wants it bad, IMO.

Nick's my favorite part of this season, but I don't think he has a chance in heck to be the Bachelor. I think it's Ben H's if he wants it and Josh Murray's if anything goes wrong with negotiations. I think they would go to Ben Z or Jared before Nick. They prefer a non-controversial, universally loved Bachelor so that the girls' drama can shine.

I like Nick, but I'm not a fan of the ambiguous tweets and half-naked pictures. It's his right, obviously, but I just think it comes off as too attention-seeking.

Ummm I agree! Just stop.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Cecilia wrote:His constant half-naked picture postings, plus going on this show a second time, have driven me away! Sorry Nick.  I've still got your back but I have to move on now too. cantstopl  Sorry but men who post a lot of shirtless photos of themselves are douchey IMO.  It doesn't matter if it looks good or not.  It's uncool.

Yeah the shirtless pics are way too much as well as the quotes. If he causes drama at Atfr, I will believe that fame has gone to his head like RS. Hanging out with Jacklyn S does him no favors either. jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle