SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:45 pm

I'm still showing Nick's last tweet as July 15th about Kindness. What tweet was there today? TIA
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I'm still showing Nick's last tweet as July 15th about Kindness.  What tweet was there today?  TIA

Check his twitter replies. He responded to a girl who spotted him in chicago today

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:54 pm

isittrue wrote: Just curious if K was to pull a Mesnick, how many Nick fans would be onboard.  
Definitely not! Nick already said on the show he doesn't want to be with someone who doesn't want him and only him. And IMO, that is what anyone, not just Nick deserves: someone who has no doubts about wanting to be with you if embarking on marriage.

I don't see Nick wanting Kaitlyn at all after getting to the point of getting a ring and getting rejected. I can understand not having closure last season but this is a flat out "no"... I think that in itself is closure enough even if he will never understand "why" fully. And when it comes to matters of the heart, one never really does understand why - just accept, heal, and move on.

I also think Nick has outlined for himself what to do after a breakup in his article he wrote for Bustle this January, which, based on his behavior he seems to be following his own advice so good for him!

'Bachelorette' Contestant Nick Viall's Breakup Tips Will Help You Get Over Heartbreak, Public or Otherwise

http://www.bustle.com/articles/56054-bachelorette-contestant-nick-vialls-breakup-tips-will-help-you-get-over-heartbreak-public-or-otherwise
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Nibbles, I see what you're saying, something seems so off this season. For Nick supposedly rejected he seemed rather happy post filming, especially given their relationship, I would think having known her pre filming it would have made the break up much more difficult. But Snapchatgate is where everything changed. It was like he wasn't aware she chose Shawn, he was still very supportive of her on SM, wearing the ring, wearing the ball caps reversed, etc. but all of that changed after the SC video came out.

Personally, I like Kaitlyn the best when she's with Nick. She's seems so at ease with Nick, their conversation flows easily, and he brings out a softer side of her that I like. If it is indeed true that Kaitlyn had sex with Nick multiple times and said ILY. and still chose Shawn, I hope he stays away from her for good. He deserves better, they were friends prior to this so you would think she would value that and at least treat him and his family with some respect. Through her blogs and snapchat recaps, I'm not seeing that and it make me dislike her... How could she treat a friend, that was her "go to person" so poorly?

I've often wondered if the original spoiler was correct and she chose no one, but ended up with Shawn, and Nick found out about it via snapchat.. it would explain a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:30 pm

Max64 wrote:Nibbles, I see what you're saying, something seems so off this season.  For Nick supposedly rejected he seemed rather happy post filming, especially given their relationship, I would think having known her pre filming it would have made the break up much more difficult.  But Snapchatgate is where everything changed.  It was like he wasn't aware she chose Shawn, he was still very supportive of her on SM, wearing the ring, wearing the ball caps reversed, etc.  but all of that changed after the SC video came out.

Personally, I like Kaitlyn the best when she's with Nick.  She's seems so at ease with Nick, their conversation flows easily, and he brings out a softer side of her that I like. If it is indeed true that Kaitlyn had sex with Nick multiple times and said ILY. and still chose Shawn, I hope he stays away from her for good.  He deserves better, they were friends prior to this so you would think she would value that and at least treat him and  his family with some respect.  Through her blogs and snapchat recaps, I'm not seeing that and it make me dislike her... How could she treat a friend, that was her "go to person"  so poorly?

I've often wondered if the original spoiler was correct and she chose no one, but ended up with Shawn, and Nick found out about it via snapchat.. it would explain a lot.

Either that or he was helping TPTB with the foiler that she chose no-one or else chose him.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:31 pm

I think that I would defer to Nick as to whether or not Kaitlyn is a good choice for him.  If he choses her and she choses him, I'd be happy for them and the first one to root for their relationship to succeed.  It appears given the spoilers that she did not chose Nick and in doing so put him through a lot of unnecessary and emotional heartbreak.  IMO, the right girl for Nick would not do that.  

However, if by some unlikely chance she did chose Nick and they have been in on the secret together the whole time, I would think that she was a great match for him.  

Many posters have stated that they do not think Kaitlyn is the right personality for Nick because of her recent immature and fickle behavior.  However, I am of the thought that there is no "right" or "wrong" person based on personality or behavior. I think that the right person is the one that you decide to love, no matter their personality, actions or behavior.  

Of course, it is true that you might have an easier life choosing one personality over another, but you might also miss out on learning to view the world differently without the change of perspective offered by someone who sees the world in a contrasting way.  

This is how I see Nick and Kaitlyn working extremely well together.  They bring to the relationship that which their counterpart lacks.  "You complete me."  Individually they may be incomplete, but together they fill in each other's "holes".  Kaitlyn may lack tact and act impetuously, but Nick carefully thinks through his thoughts and actions before choosing a course of action.  Nick may retreat into himself and shutdown around others, while Kaitlyn flourishes on the interactions with others.  Kaitlyn lives in the moment and Nick plans for the future.  I see them bringing out the best in each other and learning a great deal about life together.  

But of course this only works if they have the two most important building blocks necessary for a solid relationship - Trust and communication.  In order to have good communication, they have to be honest and trust each other.  And in order to have trust, they have to be successful at not just expressing their thoughts and feelings, but at understanding and validating each other's thoughts and feelings.  I do see Nick and Kaitlyn capable of this type of relationship, which would allow me to be able to support them.

But that would only be in the setting of Kaitlyn choosing Nick as her first and only choice. As I think that is the only way he would agree to being in relationship with her.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:49 pm

Kaitlyn is the Kaitlyn I really liked last season when she is with Nick, spunky, normal and fun. However if the real Kaitlyn is the one that comes out when with Shawn (fickle, immature, cowering) then I will agree that my initial Kaitlyn/Nick projections of being perfect for each other were/are wrong. Is there a rumor of a closed ATFR set or just speculations?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:05 pm

Based on Nick's tweets he was not happy after filming. A week post-filming and he was tweeting "It's always cloudy inside" and this was a week before premiere aired as well.

May 3?: FRC in the late afternoon/evening.
May 10 (one week after FRC): Nick tweeted "It's always cloudy inside".
May 18 (two weeks after FRC): Premiere of show.  

It's important to keep in mind there were only 2 weeks between FRC and premiere of show. That is not much time even for Kaitlyn and her F1 to be together before the premiere of the show or for Kaitlyn to date both guys, and no way I think she was based on Nick's SM post-FRC.

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 78 Sadsad10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:20 pm

Thanks for the responses everyone.  I guess I was curious what happened to the original spoiler that she didn't chose anyone, and opted not to date either of them either.  I do think that was an intentional spoiler to foil RS, jmo, and that Kaitlyn blew that entirely, with snapchat.  At the same time, Kaitlyn herself said that the ending was refreshing, but again, she might have been saying that based on the no pick spoiler that was out at the time.  I just wondered if there was more to this whole thing than the second spoiler that RS got. You could be right, that Nick had no idea she ended up with Shawn until the snapchat came out.  I really hate the thought that she is just going to dump Nick after getting down on one knee to propose.  I'm sure he didn't see that one coming!   Guess we'll find out soon enough. hmmm
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:37 pm

Thanks everyone who responded to my Mesnick question. Funnily enough last year I actually hoped for a Mesnick but it ended up for the best. I do think Nick will find his match outside this franchise. Most do .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:05 am

If you need a laugh, skim some of the comments under N latest Instagram. Too funny! Everyone seems to interpret the beard differently.

Regarding Snapchat, I will never believe it was accidental unless they were chitfaced drunk which isn't too much of a stretch. IMOAA, K knew what was coming down the pipeline regarding her TV romance with N. I've been waiting for K/N journey to do a 180...yet we still have her snuggled up to N asking for reassurance...after S HTD, no less. I feel snapgate was her attempt for the viewers to see her journey w S differently. I hope she didn't suffer monetary damage esp because she has pulled the viewers in. It was actually smart of her! No way it didn't help relieve some of S tension.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:52 am

Imo, a couple of things helped Nick this time to move on quicker even if sad initially:

• He's been through this before and was realistic that it may not work out although hopeful it would.
  • Nick not being on the show from start so not in the bubble the whole time but only half the time of the show.
  • Relationship started before the show may have allowed him to not question if it was just bubble or not and thus real that it was the end so no point fixating on it.
  • He also was able to be on SM while filming so his tweets to his family/friends undoubtedly were a way for him to have some contact with the outside world while on the show (so one leg still rooted in reality) which was something only Nick had and thus he was the only one not totally in the bubble while on the show - even Kaitlyn was fully in the bubble.
  • Picking out a ring and getting rejected much more final an ending this time around in letting him no he is not the one.
  • Defend/support mode of Kaitlyn/sexgate rather than depressed focused since this season sooo much drama!
  • Watching 4 weeks he wasn't on show so seeing Kaitlyn with Shawn for the 4 weeks when he wasn't on the show Nick got to have 4 weeks just observing K's connection with her F1 which he never saw in person since he arrived 1/2 way through.
  • Has more more support with Sharleen and her fiance, his family, his friends, etc,. Ali & Jaclyn tweeting in support. 
  • Tweeted airplane emoji's to show he was traveling to NYC so not a SHV, so letting it be known he was going to spend time and that time was with Sharleen and her fiance. So back to the same people who were there at the beginning of his journey in NYC. And I think Sharleen and her fiance were/are his biggest support and helped/helping him get his dork/smile back big time!
  • Following his own breakup advice = not dwelling on the past or reasons why, staying positive, taking time for himself, not being alone but spending time with people/family/friends.

So a combination of these things are jmo on why I think Nick is happy now.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle