SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:12 am

I think the support Nick gave and is giving K during the season is a mix of that he'll always love her, and also to keep the suspense up for the season (especially pre snapchat-gate).  Of course, K can't seem to see that sad.  Maybe Shawn is helpful behind closed doors, but based on their interactions during the season, I wouldn't be surprised if he's still questioning her and doesn't support her actions on the show and that's why she lashes out so much and is so defensive about the "those who are not fans".

And AAL, I agree that the #bubblebummer and the "it's always cloudy inside" did indicate a not-so-happy ending for Nick.  So I don't really think Nick is F1.  Just that he should have been F1 if K had realized what she had in front of her.

As for JB, I think the possibility of them dating is over.  She's not posting on his twitter/instagram much anymore and she's tweeting about liking Ben H.  Maybe she wants Nick to set them up? laugh out loud.  I also wonder if this means Nick found someone in Chicago.  (Although if it weren't for snapchat-gate and K's social media, I'd think that this would have pointed to to Nick being F1...)

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:45 am

The thing is we don't know the extent of JB and Nick involvement I get the sense they are really good friends. I am sure they talk not via social media. I think she still supports him as for liking Ben H I don't think she is really that interested in him he is way too young for her

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 45 1f49b  Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 45 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:52 am

One Promise I still have the same moments of craziness.

"Plus, it is kind of fun to be hanging out alone on my island of craziness. If I'm right, it will have been because I followed my heart and not my mind... because this theory surely makes me out of it. And if I'm wrong, well then it just fits to support the crazy part."

Fleiss usually tweets something during the season as a clue to who ends up final one and he did tweet "Always follow your heart, #BachelorNation" after the episode when Nick joined the season and both Nick and Kaitlyn said it during that episode. Nick when he was explaining why he came and Kaitlyn after explaining to the guys about accepting him on the season. Chris Harrison said in his blog when Nick came it was Game Over. And for the Cherry on Top previous producer Jason said in watching thinks it is Nick since she lights up around him and they used a portion of what she said about Nick and moved it to Shawn's hometown date about wanting to impress his sisters since they were imoportant to him plus her crying after the hometown with Shawn was like she didn't want to lead him on anymore. All this pales remembering Snapchatgate and Kaitlyn's social media distancing herself from Nick. My head hurts! Whatever happens Nick seems fine but if it is as spoiled it must be excrutiating for him to pour his heart out and propose just to have her turn him down. Much worse than Kaitlyn's own round with Chris Soule's when he let her go at Final 3.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:36 pm

They may have twitter all those nice things because they thought she got it wrong and pick the wrong man. It is the evidence that tells us she does not chose him so we have to move on. Nick looks happy and that is all we want for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:58 pm

Nick tweeted out another great pic!! I brought the tweet over but it won't share the picture so I deleted it.  Can someone  bring it over, please.

Last edited by Brill on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 45 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:59 pm

Don't know if this has been posted:

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:59 pm

I wonder when Nick will fly to LA next weekend. Will he do what he did last season as F2 and make a weekend of it or will he just wait until maybe Monday morning and fly in. I would love to see more hot shots of those abs!!!!!!! laugh out loud I could care less about ATFR. Could he maybe just appear via skype while lounging shirtless by the beach or a pool? laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:01 pm

Brill wrote:Nick tweeted out another great pic!! I brought the tweet over but it won't share the picture so I deleted it.  Can someone  bring it over, please.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  24m24 minutes ago
Pitchfork with friends. Thanks @stk_chicago #pitchfork #chicago #summer

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 45 CKKP91SWgAAwL7w

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Brill wrote:Nick tweeted out another great pic!! I brought the tweet over but it won't share the picture so I deleted it.  Can someone  bring it over, please.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  24m24 minutes ago
Pitchfork with friends. Thanks @stk_chicago #pitchfork #chicago #summer

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 45 CKKP91SWgAAwL7w

Thanks GA!! yes

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 45 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:04 pm

julychild wrote:Don't know if this has been posted:

This makes me awwww and sad Upset at the same time! Evil, this show is EVIL! The Viall family dynamic is just so admirable and uplifting to watch!

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:06 pm

OMG, I HATE that muscle shirt. Ughh. Ugly. His body is sick, though.
Girl is pretty ... wonder if they're together??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:08 pm

SueSt wrote:OMG, I HATE that muscle shirt.  Ughh.  Ugly.  His body is sick, though.
Girl is pretty ... wonder if they're together??

Anytime I see Nick in a pic with a cute gal I secretly hope maybe they have been dating on the DL during the show airing but probably just friends or fan pics.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1