SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:46 pm

I don't know if I can sit through the FRC if that is her attitude when she lets a guy go.

Last edited by 2boys3girls on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:48 pm

2boys3girls wrote:I don't know if I can sit through the FRC if that is her attitude when she let's a guy go.

Exactly what I was thinking.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:48 pm

timfan wrote:Why should shawn feel bad for nick he obviously does not have to like him
No he doesn't. But neither does he have to keep reiterating that. He also said if it was anyone else he would feel bad so he is targeting another person who he doesn't even know personally. That is prejudging someone for whatever reason. Can he do this? Sure. But it doesn't say a whole lot positive about him, imo. He should grow up.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:48 pm

IDK how she could have thought this would go well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Why is she not compelled to be honest with Ben H though? So she made up her mind that only her potential F1 needs to know scratch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:49 pm

lexforlife wrote:But why would she ask Joe all those leading questions only to turn around and tell him see you later, that's why the dude got angry. That's why I can't warm up to her.IMO, she seems to thrive on maximizing the drama.

Spivey answers your question:

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:49 pm

She does not need to tell Ben H because he is not in contention for her heart. He is just there for the series. Ben is nothing more than a human prop.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:50 pm

Wowza, and there goes the bomber!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:51 pm

For someone admitting this to Shawn she seems more like she wants a reaction than actually feeling bad. Like she wants Shawn to be pissed. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:51 pm

I agree, she was so cold to him.she treated Joe poorly, definitely, not one of her finest moments. She's had a lot of moments like that all season long so far,IMO. Makes me worry for the rest of the guys who are even more invested.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:51 pm

I have noticed that both Shawn and Kaitlyn say over and over, It feels good or it feeels so good.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:52 pm

I think she is hoping Shawn will say it's ok. That's what you have to do to figure out where you are. It's ok. Let's move forward. And guys can't do that.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+78
california90
whit90
quietpal
bleuberry
lurker11
rosesrREd
Nibbles22
Linds911
Ayana
Rolly
umngirl