SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:45 pm

Luvstruck wrote:And here is what Kaitlyn had to say about this episode. http://www.people.com/article/kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette-blog-difficult-conversations
This blog/recap was a joke. I'm sorry but the constant blogging about Shawn's issues, trust, whatever and the lack of talking about any feelings whatsoever for Nick in a blog recap that is supposed to recount what K was feeling at the time, not what she feels now, only tells me one thing: IMO, Shawn has major problems and no wonder K and he are "happy" right now -- because they are in hiding and K is not on the market as she is in limbo right now (albeit an engaged limbo).

Here's to hoping those photos of Shawn with those girls all over him are just "producer" inspired since it seems that is the go-to when it comes to Imho, these two have built a foundation that is fettered with trust issues from the start. Best of luck to these them, they are going to need it. Jmho.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:48 pm

TopShelf wrote:Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz  19h19 hours ago
Don't worry Shawn, no need to call Nick by his name. I'm sure Kaitlyn's been screaming it enough for the both of you.

rofl
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:49 pm

Alanna wrote:Honestly, guys, this is very educational! I'd say most gals don't do the deed during TOM (wow, such old school phrase of me esp since we're talking about banging all season). She did talk about cramps in her snap and eating chocolate during the ep.

I was so intrigued by this possibility after I read Kait's blog about having cramps when she had her date with Ben that I told my wife. After some time to reflect on this she came back and asked me "What was Kaitlyn wearing when she went on the FD?" Of course she was wearing a white dress to which my wife replied "Most women will not wear a white dress during that TOM" but also acknowledged that this could have been a very clever move by Kaitlyn to FAKE it being TOM.

IMO not hard to do and while I know that some women will do the deed and some won't, I don't think that Nick (or any other guy) would push the issue on Kaitlyn if she said "It's that TOM and I just don't - I hope you understand"

That would get her off the hook on the FS date and still keep Nick's pen active writing out a proposal - none the wiser that she faked it. He might have a track record of saying "Why did you have sex with me?" but "Why didn't you have sex with me?" doesn't have quite the impact.

All I can say beyond this possibility is that I am quite sure that by the time of Shawn's FD, it was not that TOM. Even if it was.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:51 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Haha, yeah, true love couldn't stop Kaitlyn from banging Nick...I doubt a little bit of blood (ew, ew, ew) would have. I'm also sure that they probably schedule the FS when Aunt Flo is not visiting b/c the FS dates are all 3-4 days apart, so that could theoretically put 2 guys out of business.

1) What will TPTB do?  Sorry guys, K is out of commission for 4 days so we will have to cancel all activities.  If she is like me, stuff is not on schedule.
2) Kaitlyn mentioned cramps for a reason.
3) taking out two guys in not a problem for her at he time.  Nick and Ben( he was not going to have sex with her anyway)
4) Would you go crazy with a guy you hardly know during that time.  Heavy petting etc maybe.  That's why she was on the couch talking and eating chocolate  :gotcha:
5) The days would add up for Nick anyway:Ben's date 1..group date 2…RC 3..Cork 4 then she is good to go.

6) Agree. Yuck, but someone had to bring it up.

Oh, I can totally believe that Kaitlyn's telling Shawn that she didn't have sex with Nick during FS week because of Aunt Flo. Do I think that's actually true? Not even a little bit.

And, I was in college not that while ago and I knew girls that would hook up all the time during TOM. Like a poster said upfront, it is supposed to help with cramps and a little towel is really all you need. Even if I can believe that Nick/Kaitlyn didn't have sex (which I don't), I think they hit all the other bases, so it just comes down to technicalities. The point is they were sexual and intimate with each other.

I would bet anything that Kaitlyn is on BC, since she is a 30 y/o woman and has probably been sexually active for half her life. She's probably pretty regular, and I do think that they would have rearranged the dates so that sex was possible on FS week, just because having sex is such a big reason why contestants go into the RCs confident and the producers need that for manipulation purposes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:00 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Honestly, guys, this is very educational! I'd say most gals don't do the deed during TOM (wow, such old school phrase of me esp since we're talking about banging all season). She did talk about cramps in her snap and eating chocolate during the ep.

I was so intrigued by this possibility after I read Kait's blog about having cramps when she had her date with Ben that I told my wife. After some time to reflect on this she came back and asked me "What was Kaitlyn wearing when she went on the FD?" Of course she was wearing a white dress to which my wife replied "Most women will not wear a white dress during that TOM" but also acknowledged that this could have been a very clever move by Kaitlyn to FAKE it being TOM.

IMO not hard to do and while I know that some women will do the deed and some won't, I don't think that Nick (or any other guy) would push the issue on Kaitlyn if she said "It's that TOM and I just don't - I hope you understand"

That would get her off the hook on the FS date and still keep Nick's pen active writing out a proposal - none the wiser that she faked it. He might have a track record of saying "Why did you have sex with me?" but "Why didn't you have sex with me?" doesn't have quite the impact.

All I can say beyond this possibility is that I am quite sure that by the time of Shawn's FD, it was not that TOM. Even if it was.
JMHO

Lucas, you have balls of steel to discuss menstruation on this forum - props to you! (It is nice having a guy's perspective on all things Bachelorette!)

I think TOM does not matter in intimacy unless a woman feels really bad. It's not much of a hindrance for a couple in love.

No woman I know would wear white during that TOM on a date, especially with cameras around. That would not be good. In addition, you often have cramps as PMS, a week before that TOM.

Should we all be embarrassed that we are talking about this? I mean if Kaitlyn reads this, she is going to want to send us all to a rubber room. This poor girl really has no privacy - ha! In the end, there is no way to know when her cycles are or how they impact her dates - Good Grief we've sunk to a new low!

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Let's not forget that the leads send these blogs to someone in ABC (?) for editing and final approval. It is this person who submits to People. Even without the other stuffs, the blogs obviously points to Shawn as F1, so it's not just Kaitlyn's doing, someone is sanctioning it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Really Kaitlyn it was not necessary to mention she was having cramps or TOM. Is someone trying to hard to convince viewers she didn't have sex twice with Nick? Me think K is being defensive and makes her more guilty.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 74 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 74 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:08 pm

Really Kaitlyn? it was not necessary to mention she was having cramps or TOM. Is someone trying to hard to convince viewers she didn't have sex twice with Nick? Me think K is being defensive and makes her more guilty.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 74 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 74 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:09 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Haha, yeah, true love couldn't stop Kaitlyn from banging Nick...I doubt a little bit of blood (ew, ew, ew) would have. I'm also sure that they probably schedule the FS when Aunt Flo is not visiting b/c the FS dates are all 3-4 days apart, so that could theoretically put 2 guys out of business.

1) What will TPTB do?  Sorry guys, K is out of commission for 4 days so we will have to cancel all activities.  If she is like me, stuff is not on schedule.
2) Kaitlyn mentioned cramps for a reason.
3) taking out two guys in not a problem for her at he time.  Nick and Ben( he was not going to have sex with her anyway)
4) Would you go crazy with a guy you hardly know during that time.  Heavy petting etc maybe.  That's why she was on the couch talking and eating chocolate  :gotcha:
5) The days would add up for Nick anyway:Ben's date 1..group date 2…RC 3..Cork 4 then she is good to go.

6) Agree. Yuck, but someone had to bring it up.

Oh, I can totally believe that Kaitlyn's telling Shawn that she didn't have sex with Nick during FS week because of Aunt Flo. Do I think that's actually true? Not even a little bit.

And, I was in college not that while ago and I knew girls that would hook up all the time during TOM. Like a poster said upfront, it is supposed to help with cramps and a little towel is really all you need. Even if I can believe that Nick/Kaitlyn didn't have sex (which I don't), I think they hit all the other bases, so it just comes down to technicalities. The point is they were sexual and intimate with each other.

I would bet anything that Kaitlyn is on BC, since she is a 30 y/o woman and has probably been sexually active for half her life. She's probably pretty regular, and I do think that they would have rearranged the dates so that sex was possible on FS week, just because having sex is such a big reason why contestants go into the RCs confident and the producers need that for manipulation purposes.  

I for one don't think Kaitlyn started having sex when she was 15 since I don't think there is any info about her being sexually active very early in life.. That as always is just my opinion.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:12 pm

There are ways to stop TOM; here's a link.

http://ehowtostopyourperiod.com/how-to-stop-your-period-when-you-have-it/

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 74 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Max64 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:yes to Nick for finally speaking up. He said S is the one guy he doesn't trust and gave K the reasons why, aka Eskimo brothers. Other than that, he has not said one negative word about any of them.

Meanwhile, Shawn has done nothing but bully him, from the start. He has repeatedly told K what he thinks of Nick. Shawn also said in the preview, he's going to say what he has to say straight to his face unlike the other guys who talk behind his back. So he just outted the other guys.

I think K and S are a perfect match. He is crazy about her, however, I do not like the S I'm seeing on my screen. Treating a person in that manner, I find truly disgusting. K tweeted something about Shawn being the Boss. His behaviour IMO shows he likes to be boss. Not a good mix especially for someone like K. Her conversation with him was very guarded IMO. She asked him if he would have a problem trusting her after all this. I think this might be an issue in that relationship JMHO

Couldn't agree more with this!  LOL  Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and  Nick were acting like Shawn the flack he would be getting??

I really liked Kaitlyn and was excited for her to be the Ette, but I'm not liking the Katilyn I'm seeing on my screen either.  This is a really strange season for me, I've watched all the Ette's since DeAnna's season, and have always enjoyed them, even if I wasn't happy with the choice of the lead initiallly, I've always have grown to like them in the end.  ( even if the lead didn't pick my fav...ala Reid) but this is the first time I can honestly say the more I watch, the more I'm disappointed and not so crazy about her.
Nick would be burnt at the stake if there was one. It's beyond ridiculous at this point, imo, how Shawn's behavior is seen by so many as just producer driven or an isolated thing. Even Kailtyn and Shawn himself say he has trust issues. He definitely has those... imo and this is the last show to go on if you have those problems - and certainly the last show to quit your job for unless you have intentions of getting some different opportunities at the end of it all.

Shawn spoke for the guys and for Joshua, then he spoke for all the other guys (including Andi's season) saying he knows that Nick is the problem and seems to just be "my way or the highway" type of mentality. And he is the "boss"? Yup, he sures is the boss and anyone that comes against him, Kailtyn including better watch out, imo. At least Nick had the balls enough to stand up to this guy. And the eskimo thing, imo, seems to tie into those photos of Shawn with those girls. But that will all just be seen as producer driven, etc. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:16 pm

LOL. After this conversation I don't even know how they can pick Ben H as the lead. How are they going to top Kaitlyn's season with him? What would we have to talk about?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+78
california90
whit90
quietpal
bleuberry
lurker11
rosesrREd
Nibbles22
Linds911
Ayana
Rolly
umngirl