SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:Isn't that the f3 spot each season?

That is what I thought too Bleu.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Where did Des sit since she is the only non F3 lead except for Ben who was not a MTA?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Not the best pic, but

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 22 Screen13
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:01 pm

There is a new clip of the MTA.  It features Clint calling Josh out for assuming his guy's intuition was more on point than Kaitlyn's intuition when it came to selecting the right guy for her.  It's a great little clip.

http://www.etonline.com/media/video/clint_calls_out_josh_for_valuing_his_own_opinions_over_kaitlyn_on_the_bachelorette_men_tell_all-168118/

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:10 pm

^ I agree with him completely in that clip...but I think he sounds a little drunk. LOL

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:30 pm

I actually agree with Clint and have found Shawn's continued vendetta with Nick insulting to Kaitlyn. Nick can't possibly love her or want her, he is just faking it. How insulting to her. One of the reasons I really don't like Shawn he is so insulting to a woman he supposedly fell in love with at first site. Barf!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:49 pm

Wow, go Clint! Totally agree with him. If you have some actual information to give that might alter her opinion, then feel free, but simply repeating your own baseless opinion and expecting that to sway her? Obnoxious.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:51 pm

leselihau wrote:^ I agree with him completely in that clip...but I think he sounds a little drunk.  LOL

There are two other clips from MTA available underneath that one with Clint. One is with CH & Ben Z on the hotseat discussing crying & the other is Cory Shivar talking about how arrogantly Clint acted in the house.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:52 pm

OnePromise wrote:There is a new clip of the MTA.  It features Clint calling Josh out for assuming his guy's intuition was more on point than Kaitlyn's intuition when it came to selecting the right guy for her.  It's a great little clip.

http://www.etonline.com/media/video/clint_calls_out_josh_for_valuing_his_own_opinions_over_kaitlyn_on_the_bachelorette_men_tell_all-168118/

I've always found Clint so sexy :thud , plus he's brainy with a kick a** wit (on SM). To me, he's the real alpha, not Shawn or JM.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:55 pm

OnePromise wrote:There is a new clip of the MTA.  It features Clint calling Josh out for assuming his guy's intuition was more on point than Kaitlyn's intuition when it came to selecting the right guy for her.  It's a great little clip.

Great clip. Especially like how succinct Clint was in making his point that this show was about Kaitlyn finding a husband for herself not some guy finding a husband for Kaitlyn.

As Stuck posted above and IA with: the same thing happened with Shawn telling Kaitlyn he thought she was smarter than she was to have Nick on the show and then telling the other guys how Kaitlyn wasn't his type if she chose Nick.
As if Shawn's type is based purely on him being #1 to a girl.
Hmmm... maybe that is what it is? laugh out loud
TWT it always does.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:58 pm

Yeah, it's so silly to confront someone because you have an "intuition" about them. I'm sure it was producer-influenced and I felt bad for him because I'm sure that all the guys were initially upset that Nick was brought in (because he had to be a frontrunner to be let in that late), and then they basically lied about it so Kaitlyn wouldn't get mad at them and dump them for it. I don't think he's a bad guy.

Clint is MUCH worse, if Corey is telling the truth and he wouldn't even say "hi"? Ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Beagle wrote:

I've always found Clint so sexy :thud , plus he's brainy with a kick a** wit (on SM). To me, he's the real alpha, not Shawn or JM.

And he manages to act like a complete jerk like a true alpha sometimes too. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill