SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:16 am

bluwavz wrote:
Rolly wrote:Ben H. is "cute" but lost some points tonight because he seemed to be trying too hard and sucking up IMO. Really wish they would make Ben Z. the lead.

Agreed. He put me off tonight. Kind of phony and a bit of an azz-kisser. Ben Z seemed so much more authentic, interesting and compelling to me.

I've felt that way this whole season. Him telling her he loved her and that she's never disappointed him even after that whole thing with Shawn in the hotel room? Or the fact that his little speech when he was rejected seemed so rehearsed and unemotional?

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but, hey, by most accounts so was Chris Soules. I didn't hate Chris Soules at his MTA either, but it was so obvious that he was playing along with the drama because the producers told him to and he was willing to do whatever it took to get the lead. I see the same with Ben this year and that trait probably makes a good lead (a willing puppet), but it's not someone I can get super excited about.

I would much prefer Jared, who seemed a lot more real to me, or Ben Z.

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:16 am

Bet2Win wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I figured he'd be hated eventually (or turned on) but not this soon! laugh out loud
They always do, don't they? Like I said, these people can never win. Everyone always has something to complain about. And everything is always wrong. And this and that. It's pathetic tbh. You don't wanna watch the show? Fine. But don't mope and something you obviously don't care for. It's a waste of time.

Enough.  Everyone is entitled to their opinions without some posting its pathetic.  If you don't like reading others opinions, you don't have to read here.
This has nothing to do with anyone specifically ma'am. This is GENERAL talk. And I'm stating my own opinion as well. I'm just being straight up about these types of shows. It is what it is, but it can get very redundant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:17 am

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 63 11242015_432526483598497_1720941448_n
joebaileysego #bachelorette #bleachablemoments green screen shanaigans. Pretty cool day
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:18 am

I'm sorry, but I've been wondering this for a while. Many people trash the show and people on it, etc. etc. Why watch it..? Genuinely curious. If you know it's all bull crap, why feed into their program?

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:18 am

Bet2Win wrote:Truth be told, I'd rather watch another season of Brad Womack than Ben H, I don't dislike Ben H, I just don't think he'd be a compelling lead.  

I want someone that can laugh at themselves, not take themselves too seriously, and is also respectful of their co cast members.  

The one word I would use to describe Chris Soules and Juan Pablo is definitely not "compelling" and they made for entertaining seasons, at least. Hell, I think Soules was as bland as they come. It would probably be useful to reserve judgement until the season airs.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:19 am

Whoa. laugh out loud

Clint Arlis ‏@ClintonArlis 3m3 minutes ago
@kaitlynbristowe & I wish you treated me like Nick or Shawn- Didn't have a problem trusting your heart when guys were stabbing their backs.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:21 am

Does this have to do with many, if not all, disliking Kaitlyn?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:24 am

I like Jared because he shared his emotions as well as Dr Chris as he was able to do so as well.

Both Ben's seem to be a bit stunted emotionally, imo.
.... Ben Z keeps talking about how he hasn't cried in 11 years since his mother died.
.... Ben H talks about falling in love but had no emotion when leaving the show.

These things were posted in Ben's thread weeks ago, so not h@ting on anyone. At the time it was b/c it was more Shawn and Nick show but now it just seems like everything is just static with both Ben's, imo. I don't dislike either Ben but I will admit, especially with Ben H, that I am not seeing much other than just a "next Bachelor" lead obvious talking points from them both and not much else.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:24 am

bluwavz wrote:Whoa. laugh out loud

Clint Arlis ‏@ClintonArlis 3m3 minutes ago
@kaitlynbristowe & I wish you treated me like Nick or Shawn- Didn't have a problem trusting your heart when guys were stabbing their backs.
What does this even mean?

I'm getting sick of this ish. Kait has fav'd a lot of tweets about making mistakes and still being forgiven, so I hope, even if she won't admit it publicly, this indicates she knows just how poorly she's handled this Nick and Shawn situation.

Of course, I'm expecting Nick to use the big screen to project her nudies next week so she'll get her comeuppance shortly.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:24 am

eversotrue wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
They always do, don't they? Like I said, these people can never win. Everyone always has something to complain about. And everything is always wrong. And this and that. It's pathetic tbh. You don't wanna watch the show? Fine. But don't mope and something you obviously don't care for. It's a waste of time.

Enough.  Everyone is entitled to their opinions without some posting its pathetic.  If you don't like reading others opinions, you don't have to read here.
This has nothing to do with anyone specifically ma'am. This is GENERAL talk. And I'm stating my own opinion as well. I'm just being straight up about these types of shows. It is what it is, but it can get very redundant.

Site rules are you can post any opinion, negative or positive, about the contestants. What you can't do is post a negative opinion (pathetic, waste of time, don't mope) about other members opinions, individually or collectively.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:24 am

This whole show is made for drama, let's be real. These people are supposed to sell the "let's find love" line, but they also have to do their job, which is being a bit shady, saying the "right" things, etc. That's why these people deserve some slack. Like Kaitlyn said, try being the lead for 25 people and doing this and that. I mean, she did make a lot of mistakes this season, and I don't particularly care for her, but she has a point. What's the "right" way to handle this show..? There is no "right" way. It's all subjective.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:25 am

Bottom line is we have no idea if Kait slept with Ben and Jarred. At this point I believe she ready to move in/on with Shawn. Who knows if they will make it. Time will tell. You don't have to like her or her choice. I do and wish them well. I have "heard" their finale is very emotional and touching. Waiting to see for myself. I am anxious to see them post show also. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill