SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:12 pm

Carly badly needs a makeover.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:13 pm

So I noticed when Ben H approached the hot seat, the applause was very loud and long. I do know this...the applause is something that is highly edited after taping. Tptb do a BUNCH of applause practice rounds before taping begins. I think he will be our next B based on what tptb want our perception to be....that he is the most popular.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Carly badly needs a makeover.

So does Jade. Her hair is a lifeless mess. Won't even comment on the dress.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:16 pm

I agree. Jade does, also.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:23 pm

Jade's so pretty she can almost get away with her bad hairstyle and horrible clothes...ALMOST.

Carly and Juelia, however. They are both cute girls, but learning what clothes, hair, and makeup works would do wonders for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:17 pm

mindless wrote:Just watched some parts again and CH's face when Kaitlyn said "That was a mistake. He (Shawn) knows I feel that way" about the Nick sex was so hilarious. He did this quick eyebrow raise with pursed lips. He just can't with her. laugh out loud

I also loved JJ and Tanner repeatedly saying how obvious it was that she had a real connection with Nick. She looked sooo uncomfortable. I swear they did it just to annoy Shawn.

JJ explaining his sense of humour to the guys was also great, because it shows why he's friendly with Nick. They just have a similar sense of humour, kind of British actually, where you rip on your mates all the time and they rip on you without anyone getting offended. It just doesn't translate well in a situation where you don't really know the other people yet and everyone's a bit on edge. Nick got so much flak last season for being offensive and arrogant when it was so obvious (to me anyway) that he was just joking most of the time. Some people just take themselves so seriously. Seems the same happened to JJ, but he toned it down, and since he wasn't the frontrunner anyway the guys stopped trying to find fault in him.

So true and so obvious they were stating the obvious about Kaitlyn's connection with Nick to make a point.
I think JJ and Clint just see Shawn as a dude-bro and not very deep. Kaitlyn's own words support this since Nick is deep she said and not her type being so deep.
Loved how JJ used air quotes and basically called CS out by saying, "why do YOU think I am using them?"
CS really isn't the brightest tool in the shed. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Carly badly needs a makeover.
I really like Carly and love her brother Zach. But she seemed a bit desperate on Chris' season and now BIP. She should work on herself (and styling, if you prefer) and that bubbly personality will attract the right man for her. I think moving to Nashville is a good career move for her and I hope it will be good for her soul as well.

As for Jade, I really liked her on Chris' season and will be curious to see if her golden edit is the real deal. I do hope she finds a life partner who cherishes her and can look beyond her past.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:36 pm

Just watched the MTA, I am officially NOT team kaitlyn anymore. I'm actually sad that this is the first time I turned from liking the Bachelorette to disliking.

She got so defensive when the guys asked her questions, and so self centric and immature to say "I dare you don't make mistakes when you are dating 25 men together". Please, they were not criticizing her actions, they were simply asking questions, but she got mad and almost mean.

I hate this kaitlyn I see, she is another spoiled brat in my eyes now too. Her attitude is just like "yea, I made mistakes, so what? It's none of your business and you should shut up."  this is not not a maturr woman who knows who herself is and how to carry herself, she is just a girl using "in the moment/be herself" as excuses for not growing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:39 pm

Agreed. If I never hear the phrase "in the moment" again, it will be too soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:41 pm

chasingpavements wrote: If I never hear the phrase "in the moment" again, it will be too soon.
repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 73 3806527698  Me too!

"in the moment" = deadhorse
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:43 pm

She really has been like this all season.:Nod:
Some of the angry faces she makes when the men challenge her remind me of a young Linda Blair during her stint in the exorcist.
I would find it refreshing if at the FRC or ATFR if she starts projectile vomiting green stuff and her head spins a 360 when under pressure. If she levitates, that would be a bonus.
Ah--my source came through once more(I need to give her a raise). Here we have K being questioned by Chris Manson.
link
repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 73 MTE4MDAzNDEwMzQ0NTEwOTkw

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:48 pm

K seems incapable of keeping her F1 a secret. During the few moments of her speaking that aired, she basically announced that she is with Shawn. The mere mention of anything about Nick put a puss on her face, like she was trying to deflect from how much of a connection she had had with N (for the benefit of S) or because she has bad feelings toward Nick now. I am really curious to see how K and N interact on ATFR.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill