SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:27 pm

I was amazed that Ian was able to keep his mouth shut while CH read his tweets on the air...

Back to top Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:47 pm

Halfway in watching, I'm thinking maybe Ben Z. for TB.
They are really pumping up an obstacle he needs to overcome (sadness from mom's death, needs to let his walls down).

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:58 pm

^Hmmmm, but then I guess Ben H. has some things to overcome, too.scratch
I don't think the contract is signed and they are trying to check out the viewers temperature on the Bens & possibly Nick.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:01 pm

I just read somewhere that CH said that neither Nick or Shawn would make good Bachelor leads so I think it's between the 2 Bens and possibly Jared

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:03 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
mindless wrote:Just watched some parts again and CH's face when Kaitlyn said "That was a mistake. He (Shawn) knows I feel that way" about the Nick sex was so hilarious. He did this quick eyebrow raise with pursed lips. He just can't with her. laugh out loud

I also loved JJ and Tanner repeatedly saying how obvious it was that she had a real connection with Nick. She looked sooo uncomfortable. I swear they did it just to annoy Shawn.

(Snipped....)      

I loved how Tanner called her out on why she felt that it was okay to tell ONLY Shawn about the sex with Nick, when there were still 8 or 9 guys remaining at that time.  Kaitlyn said that it was because Shawn was obviously the one who was the most upset.  To which Tanner said "well, yes and no".  She basically just admitted to all of the other 8 or 9 (with the possible exception of TOG) that she considered them all to be just matter of time guys.  Plus, she was having to babysit Shawn and to put out a bunch of fires so that he wouldn't leave the show.

I do think that Tanner was someone who was able to cut through all of the bullcrap and could clearly see what was going on.  And that is why we were shown that scene of his conversation with Nick, the one with Tanner telling him how Shawn felt like he was the frontrunner who was clearly going to be the F1.  I bet that if truth be known, Tanner was not the only one who didn't take a liking to Shawn and his behavior.

The biggest surprise to me last night was how there was nothing - zilch - discussed about how much the Nick - Shawn rivalry derailed the whole season for all of the other guys.  With the exception of 2, maybe 3, guys on that stage last night, none of them were THAT invested emotionally in Kaitlyn.  Most of them couldn't even pretend to be, so it was easy for them to play nice.

Yeah, I feel like the guys HAD to know that Shawn was the frontrunner (hello, king bed) and they were too scared to speak out against him because Kaitlyn would probably have kicked them out the second the opened their mouth. Even Shawn's BFF, Ben, obviously had an issue with the preferential treatment that Shawn got, but knew that it was best for him to just make light of it.

Tanner was probably my favorite at MTA. He made so many good points and he never had to yell or speak over someone else to make them. I also love how uncomfortable he made Kaitlyn when he talked about what a great connection and she/Nick had (hehe).

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:04 pm

agentcurls -I agree with that. ^^^  I will be surprised if they make the next Bachelor announcement at ATFR.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:09 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
mindless wrote:Just watched some parts again and CH's face when Kaitlyn said "That was a mistake. He (Shawn) knows I feel that way" about the Nick sex was so hilarious. He did this quick eyebrow raise with pursed lips. He just can't with her. laugh out loud

I also loved JJ and Tanner repeatedly saying how obvious it was that she had a real connection with Nick. She looked sooo uncomfortable. I swear they did it just to annoy Shawn.

(Snipped....)      

I loved how Tanner called her out on why she felt that it was okay to tell ONLY Shawn about the sex with Nick, when there were still 8 or 9 guys remaining at that time.  Kaitlyn said that it was because Shawn was obviously the one who was the most upset.  To which Tanner said "well, yes and no".  She basically just admitted to all of the other 8 or 9 (with the possible exception of TOG) that she considered them all to be just matter of time guys.  Plus, she was having to babysit Shawn and to put out a bunch of fires so that he wouldn't leave the show.

I do think that Tanner was someone who was able to cut through all of the bullcrap and could clearly see what was going on.  And that is why we were shown that scene of his conversation with Nick, the one with Tanner telling him how Shawn felt like he was the frontrunner who was clearly going to be the F1.  I bet that if truth be known, Tanner was not the only one who didn't take a liking to Shawn and his behavior.

The biggest surprise to me last night was how there was nothing - zilch - discussed about how much the Nick - Shawn rivalry derailed the whole season for all of the other guys.  With the exception of 2, maybe 3, guys on that stage last night, none of them were THAT invested emotionally in Kaitlyn.  Most of them couldn't even pretend to be, so it was easy for them to play nice.

Yeah, I feel like the guys HAD to know that Shawn was the frontrunner (hello, king bed) and they were too scared to speak out against him because Kaitlyn would probably have kicked them out the second the opened their mouth. Even Shawn's BFF, Ben, obviously had an issue with the preferential treatment that Shawn got, but knew that it was best for him to just make light of it.

Tanner was probably my favorite at MTA. He made so many good points and he never had to yell or speak over someone else to make them. I also love how uncomfortable he made Kaitlyn when he talked about what a great connection and she/Nick had (hehe).

Tanner is def Team Nick plus I don't believe he and Kait ever clicked, although I personally found him amusing. So even though he makes good points about her connection with Nick, I think he also was enjoying watching K squirm as well.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:03 pm

isittrue wrote:
snipped

Tanner is def Team Nick plus I don't believe he and Kait ever clicked, although I personally found him amusing.  So even though he makes good points about her connection with Nick, I think he also was enjoying watching K squirm as well.  

I loved that Tanner made her uncomfortable, she deserved it IMO.

That whole bullying segment was done to garner sympathy for Kaitlyn, then she turns around and bullies JJ and Clint. And Lurker, I completely agree, she didn't get half the crap Andi did. I brought that up over the weekend, I think some thought I was calling Andi a murder, and I was not, but SM did. It was truly terrible and in no way Andi's fault. At least people are mad at Kaitlyn for her own behavior. JMO

She is just unlikeable to me. I also loved that she basically told every guy on the stage, you didn't matter, only Shawn did. Nick Kaitlyn nice.

I like Tanner and am ready to watch him on BiP.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:32 pm

Maddy wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  · 7m7 minutes ago  
Say what you want but @kaitlynbristowe has got to be the most forgiving Bachelorette of all time

What is this in reference to? Anyone know? TIA
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:05 pm

Forgiving of Shawn's behavior if she picked Shawn or
Forgiving of what Nick did to Andi if she picked Nick - would be my guess...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:05 pm

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 72 11357428_874971445884209_199532585_n
jueliakinney #Repost @bachelorinparadise with @repostapp.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:09 pm

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 72 11356358_1468453576787333_170996564_n
jueliakinney Watching the drama unfold at #MenTellAll What did you all think? #thebachelorette #ABC #ashleyoverhere
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill