SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:45 am

That kind of looks like Julie B., but I don't think it is her.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:53 am

peggy0221 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Just to bring it over, here is the link to the photo of Nick boating on Lake Michigan today:

http://twitter.com/ChrysBan/status/617434215534231553/photo/1
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 CJGRE8ZW8AEmDyw
Is that Julie Berry with him or?

I just posted in his fan thread, it looks just like Julie!!!!
The woman on the boat with Nick looks like Kaitlyn from the side to me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:56 am

Kaitlyn? :shocked!:
Doesn't she has a gold (colour) watch too?

ETA: I think Kait has shorter hair now. And I selfishly want this to be Julie. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:01 am

I hope you guys are kidding that the brunette beside Nick is Kaitlyn giggling  The Nick boat picture was taken on Chicago's Lake Michigan in broad daylight on July 4th for your reference.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:02 am

She doesn't have bird tattoos, so it's not Kaitlyn for sure.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:04 am

mercieme wrote:I hope you guys are kidding that the brunette beside Nick is Kaitlyn giggling  The Nick boat picture was taken on Chicago's Lake Michigan in broad daylight on July 4th for your reference.
No, I wasn't kidding. The woman looks like Kaitlyn to me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:07 am

That's definitely not Kaitlyn.  She has bird tattoos and tattoos on her side too.  Plus her hair is shorter.  Plus she is with Shawn.  I wish it was Julie, but I don't think it is.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:09 am

My first thought was that the blonde looked like Whitney because she has a similar hat but it's not the same style. Not saying I think there's anything between Nick & Whitney though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:22 am

This person tweeted this to Kaitlyn a few hrs ago:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Zt9jxi

Kaitlyn responded to this person (which she has now deleted), tweeting "Stay classy". She also RTed Shawn's twitter so he could see it.

Then this person tweeted:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Mrbvid

Why Kaitlyn chooses to keep humoring these people with a response is beyond me. It obviously still bothers her so just ignore them!
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:29 am

LenaActually wrote:This person tweeted this to Kaitlyn a few hrs ago:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Zt9jxi

Kaitlyn responded to this person (which she has now deleted), tweeting "Stay classy". She also RTed Shawn's twitter so he could see it.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Mrbvid

Why Kaitlyn chooses to keep humoring these people with a response is beyond me. It obviously still bothers her so just ignore them!

To me I don't know that it bothers her, or if she just likes attention. It seems to me that she has decided to just soak it all up. Now I do find her telling anyone to stay classy funny. Since she decided to live in the unclassy glass house this season, she really should not be tossing that particular stone around. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:01 am

peggy0221 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Just to bring it over, here is the link to the photo of Nick boating on Lake Michigan today:

http://twitter.com/ChrysBan/status/617434215534231553/photo/1
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 CJGRE8ZW8AEmDyw
Is that Julie Berry with him or?

I just posted in his fan thread, it looks just like Julie!!!!
I think it is Julie, it looks like her nose  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:01 am

stuckinsc wrote:
LenaActually wrote:This person tweeted this to Kaitlyn a few hrs ago:

To me I don't know that it bothers her, or if she just likes attention. It seems to me that she has decided to just soak it all up. Now I do find her telling anyone to stay classy funny. Since she decided to live in the unclassy glass house this season, she really should not be tossing that particular stone around. IMO.

yes :yes: I think she's trying to pretend that it doesn't bother her... but on some level it must.... otherwise she would just move on with her life. The fact that she takes the time to respond makes me believe the comments bother her.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky