SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:17 am

emptysquares wrote:According to this promo the finale will be a live event so probably no ATFR taping.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bacheloretteabc/status/622173007310532608
I do think it is live and like TB season "Live Finale Event" where Chris Harrison is with a live audience and they all watch the ending and he gives his little 2 cents at each commercial break and then back to the Finale and then ATFR.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:20 am

chasingpavements wrote:I only buy the happy and engaged story this time, because Kaitlyn DOES look happy in her MTA interview, her Periscope, and SC videos. Maybe she's just acting and I can certainly buy that they might be having issues, but she doesn't seem like someone who's been recently dumped.

Oh I agree and I saw a fan pic of Shawn today and he looked pretty happy and relaxed despite all this drama going on in the tabloids. Nick seems relaxed too. So hopefully they will be feeling this way come ATFR. I just laughed at the engaged and happy because of that memory.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:23 am

whit90 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Looks like all three of our main characters were on their respective home bases today. Kait was at spin class in Vancouver and the girls who met her are raving how incredibly sweet and nice she was to them. I've actually never seen a single post of anyone that's met her that hasn't said how nice and kind and gracious she was to them. She really is a total doll baby Smiley

WOW ! That is what people also say about Nick too how ironic  :yes:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 3806527698

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:26 am

Alanna wrote:K definitely a little turned on with the two dudes fighting over her laugh out loud

Funniest part is towards the end you see Ben H sneaking in and checking out the reporter/getting his camera time on. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
emptysquares wrote:According to this promo the finale will be a live event so probably no ATFR taping.

I do think it is live and like TB season "Live Finale Event" where Chris Harrison is with a live audience and they all watch the ending and he gives his little 2 cents at each commercial break and then back to the Finale and then ATFR.

I hate the live finale format and the planted audience questions. It just throws the show off imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:42 am

isittrue wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I hate the live finale format and the planted audience questions. It just throws the show off imo

I DESPISE IT! It seriously just ruins the entire experience for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:48 am

^ IA. I am not a fan of the live finale format either. Just get to the show and less CH!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:39 am

So glad Kait looks okay and says she is "very" happy. Smiley I know not everyone agrees...but I Love Kait!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:57 am

I like her too - i think she's probably one of the most likeable and real Bachelorettes we've had in a while. I'm feeling a little eh about her SM addiction and I'm a little worried about what we'll see with K/N/S at the ATFR, which I'm worried will make me lose respect for one or all of them. I still think she's adorable and witty and I'm enjoying her journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:40 am

chasingpavements wrote:I like her too - i think she's probably one of the most likeable and real Bachelorettes we've had in a while. I'm feeling a little eh about her SM addiction and I'm a little worried about what we'll see with K/N/S at the ATFR, which I'm worried will make me lose respect for one or all of them. I still think she's adorable and witty and I'm enjoying her journey.

I am definitely afraid of what we will see ATFR and how it affects how I view them at the end of this. I hope they are all prepared and stay classy for the drama no doubt TPTB will try to illicit. Fingers crossed.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:30 am

Continue topic here:
thread 9

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky