SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:00 pm

colie079 wrote:Her snapchat recap is up now for anyone that wants to watch.

Wow, again nothing about Nick. And the only thing she said about his family was that it had to be hard for them to do that again and that Bella was a Nugget. It seems classic for the Bachelorette to focus on the adorable sister when she couldn't/wouldn't say anything nice about the guy or their relationship. Even A was better at this than Kaitlyn. I'm just flabbergasted that she has had nothing of substance to say about Nick or their relationship. At all. Dumbfounded really. We get it Kaitlyn...you are with Shawn.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick is already seen as a villain so subtweets mean very little in that aspect... merely that Shawn was a huge fan favorite in the beginning to be next bachelor or F1 and not so much now.

So there has been a shift where Shawn is not so great and Nick is not so bad (or still bad but deserves to be with K because of this).

Also, Shawn is second to Ben H who definitely is the fan favorite and before being let go was the one people wanted Kaitlyn to choose over both the other guys, including Shawn. Once Ben was eliminated fans were saying how lucky he was and him to be next bachelor.

I'd agree with the bolded totally.  Shawn isn't as bad as many want to want to make him, IMO, and is still very popular with lots of fans.  Nick was never as bad as many viewers and the guys made him out to be last season or this season by Shawn.  Neither is perfect or an angel or without grey areas.  I really like both, Kaitlyn really liked both. Only they understand what it's like to go through this and have your every word, look and reaction analyzed and judged.  I'd hope they are both laughing and joking with their loved ones when they watch now and hope they don't care what anyone else thinks of the "characters" on the show.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Eek! Kaitlyn couldn't help herself again.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Wifema10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:10 pm

OnePromise wrote:I'm just flabbergasted that she has had nothing of substance to say about Nick or their relationship.

Why should she wax eloquent about how great Nick is if she doesn't feel that way? It was pretty clear to me after watching last night that she was really very disengaged when she was with Nick and the best she could say to his family about their relationship was what great conversations they had. Really? I'm flabbergasted that Nick didn't see what was before his eyes - regardless of what drivel the producers were whispering in his ears to make him believe he was her choice.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:13 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I'm just flabbergasted that she has had nothing of substance to say about Nick or their relationship.

Why should she wax eloquent about how great Nick is if she doesn't feel that way? It was pretty clear to me after watching last night that she was really very disengaged when she was with Nick and the best she could say to his family about their relationship was what great conversations they had. Really? I'm flabbergasted that Nick didn't see what was before his eyes - regardless of what drivel the producers were whispering in his ears to make him believe he was her choice.

Agree. Why should she? She is in love with someone else. Nick knows that and from the look of things on SM has moved on.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:16 pm

OnePromise wrote:
colie079 wrote:Her snapchat recap is up now for anyone that wants to watch.

Wow, again nothing about Nick.  And the only thing she said about his family was that it had to be hard for them to do that again and that Bella was a Nugget.  It seems classic for the Bachelorette to focus on the adorable sister when she couldn't/wouldn't say anything nice about the guy or their relationship.  Even A was better at this than Kaitlyn.  I'm just flabbergasted that she has had nothing of substance to say about Nick or their relationship.  At all.  Dumbfounded really.  We get it Kaitlyn...you are with Shawn.  

I'm getting the vibe that talking about Nick isn't very comfortable for her. And I can see why, being that they went through so much on the show only to reject the man at the very last moment. Watching his family cry like that must've been really difficult for her to watch and personally, I wouldn't know how I would react to that either. So if she wants to brush by that, I don't blame her. She did the same thing in the snapchat recap of the episode were Jared got send home. She didn't talk about it all and later said it was a tough subject for her.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:19 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Yeah Lucas to,your last point.  I cringed so hard at Nick saying he was 99% sure.  It made me really feel for him.  There are many reasons he could use to rationalize that he must be the one for Kaitlyn and I'm sure the producers were helping him along.  But there are also,many clues he's not F1. After what happened last time I'd be the most paranoid, doubting, guarded person and assume it wasn't me and be pleasantly surprised if it was.   Oh Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:20 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Agree.  Why should she?  She is in love with someone else.  Nick knows that and from the look of things on SM has moved on.  

why?? because that is what she is getting paid to do. It's bad enough that she spoiled the entire season on SM, but for those who don't know, she's supposed to make it appear there is a struggle between two suitors for the final rose, and that she's clearly torn. It's too bad they couldn't fire her, because I woulda canned her a$$ as long time ago.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:22 pm

Kaitlyn's Blog is also up.

http://www.people.com/article/kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette-blog-ben-higgins-exit-shawn-booth-nick-viall-final-two

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Yeah, her one job post-show is to keep up suspense for the finale. and, it seems pretty obvious to me that she's prioritizing Shawn's feelings over her job. Really make you respect people like Des and Ali who did their best to keep the ending a secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:25 pm

If the eonline piece is to believe I have little respect left for Kaitlyn. Reason she and nick was friends before the show and she asked him to come on the show and then to treat him the way she did says alot about her not nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:30 pm

LenaActually wrote:Eek! Kaitlyn couldn't help herself again.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Wifema10
I wish she would simply count to 20 before acting. Does she not realize this simple tweet is doing what she is accusing someone else?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky