SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:00 am

kimberlyg wrote:Jason Carbone said that he hasn't watched in a long time, and he has teenage kids.  

Anyway, this podcast is fascinating.

I believe he said he wasn't allowed to watch for a couple of seasons, because it would bum his kids out, but he does watch now. I think he implied that he's been watching for at least two seasons now, because he talked about how he didn't like really like either Britt or Kaitlyn, but knew that Kaitlyn would get it when they were put against each other. He also talked about Nick's initial appearance in NY, so he's been watching all season, I think.

And, I totally want to get his opinions on other things! It's so interesting to get a producer's opinion. I would love to know if he agrees with us on the whole "Whitney = default" opinion.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:01 am

isittrue wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Ali now knows the ending and has even blogged about Nick being the next bachelor. For her to even do that she has to have a reason to say Nick can be a potential next bachelor without revealing she knows the spoiler. Prior to the spoiler she was all in that Nick was F1. jmo

She held onto to Nick was F1 even after the spoiler until The episode after sex with Nick where Shawn was all broody in Ireland. Then she changed it and when confronted that she was changing it because she just found out about snapchatgate , she replied that she already knew about that for a while and still she had Nick as F1 until that episode.

Again, just to play devil's advocate... If Ali is truly "on the inside" and knows how it ends now, does that mean that she would give it away by predicting the winner and telling all her many fans about the ending? Just because she did that with Des' season, doesn't mean that she would do it for Kaitlyn's season.  

For argument sake, let's just say that my crazy theory is correct... Kaitlyn chose Nick and they have been playing us all from week four or around there.  They would want to keep the surprise ending a secret and would likely want Ali to do the same.  So depending on where Ali heard the "inside info", she might just go along with the spoilers to keep everyone in the dark.  But she could still say that the ending will be great because she knows how it really ends.  She can be a "partner in the prank" and keeps us all still guessing.

This reasoning would work for the countless other "insiders" that have suddenly changed their tunes about Nick, like Jillian or Andi (both of whom were pretty verbal about their opinions of Nick prior to talking with Kaitlyn and now they are neutral or quiet, not wanting to give too much attention to him in case the surprise ending would be spoiled.) And it would work for those "insiders" that have known the ending from the beginning like Becca, Brit and Whitney as they have been mums the word on Nick since day one.  And also for those that support Nick no matter the case, like Sharleen because she has talked about Nick on her site, but has not focused on his role, just his character, also likely to avoid giving the ending away.  

We could assume that those "on the inside" have remained quiet or changed their tunes to keep the ending a surprise.  Just what the couple would want, IMO.

Again, I realize that just by suggesting this many will think I'm completely delusional.  But I like to post things opposing the majority to get the thoughts flowing.  And because it is enjoyable to have conversation, even if opinions are not shared.  Iron sharpens iron.  Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:01 am

Max64 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I agree with Ali.  It has been shawn since "sexgate."  I also think the body language between Shawn and Kait is off the charts.  Everyone sees it differently, but I see Kait almost sad with Nick now.  I think she knows she has to hurt him.  With Shawn she is absolutely giddy!  The HT dates were a perfect example of how much more giddy and happy she was with shawn.  I don't think kait hides it well.  All imo and I respect everyone who disagrees.  Smiley

It's interesting because Jason, the ex producer, in the podcast above said the exact opposite.  He thought Kaitlyn had a glow about her that was different with Nick from what she had with anyone else.  He also thought her being upset after Shawn's HTD was huge, he said that was real emotion about how messed up this show was, that she had to go through and put on a show basically with his (Shawn's) family.  Also that Shawn after his FD didn't seem very happy, like things didn't go well.  

I tend to agree with you that Kaitllyn seemed happier with Shawn than she did with Nick.  But having said that, in the past when I go with the obvious, the obvious is always the f2.  So who knows...strange season indeed.

I imagine the finale will be strange as well. I think they will continue showing Shawn's red flags through slicing and dicing his and K's dates and give Nick the F1 edit where things seem perfect so much so that the audience is shocked when she chooses Shawn.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:06 am

chasingpavements wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:Jason Carbone said that he hasn't watched in a long time, and he has teenage kids.  

Anyway, this podcast is fascinating.

I believe he said he wasn't allowed to watch for a couple of seasons, because it would bum his kids out, but he does watch now. I think he implied that he's been watching for at least two seasons now, because he talked about how he didn't like really like either Britt or Kaitlyn, but knew that Kaitlyn would get it when they were put against each other. He also talked about Nick's initial appearance in NY, so he's been watching all season, I think.

And, I totally want to get his opinions on other things! It's so interesting to get a producer's opinion. I would love to know if he agrees with us on the whole "Whitney = default" opinion.

I would love to know what he thought about Whitney and Chris. She was the total default option for a few of us diehards and then Chris pretty much confirmed it on Dan Patrick.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:21 am

New interview with Kaitlyn from MTA

http://www.etonline.com/news/168132_bachelorette_the_men_tell_all_kaitlyn_bristowe_chris_harrison_cyber_bullying/

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:22 am

Putting this here, don't know if it's been addressed elsewhere: Juliet Litman and David Jacoby (employees of Grantland/ESPN/ABC) ran into an ABC executive who confirmed to them that this season they were supposed to travel to Patagonia after Ireland, but the season was derailed due to the midseason sex with Nick, and everything has been improvised and on the fly since then. [Juliet and Jacoby have been OBSESSED with why the hell they have been in Ireland for so long]

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=13271027&s=espn
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:25 am

^You can also watch the podcast on Youtube. The channel is Grantland Podcasts. A good version of this week's show isn't up yet.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:26 am

umngirl wrote:^You can also watch the podcast on Youtube. The channel is Grantland Podcasts. A good version of this week's show isn't up yet.

I was so disappointed there was no audio on YouTube yet, they get so invested so their facial expressions are half the fun
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:30 am

I'm confused, what did the sex do? Everyone stuck around, Shawn was fine with it, so what? Why couldn't they just continue as normal?

Kait's happiness at saying she's happy is so adorable in that ET vid Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:32 am

Maybe it affected her mindset? Brooks on Afterbuzz suggested a week or two ago that they cut the guys quicker to get more of the extra distraction guys out so she could get more into the mindset of falling in love. Who knows...
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:33 am

lurker11 wrote:Putting this here, don't know if it's been addressed elsewhere: Juliet Litman and David Jacoby (employees of Grantland/ESPN/ABC) ran into an ABC executive who confirmed to them that this season they were supposed to travel to Patagonia after Ireland, but the season was derailed due to the midseason sex with Nick, and everything has been improvised and on the fly since then. [Juliet and Jacoby have been OBSESSED with why the hell they have been in Ireland for so long]

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=13271027&s=espn

WHAT? Stupid Kaitlyn and her horniness, taking away sights of beautiful South America from her lovely viewers! If Shawn didn't hate Nick before, he definitely does now. Their engagement could have been in beautiful Patagonia, instead of a mansion where the last engagement ended with an abusive relationship.

Just kidding. I guess I'm confused why they couldn't have had the FD in Patagonia?

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:34 am

IDK if the FD were supposed to be in Patagonia, it may have been Ireland-Patagonia-Hometowns- then somewhere else? that part wasn't clear
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky