SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:20 pm

mercieme wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Ben is busy lobbying tonight.

Ben has no competition though :laugh out loud: IMO though

Who would have ever thought that no lips can't string 2 sentences together egocentric Chris was competition for Arie, after they told Arie he had the gig and filming him telling his family.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:22 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 CJrD808UcAAoE0M
Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe
See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya! @shopstateofgrace it's like you made this shirt for me. And I love you for it.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Ugh, I'm so over Ben and his Bachelor audition. I'd rather have a trainwreck like Kaitlyn for a lead than a baby-faced robot. He's the reality TV version of a Harlequin novel.

Shawn is the most immature idiot ever on this show. That blind rage towards a guy he doesn't know at all... yikes. I could see the blood vessels in his brain bursting. And Nick's 16? Oh-kay.

Still can't believe the BS Kaitlyn was spewing at Nick's poor mom. Does she hear herself?

Nick needs to stop being so confident though. His intuition is clearly off.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So Shawn's family all have normal noses, why is Shawn's so big and yes, I am sorry but this is petty of me.

And in some of the ITM's, his dark roots were showing and his beard was much darker. No wonder his hair was much darker in the snapchat exposure.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:26 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 CJ1kzH4WIAAIWe3
Andrea Lavinthal ‏@andilavs
What you didn't hear was Nick whining to Chris Harrison that Shawn was copying him. #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:27 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 CJ1ySbhWgAA4tLN
Entertainment Weekly ‏@EW
Two overnights and two fake hometowns made for a confused #TheBachelorette tonight. Our recap: http://ow.ly/PzojG
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:28 pm

mindless wrote:Ugh, I'm so over Ben and his Bachelor audition. I'd rather have a trainwreck like Kaitlyn for a lead than a baby-faced robot. He's the reality TV version of a Harlequin novel.

Shawn is the most immature idiot ever on this show. That blind rage towards a guy he doesn't know at all... yikes. I could see the blood vessels in his brain bursting. And Nick's 16? Oh-kay.

Still can't believe the BS Kaitlyn was spewing at Nick's poor mom. Does she hear herself?

Yeah, I agree. I kind of get where he is coming from, because when I see Nick/Kaitlyn together, I do think that she is smitten. He doesn't have the advantage of being able to see Shawn/Katlyn, and seeing that she is 100x more giddy and physical when she's with him. It's so silly of him to be this naive when he JUST went through this last year. The only thing I can think of that is making him this confident is if Kaitlyn did say something to him about winning, that will maybe come out when he is rejected?

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:30 pm

Bet2Win wrote:From one petty poster to another:  Shawn's nose goes well with Kait's cock eye.  

Putting myself in the corner.  

cantstopl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:32 pm

Interesting article

Robyn Ross ‏@RobynRossTVG 1h1 hour ago
#TheBachelorette's @ChrisBHarrison on why Ben never had a chance, how MTA will be enlightening http://tvgd.co/1CC5CH2
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:34 pm

I can pretty much guarantee the next Bachelor will come out of this season, and it's very rare we have so many good choices. When you look at the front row of "Men Tell All," we had Ben Z, Ben H, Jared and Chris, and I was looking at those four thinking any of them would make a great season. We've started those discussions and we'll have a great Bachelor.

Sorry, josh!

It'll be interesting what we do at "After the Final Rose" because we've never had such a contentious relationship between the final two. So, I want to get them on the stage together. They really dislike each other and that's never going to change, especially because one of them will end up with Kaitlyn and the other will be the loser. So, that'll only increase the animosity and who knows what will be said. AFR is going to be wild.

We were just talking about this earlier today!

Last edited by chasingpavements on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:35 pm

I like Ben, but I think he may be a little young. Does anyone recall who the youngest Bachelor was?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:35 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mindless wrote:Ugh, I'm so over Ben and his Bachelor audition. I'd rather have a trainwreck like Kaitlyn for a lead than a baby-faced robot. He's the reality TV version of a Harlequin novel.

Yeah, I agree. I kind of get where he is coming from, because when I see Nick/Kaitlyn together, I do think that she is smitten. He doesn't have the advantage of being able to see Shawn/Katlyn, and seeing that she is 100x more giddy and physical when she's with him. It's so silly of him to be this naive when he JUST went through this last year. The only thing I can think of that is making him this confident is if Kaitlyn did say something to him about winning, that will maybe come out when he is rejected?
I'll cut Nick some slack here (special one night only) and agree because he doesn't have the advantage of seeing Kaitlyn with Shawn like we do. She definitely likes Nick but theirs is a totally different like from her like/love with Shawn, where it's just total over the top giddiness and can't calm herself down. How would Nick know that though?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
sdmom
JMFan
Norcalgal
YesMaybeNo
Luvstruck
Di_ATL
nannymargie
Spencer81
kimberlyg
GypsySarah
luvlady345