SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 68 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:01 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 A3510

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_%28Australian_TV_series%29

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:02 pm

WOW ............................... if true... what a catch !!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The final three are in alphabetic order.

Michael 34 QLD Professional Football Player
Richie 30 WA Rope Access Technician
Sasha 30 NSW Construction Manager

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(Australian_TV_series)

but then after sasha it is definitely not in alpha and it goes elimination from bottom to the top

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:09 pm

thanks examkid123 for the Wiki clue! they usually have order right and that's one more clue pointing to Michael.

HEA, that face that Sam has doesn't say love at all.!!To me it looks like she in high distress! &I wouldn't be surprised that if Michael got the 1st rose, Sasha didn't take it well!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:11 pm

okay.... I am like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe

https://instagram.com/p/9AGlV4rq6J/?taken-by=michael.d.turnbull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:14 pm

LynnTa wrote:thanks examkid123 for the Wiki clue! they usually have order right and that's one more clue pointing to Michael.

HEA, that face that Sam has doesn't say love at all.!!To me it looks like she in high distress!  &I wouldn't be surprised that if Michael got the 1st rose, Sasha didn't take it well!

exactly!!!

another theory is that because she gave michael the first rose, sasha takes it bad, she pull him outside, they have a hot explication and he leaves (her choice or his choice)... she returns to the rose ceremony still very emotional and offer the 2nd rose to richie saying the usual... it was always you.

chess mate

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:28 pm

HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The final three are in alphabetic order.

Michael 34 QLD Professional Football Player
Richie 30 WA Rope Access Technician
Sasha 30 NSW Construction Manager

but then after sasha it is definitely not in alpha and it goes elimination from bottom to the top

That's because from the link it's the remaing F3 and charts are always from bottom up.

Call-out order

They are all like that. If we would have copied last weeks post it would have shown
Alex
Michael
Richie
Sasha

The call out order was Michael Sasha Richie Alex

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:35 pm

thank you for the clarification... I will keep that in mind and check next time !

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:39 pm

That pic of Michael & niece is really cute!!

I would go with your 2nd scenario HEA --Sasha could've walked out

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:42 pm

I can see it too.
the conversation on his late date looked quite serious too.
I know it is rumors but the "she dumped me out of the house" early in the season... I dunno that would fit the scenario too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:43 pm

by the way it is a video, not a pic. clic on the arrow Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:48 pm

ooooo and that also would explain michael comment:

whenever sam gives me the first rose it is a blessing because if you are not call first, it is between the other guy, it is going to be very nerves racking

so it has to be this scenario!!!!!

whenever... means he was #1 several times... and so far it was only at hometown rose ceremony..............

also sam saying with wippa: BIG SASH, WALKING OUT ...................

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 68 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose