SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:55 pm

nope... no engagement mandatory

plus she said she is not engaged... which is a great sign imo

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:26 pm

HEA wrote:ok thanks. I need to listen this interview again... if I can find the link somewhere! Hugesmile

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/161015-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-379#t=1:15:40 here you go Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:41 pm

joshfan wrote:
HEA wrote:ok thanks. I need to listen this interview again... if I can find the link somewhere! Hugesmile

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/161015-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-379#t=1:15:40 here you go Smiley
thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:25 pm

she almost said.... yeah, he is the most beautiful person i have ever met

she had to stop and say, yeah genuine

and she also said that they shared all their skeletons sand then stopped (in case it will bite in their asses by paps??)

even when she said they had to go in different states and it was a spy secret agent kinda thing... why? because they cannot go either at brisbane, nor sydney nor melbourne because everyone would remember them

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:12 am

wow, she sounded pretty happy,excited & in love.
she used those words again---most beautiful person I have ever met---& she has said that about Michael!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:47 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 A3411

then if this is not obvious, i am not sure what will beside the finale of course

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:45 am

Ugh can't wait to watch the finale. Hopefully, Michael WINS!!!!!
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:38 am

Michael was on the hughesy and kate for an interview. Any links?
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:43 am

Here's the link to Michaels interview on Hughesy and Kate this afternoon. His interview starts at around 12:00. I'm flip flopping again. Tomorrow can't come fast enough to get me out of my misery. I have a feeling he may have hooked up with someone during the 5 months so the winner may be Richie.

https://m.soundcloud.com/hughesyandkate/hughesy-and-kate-podcast-201015
Anyone else have any thoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:21 am

Fifty wrote:Here's the link to Michaels interview on Hughesy and Kate this afternoon. His interview starts at around 12:00. I'm flip flopping again. Tomorrow can't come fast enough to get me out of my misery. I have a feeling he may have hooked up with someone during the 5 months so the winner may be Richie.

https://m.soundcloud.com/hughesyandkate/hughesy-and-kate-podcast-201015
Anyone else have any thoughts

Thanks! I think so too. Why would he spoil that he's talking to someone privately. I'm confused. I want him to win
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:26 am

Is he in Melbourne now?
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:11 am

so tiffany is for his mother 41st marriage anniversary
this is not a misdirect ............... yep
i also think that his sis arrival for a dec 2nd anniversary AND few days before the finale?
says he has 24/7 a group of paps...

forgot who mentioned it but... I find a bit #MEH to blame him for every move he is making... quoting someone here: shall he stay home for 4 months just because he is a celebrity known by the mags?

considering his move is scrutinized, he still find the time to go out and meet another girl, fall madly in love with (because for me saying that he is very very very happy implies he definitely is) and few days before the finale when he is supposed to be dumped on national television he shows a giddy face all around?

Unless he is extremely good actor and then he deserves an oscar and immediate role in any movie, it does not make sense to me.

BUT I keep an open door that everything is possible and I am not one who will never say never until I know the finale. As far as I am concerned, a source could dig old photos kissing another woman or at the door of an hotel... which is pretty much the only valid proof that would say that he is not with sam at this point.

Considering the consequences with TEN to be seen with another woman during the show, michael could not wait to find another girl within 4 months and change of heart fell madly in love with this new woman?

Sorry. I do not buy it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose