SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 1 of 53 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1 Empty Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by cupcakes Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:34 pm

I wonder if they will do an interview with Talkin Ish that JP's best friend hosts?

Last edited by cupcakes on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Diana Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:39 pm

I'm SO ready for this! heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:57 pm

Me too! I'm so excited for them! :27:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:53 am

cupcakes wrote:I wonder if they will do an interview with Talkin Ish that JP's best friend hosts?

Please let us know if you find out, cupcakes. I would love to listen to that! :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Not sure where to put this but guess it's media related - Some of you would really enjoy watching Sweet Home Alabama on CMT - sort of a Country Bachelorette - as teachers say - you could do some great "compare and contrast" to ABC's show. The "southern belle" is young but adorable and sincere. The guys are a hoot and some good eye candy! The elimination process is much more fun and intriguing. Guys go visit her at her porch and may be eliminated or just to talk about something else. Much better than the rose ceremonies! But I miss the sleuthing I get here - need to get more background on some of the guys!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:21 am

RealityEscape wrote:Not sure where to put this but guess it's media related - Some of you would really enjoy watching Sweet Home Alabama on CMT - sort of a Country Bachelorette - as teachers say - you could do some great "compare and contrast" to ABC's show. The "southern belle" is young but adorable and sincere. The guys are a hoot and some good eye candy! The elimination process is much more fun and intriguing. Guys go visit her at her porch and may be eliminated or just to talk about something else. Much better than the rose ceremonies! But I miss the sleuthing I get here - need to get more background on some of the guys!

I just started this new thread for the show Sweet Home Alabama! Now everyone can discuss it there. Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1 1387363171

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t326-sweet-home-alabama-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by vivalameagx3 Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:07 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/inside-jp-and-ashleys-final-bachelorette-date-in-fiji-2011297
vivalameagx3
vivalameagx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:10 pm

vivalameagx3 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/inside-jp-and-ashleys-final-bachelorette-date-in-fiji-2011297

Thank you so much! It's a much higher quality than the first one. I love how TPTB released this video and want to promote it before Monday. They love this sweet couple.

Oh and I love how Ashley's voice gets more and more whinier and baby-like as she continues reading. LOL. So adorable and funny.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
vivalameagx3 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/inside-jp-and-ashleys-final-bachelorette-date-in-fiji-2011297

Thank you so much! It's a much higher quality than the first one. I love how TPTB released this video and want to promote it before Monday. They love this sweet couple.

Oh and I love how Ashley's choice gets more and more whinier and baby-like as she continues reading. LOL. So adorable and funny.

I had to change the video with that PI & VO post of the letter. Nice to weed out all of the other stuff.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Thx!!! Smiley

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:14 pm

awwwwwww cupcake couple.....sooo cheesy but ohh so very sweet!! thx for sharing Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Ashley Hebert: 'I'm So Happy, So in Love'

And now she admits all the heartache was worth it. "I'm so happy, so in love. I found a great man," she says of her new relationship. "It's going strong – we've been hanging out and talking all the time. I hoped I would leave with this type of relationship."

With the finale looming (it airs Monday at 8 p.m. ET), Hebert is anxious to go public with the identity of the last man standing. "I'm really ready for this to be over so we can go into the light of day and get on with normal everyday life," she says.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20513999,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 53 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1

+76
LuvnIt
rc49ers
philphan
DMBFan
Sunnybeaches